Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 81. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Will the people at pre-sale get a much cheaper deal? What's the price going to be? Are thier investing will be vesting for a period?
As it's request 500ETH minimum to this pre-sale deal. So it's sure only for whale. and I little less worry about this because whale always can do whatever they want. But just hope it's fair and safe for small investors...
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
NUCLEUS VISION Hard-cap: Reduced to $40 million! After discussing with advisors and community members, we’re announcing a reduction in our hard cap from $60 million to $40 million USD. More details here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PUBLIC PRE-SALE THAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW. SOMEBODY SEEMS TO BE SCAMMING OTHERS WITH MESSAGES ON TELEGRAM ABOUT A PRE-SALE WITH A MIN. OF 0.3 ETH, IT'S COMPLETELY UNTRUE.
———————————————-
Pre-sale is a private one, with a min. of 500 ETH, and is only open to Funds & Strategic investors at the moment. Anyone sending you any messages over Telegram saying otherwise are FAKE/SCAM, and please check with [email protected]/[email protected] before sending any ETH/$ to anyone. We sign a SAFT agreement with every investor in the PRE-SALE. PLEASE DO NOT TRANSFER ETH TO ANY ETHER WALLET
Activity: 207
Have you got any bounty program?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The IoT Ion sensors for this product sound CRAZY, are there any videos/demos of these sensors in action considering these have already been deployed in a few stores?
Hey, thanks mate. Will join the bounty program if I come across the link.
Hey there, Here you go! Hope this makes it easier for you. Looking forward for your participation in the bounty program
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Are they running a bounty
Yup they are, scroll the thread around . The links are somewhere out there
Activity: 17
Talks floating around say somewhere around the first quarter of 2018
Activity: 33
Hey, thanks mate. Will join the bounty program if I come across the link.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Can you please clarify the role of Ian Balina in this project? he has a large social media following but he is also known for "flipping" ICO's which he consistently admits. Wouldn't this be a conflict of interest? Thank you.
Ian Balina has come on board as community advisor and Project supporter. We highly appreciate the transparency he maintained with the community. He declared that he has vested interest in the Project in his tweet. We are excited to have him as part of Team and receive his guidance as we expand our community each day. While yes, he's known as a shrewd investor , as you can see, he's taken a much larger interest in the company with his equity ownership, so that both Ian's and the company's long-term interested are equally aligned. We are happy to have Ian’s support for that.
Thank you for clarifying this. I'm sure Ian's support will be of great benefit to this project and I look forward to participating in the ICO myself. Wishing you Good Luck!
Activity: 17
Wow thats cool. That man has a lot of clout on the Crypto world. This is certainly one to look out for
Yeah, I heard Ian Balina is also a part of Nucleus Vision
Activity: 39
Who makes up your team?
They are made up of a team of people from USA and India. The founder, I heard is from Harvard
It would be good to set a date for ICO, so investors are already scheduled and reserve funds for investments in this ICO
We are going to announce dates in Q1-2018
Can you please clarify the role of Ian Balina in this project? he has a large social media following but he is also known for "flipping" ICO's which he consistently admits. Wouldn't this be a conflict of interest? Thank you.
Ian Balina has come on board as community advisor and Project supporter. We highly appreciate the transparency he maintained with the community. He declared that he has vested interest in the Project in his tweet. We are excited to have him as part of Team and receive his guidance as we expand our community each day. While yes, he's known as a shrewd investor , as you can see, he's taken a much larger interest in the company with his equity ownership, so that both Ian's and the company's long-term interested are equally aligned. We are happy to have Ian’s support for that.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
It would be good to set a date for ICO, so investors are already scheduled and reserve funds for investments in this ICO
Pages:
Jump to: