Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 70. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
has the kyc process of this project started ?  this is a real project that many people are expecting , hope I can get on the crowd train  and  catch the oppotunity of  kyc  process. 
Hey... the KYC process will start very soon. Please stay tuned for the updates
Why is not the start date and the end date of the ICO announced?
We will be announcing the dates pretty soon. Please stay tuned
your project looks awesome and very promising...
what is the price when token sale open?
Stay tuned. Updates will be out soon
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
your project looks awesome and very promising...
what is the price when token sale open?
Activity: 3
I can't wait for any updates, I haven't heard anything new on Telegram.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
whitelist pre-ico conditions determined? some guys talked on telegram treshold for pre-ico. i want to invest it but whitelist registration closed :S
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The Turkish translation of the ANN. thread (active since 18.12.2017).

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why the amount of hard cap project has changed what's up with the hard cap, i heard that it has changed. Can anyone give any details? Blokcheyn is getting more and more modern and evolving and NUCLEUS VISION is making revolution in technological achievements to make retailers easier to access easily very interesting.
Activity: 168
Technology is getting more and more modern and evolving and NUCLEUS VISION is making revolution in technological achievements to make retailers easier to access easily ... very interesting
Activity: 350
Why is not the start date and the end date of the ICO announced?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
has the kyc process of this project started ?  this is a real project that many people are expecting , hope I can get on the crowd train  and  catch the oppotunity of  kyc  process. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
This project will be a very popular project to expand in the store sector. Everyone needs good advice on shopping most of the time. Good as an idea. But what about the application part? Will they be as popular as they want? I think these questions are critical.
Activity: 170
Nice project. Will check for more info from the team. Support from Portugal.
Anything needed, drop a message.
Missed the white list, so disappointed because I really think the project is great and that this is going to be one of the best crypto of 2018 Sad

How do I know if I'm in the whitelist??

I remember signing up, but I was looking thru the mails and only found out the mail list subscriber.

Is there any way to check if I made the whitelist?

Please provide your e mail ID , we will check and let you know
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I have participated in several bounty campaigns, but it is not enough for me.
I feel that the project will be good, that I would like to participate in the pre-sale.
Is there still a chance to resume the white list?
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
Looking forward to this project. I signed up for the bounty. All the best of luck, unfortunately, I missed the presale deadline.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Missed the white list, so disappointed because I really think the project is great and that this is going to be one of the best crypto of 2018 Sad

How do I know if I'm in the whitelist??

I remember signing up, but I was looking thru the mails and only found out the mail list subscriber.

Is there any way to check if I made the whitelist?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Great looking project, I've done some research and it seems like a great idea.  I like the fact that you will get the opportunity to decide which data you want to share with which company etc  Puts people in more control of their data rather than the way its handled now with peoples data getting sold around without them knowing about it.  Good job guys and good luck with this project!
After reading the above statement it seems like I'm interested in this project, and I also support the full project to success later on.
Activity: 140
Great looking project, I've done some research and it seems like a great idea.  I like the fact that you will get the opportunity to decide which data you want to share with which company etc  Puts people in more control of their data rather than the way its handled now with peoples data getting sold around without them knowing about it.  Good job guys and good luck with this project!
This project is indeed nice, a project that has a very interesting idea. I also hope this project went well. hopefully this project can be a bright future in the future. success for this project.
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: