Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 75. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

Here the Turkish translation of the ANN. thread (active since 18.12.2017).

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Really ambitious project.. Shocked
When whitepaper will be available?
And one more question, is your hard cap 40M $ or is it soft cap, could not understand from your web site..
Just took a look at your bounty page, you promise about 1M for bounties? How you could reach that with 40M hard cap?

I do agree with you that this is a very ambious project, I know most people are mentioning the Harvard link, but that is not enough here because I have seen so many projects with good team and nothing to show so far for investors's contribution
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I've been following this project recently and already loving the idea. I applied for the whitelist but haven't found much information on the starting date or how long the public sale going to go for. Is there a link to these information?

Good luck with the project  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Really ambitious project.. Shocked
When whitepaper will be available?
And one more question, is your hard cap 40M $ or is it soft cap, could not understand from your web site..
Just took a look at your bounty page, you promise about 1M for bounties? How you could reach that with 40M hard cap?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Talk about why I support and invest in nucleus.vision.
1. The main team members from Harvard University. This is my most important point, because you have to believe the team, then you will invest money in them.
2. NUCLEUS VISION is an IoT-based blockchain, we all sure IoT is the futures, look about IOTA.
3.Currently has 19 ‘IoT sensors’ deployed in 10 live retail establishments,  this is not just a whiepaper, they has MVC.
thank you so much for you introduction,  absolutly  solved my   question about  this  project,  will  follow and invest for sure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The project seems  promising, I will invest  when ico starts, good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Talk about why I support and invest in nucleus.vision.
1. The main team members from Harvard University. This is my most important point, because you have to believe the team, then you will invest money in them.
2. NUCLEUS VISION is an IoT-based blockchain, we all sure IoT is the futures, look about IOTA.
3.Currently has 19 ‘IoT sensors’ deployed in 10 live retail establishments,  this is not just a whiepaper, they has MVC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
hi sir, is the signature bounty still available now? i just fillfulled the register form, i sincerely like this project and i will participate the crowdsale late, please let me know if i miss bounty campaign. thank you.
Activity: 126
How does university practice factor in your project? Especially, since Harvard is one of the top universities around the globe.
Activity: 392
Greetings, tell me what will be the minimum ETH investment amount during the token sale?
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
The Video on your Website explain nothing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7nYkI54VYg

Imagine that people (like me) never heard from your project and after watching this video they still don`t know what problem you solve and how you want to achieve your goal

make a video who explain that
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
You have a bounty the company?
Activity: 476
It's good that such professionals join your team. This project has a very strong team. Good luck. I am glad that I joined the project
Activity: 129
awesome project with strong team
Activity: 5
1. Is this open source project?
2. Is the project has a MVP?
Activity: 126
Really nice product for SMM. Advertising on the internet is not developed enough, but really needed.

For such a project it is crucial to be noticed by several Hyde investors or commercial companies. Really big potential to get any hardhardcap
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
A project that will reach the Hard Cap very fast. All the critics gave very good scores.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Nucleus Vision Whitelist Registration (Dec 24, 2017 –Jan 6, 2018)

Nucleus Vision will only be organizing ONE public token sale, starting in Q1, 2018 (final dates will be announced soon). In order to participate in the sale, you have to be on the whitelist. This whitelist process ensures that only members of our Telegram, Email & Blog subscribers can register for Nucleus Vision's token sale.

Register using this form to be a part of the whitelist: https://nucleusvision.typeform.com/to/Jw9b2x

Kindly make sure that you register using your actual email address, to which you will have continued access to, since you will be asked to verify this email account, and we will also send a unique authorization code to this email address at the time of KYC verification process (mid January).

https://twitter.com/NucleusVision/status/944682293330722817
Activity: 23
Hardcap was set at $ 40 million. I think this number is a very modest number if we think that there are such important institutions and people in this dimension and especially among the investors. I think it is a project with the potential to catch even bigger amounts.

I agree, this project will be able to collect more than $ 40 million.
Activity: 318
a little late but good to add this here as well, live AMA with ohheymatty and CEO of Nucleus Vision Abhi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGSHoM0Lvns
Pages:
Jump to: