Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 85. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Is any Crypto currency other than Ethereum accepted at token sale?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
If I do not want a retailer to have access to my data later on, can I remove the access?
Yes, you can revoke your access later on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Nucleus Vision : The Story Behind The Idea. Here's the magical story of how our founder, Abhishek Pitti created Nucleus Vision - a bleeding-edge retail ecosystem, powered by IoT and blockchain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzISf0mg0LM
Activity: 13
If I do not want a retailer to have access to my data later on, can I remove the access?

What assurances do we have of data privacy? How can you guarantee it

Blockchain technology is used for customer authorization and data exchange.We follow stringent data security guidelines globally accepted by telecom operators.  NUCLEUS VISION employs the best data encryption protocols available in the industry which will ensure your data privacy.
Activity: 27

What assurances do we have of data privacy? How can you guarantee it
looks like promising project, any updating info about token details?
Please join our telegram channel to get Latest updates and engage with team. We are soon releasing white paper with full details.
A really thought-out IOT project.  Will Nucleus develop his own blockchain?
  Right now we are planning to use Ethereum, for first phase of expansion ~100k stores. While we are working on Ethereum, we are talking to other platforms as well. We may create our own Blockchain in future
Are you running bounty program?
Yes , we are running a bounty program. Please click on this link for more details.
Activity: 54
Are you running bounty program?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
looks like promising project, any updating info about token details?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A really thought-out IOT project.  Will Nucleus develop his own blockchain?
Activity: 308
nucleus vision has a pomising plan for this bounty campaign.
If I, as a customer, sell my data to one store, will it be worth less nCash the next time I visit? How is this determined?
Customers are rewarded for multiple transactions:

1. Rewards for information exchange authorization
2. Rewards to walk inside the store
3. Rewards as loyalty points

The amount of reward points to be distributed is based on the customer value score. Hence, if the customer value score increases over time, the rewards for even a simple walk-in can be higher than the rewards for information exchange.
Activity: 27
If I, as a customer, sell my data to one store, will it be worth less nCash the next time I visit? How is this determined?
Do retailers decide how much nCash is awarded for each store visit? On what basis is this decided?
NUCLEUS VISION generates a customer value score that indicates the value of each customer to the retailer. Retailers might prefer to give bigger rewards to high value customers and smaller rewards to low value customers. Our platform offers reward recommendations based on the customer value score, but retailers will decide the final value of rewards to be distributed as per their business objectives.
How much will it cost for retailers to sign on to the Nucleus program?
There is no upfront sign-up fee for retailers. We charge a minimal subscription fee for usage of ION sensors and the Nucleus platform for information exchange and nCash transactions
Activity: 16
Do retailers decide how much nCash is awarded for each store visit? On what basis is this decided?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Well, Don't see any Person from MIT in the team section. The only thing I see you guys are lack of is Professional presentation. Bounty google form pages says "Hero" instead of Nucleus Vision. Anyway, It's not a big deal. Definitely you guys should change some of  your marking  people. Since, this is a US based company, it will get much publicity if marketed right. May be spend some money in that. Put it in Wings or some prediction dao Wish you guys success with the future token sale.
How soon after the token sale will tokens be distributed? Immediately or will we have to wait?
Tokens will be distributed approximately two weeks after the completion of the token sale, depending on KYC approval.
Pages:
Jump to: