Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 80. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Guys I am just wondering what documents required to participate???
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Technology is getting more and more modern and evolving and NUCLEUS VISION is making revolution in technological achievements to make retailers easier to access easily ... very interesting
Activity: 39
What's up with the hard cap, I heard that it has changed. Can anyone give any details?
There is a reduction in  hard cap from $60 million to $40 million USD. More details here .

Hmmm, only 5% cap for bounty program. Its less IMO
To think of it 5% is worth $50,000. So the amount is considerable
Activity: 31
Hey I heard about some contradicting information about pre- sales. What is the pre- sale amount?
Okay, the pre-sale is only for institutional investors. So the 500 ETH I think is justified
What's up with the hard cap, I heard that it has changed. Can anyone give any details?
There is a reduction in  hard cap from $60 million to $40 million USD. More details here .

Hmmm, only 5% cap for bounty program. Its less IMO
Wow,I visited their website. Ian Balina on their board!!! Seems these guys are really going for the kill
Ian Balina has come on board as community advisor and Project supporter. I do not know much about his involvement, but yes this seems to be the one to look out for
Activity: 13
Wow,I visited their website. Ian Balina on their board!!! Seems these guys are really going for the kill
Activity: 13
Hey I heard about some contradicting information about pre- sales. What is the pre- sale amount?
Hey Just join their telegram group for more info. Lots of people there, more than 4k , the last time I checked
Activity: 27
Yes, apparently there is some fake website going around which spread the information that minimum investment for pre- sales is 0.3 ETH

Yes, and refer the website for all information. The minimum investment for pre- sale is 500 ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Who on the team actually went to harvard?  Huh
Please visit thewebsite and head to the Leadership team section for your answers Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Who on the team actually went to harvard?  Huh
Yes, apparently there is some fake website going around which spread the information that minimum investment for pre- sales is 0.3 ETH
copper member
Activity: 38
When are the stakes updated? Is it done every day or is it a weekly thing. The more I read about NUCLEUS.VISION , the more attracted towards the bounty I am getting
The stakes are updated every weekend and points are awarded every week
Activity: 33
When are the stakes updated? Is it done every day or is it a weekly thing. The more I read about NUCLEUS.VISION , the more attracted towards the bounty I am getting
I found the bounty, what does their week look like for submission. When does the week start?
Their week starts from Monday and ends on Sunday. You have to make your submissions on Sunday.
Activity: 33
I found the bounty, what does their week look like for submission. When does the week start?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The IoT Ion sensors for this product sound CRAZY, are there any videos/demos of these sensors in action considering these have already been deployed in a few stores?
Hey there! stay tuned , we will be coming up with videos soon
Pages:
Jump to: