Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 79. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Who on the team actually went to MIT?
Activity: 31
Have they set any definite date?
No,I do not think they have any definite date on stone. But yes, talks floating around suggests it will definitely happen somewhere in the first 3 months of 2018. They have been pretty accurate with their commitments till date
Activity: 8
Have they set any definite date?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Nucleus vision is a great crypto asset. Good concept and problem solving project
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
I like this project. Can defo count me in 👍🏾👍🏾
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
Nucleus Vision looks like a real long term project, but if it works it will be a winning one. WHich will be the advantages of owning tokens for investors?
When are we going live with the ICO?
The token sales will start from sometime in Q1 2018
Activity: 8
When are we going live with the ICO?
Activity: 13
Is Ian Balina an investor, or just on the advisory body?
NUCLEUS VISION has Tip Draper as an investor. That is a huge fillip to both NUCLEUS VISION and ETH as well
And they have Ian Balina on their advisory committee as well. He doesn't back anything without reason
Activity: 13
NUCLEUS VISION has Tip Draper as an investor. That is a huge fillip to both NUCLEUS VISION and ETH as well
The project sounds really interesting.. especially with investment in ETH. Its kind of dicey, hoping this crypto thing is not just a bubble.
Well to think of it Gold have been a bubble forever. Crypto I believe is a thing to stay for long and certainly most investment worthy
Yup ETH pretty much looks like the things to go. I mean almost 90% of the top ICOs  are built on Ethereum blockchain
So do you see ETH overtaking BTC's market cap in the long run?
BTC has had a big head start, however with projects like NUCLEUS VISION and others adopting the ETH blockchain especially in the retail scene, we are sure to see ETH surge up. Cannot exactly say if BTC will be usurped though
Activity: 39
The project sounds really interesting.. especially with investment in ETH. Its kind of dicey, hoping this crypto thing is not just a bubble.
Well to think of it Gold have been a bubble forever. Crypto I believe is a thing to stay for long and certainly most investment worthy
Yup ETH pretty much looks like the things to go. I mean almost 90% of the top ICOs  are built on Ethereum blockchain
So do you see ETH overtaking BTC's market cap in the long run?
copper member
Activity: 38
Wow, this project looks very promising. do you plan to launch a bounty campaign along with your ICO? I couldn't find any links in the ANN message...
Hey, yes we do have a bounty program. Check here
Do we make a weekly or a daily submission for the bounty?
The submissions are on a weekly basis, and you make your submission every Sunday
Wow, this project looks very promising. do you plan to launch a bounty campaign along with your ICO? I couldn't find any links in the ANN message...
Do we make a weekly or a daily submission for the bounty?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: