Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 88. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can I know the launch date of nCash app?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
A truly mind-blowing IOT project. So can we assume that Nucleus is blockchain agnostic or will it be it be developing it's own blockchain?
We are using Ethereum Blockchain at the moment. But we are evaluating other Blockchains as well. More details to come shortly.
copper member
Activity: 72
Nucleus.Vision
Do you have any maximum number of participants on twitter?   

NO, haven't set any maximum number of any sort.
copper member
Nucleus.Vision
Interesting!! Is the​re a ​hard​ ​cap​ ​on​ ​the​ ​ICO?
The hard cap is 200K Ethereum.

What is your hard cap in US$?
What is your soft cap in US$?

How does the team intend to use the funds raised?
Sorry if this is mentioned in the white paper. Already downloaded but will have a look at it later.

We're aiming for a Hard-cap of US$60M. The 200K ETH was as of 2 months ago, but clearly, ETH has risen tremendously since then. We'll be adjusting out ETH hard-cap closer to the token sale date.

Soft-cap is US$10M.
Activity: 5
Do you have any maximum number of participants on twitter?   
If I authorize a retailer to view my data, can I revoke their permissions later?
Yes, you can.
Activity: 27
If I authorize a retailer to view my data, can I revoke their permissions later?
How IoN sensor work?
ION sensor works on ubiquitous telecom network and identifies walk in customers in 200 meters’ radius. It can also sense temperature, motion, pressure and acceleration. It can read 32 unique Ids in 612 microseconds.
Activity: 39
Can my data privacy be guaranteed?
NUCLEUS VISION uses blockchain technology for customer authorization and data exchange. We follow stringent data security guidelines globally accepted by telecom operators. Be assured that data security is our utmost priority hence we use industry’s best data encryption protocols.  Smiley
Activity: 11
Can my data privacy be guaranteed?
What are the benefits for an investor?
nCash is a utility token. You can use nCash as loyalty reward points within the nCash ecosystem.
copper member
Activity: 38
What are the benefits for an investor?
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
A truly mind-blowing IOT project. So can we assume that Nucleus is blockchain agnostic or will it be it be developing it's own blockchain?
Activity: 98
Interesting!! Is ​the​re a ​hard​ ​cap​ ​on​ ​the​ ​ICO?
The hard cap is 200K Ethereum.

What is your hard cap in US$?
What is your soft cap in US$?

How does the team intend to use the funds raised?
Sorry if this is mentioned in the white paper. Already downloaded but will have a look at it later.
copper member
Nucleus.Vision
Team looks good. Their partners are very strong, but I need to know how much they will support it.

Lets just say that Nucleus's Telco partners have vested interest in helping the team win. Telecom providers are fighting on razor thin margins, and any additional new source of revenue they can generate is a big win for them. Nucleus has deep integrations with the Telco infra layer for obtaining data seamlessly in micro-seconds.

Intel is a strong partner on the chipset & firmware manufacturing side. Same with Radisys.

The Retail Brand partners are super excited to get Nucleus into their stores, to finally drive up their in-store walk-ins and in-store purchases, and for the first time get measurable data on their customers.
copper member
Nucleus.Vision
"Harvard & MIT Team"
That just got my attention  Grin
And may i know more details about your partnership with intel  Roll Eyes
Maybe this will be a hype project , good luck !

Intel is a Strategic Partner to Nucleus. We are using a custom Intel chip and the firmware layer associated with the chip that enables communication protocol that we follow on our PCB boards in our sensor device. Our alliance with Intel is to use their chip and firmware to activate our PCB boards and to get support from their development team to build the solution. The software layer provided to us by Intel is one of the 4 layers of the sensor technology layers integrated by our team successfully.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Team looks good. Their partners are very strong, but I need to know how much they will support it.
What are the different tech components of nucleus?
Nucleus is composed of several technology layers, which together power our next generation platform. Nucleus technology is a function of four primary components: ION Sensor, Orbit Blockchain, Neuron Intelligence & nCASH crypto-currency tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: