Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 89. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What are the different tech components of nucleus?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
"Harvard & MIT Team"
That just got my attention  Grin
And may i know more details about your partnership with intel  Roll Eyes
Maybe this will be a hype project , good luck !
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Nucleus.Vision
How quickly will I see returns on my investment?

nCash is a utility token, and we cannot and do not promise any returns on investment in compliance with SEC laws.
Activity: 13
How quickly will I see returns on my investment?
Activity: 126
Wonderful project. I think it will be very useful for trading. I hope that all to turn out. Cheesy
Thank You ! The ICO process details will be released shortly. Stay tuned to NUCLEUS.VISION
Wow I was so glad to have stumbled on this! Seems like a realistic approach and some useful technology to retailers and businesses alike for analytics. Is this already being used with some retail stores? Can't wait to see the upcoming videos on this!

Looking forward to the updates and would like to get involved!
Yes, the product is out in the market. We are live in 10 retail stores. We are intended to expand in retail, physical security and connected devices. We'll be posting a video by Tim Draper sharing his thoughts on NUCLEUS VISION soon. Stay Tuned!  Smiley
How will you get customer permission?    Huh
Via a simple push notification to the user's mobile. This can happen via any Nucleus partner app (user doesn't need to have Nucleus app installed either). User gets notified saying he can potentially earn, say for Eg 1000 nCash tokens for giving his consent to Nucleus, and also allow him to earn further nCash during each interaction with a Nucleus partner store.
Interesting!! Is ​the​re a ​hard​ ​cap​ ​on​ ​the​ ​ICO?
The hard cap is 200K Ethereum.
Activity: 39
Interesting!! Is ​the​re a ​hard​ ​cap​ ​on​ ​the​ ​ICO?
​So how does​ ​nCash​ ​work​ ​with​ ​loyalty​ ​programs?
With nCash, Nucleus has created an interoperable loyalty program that enables customers
to earn and redeem nCash tokens with multiple Nucleus partners across the globe. Now
customers can also cash out their loyalty points at crypto exchanges.
Activity: 33
​So how does​ ​nCash​ ​work​ ​with​ ​loyalty​ ​programs?
copper member
Activity: 5
Has nCash been listed on any exchanges yet?
Activity: 6
Seems like you already partnered up with some big players in certain industries. Let's see if this is true or too good to be true shall we? Smiley

The website has a live data feed on the sensor performance : nucleus.vision

Please have a look.
Activity: 5
How will you get customer permission?    Huh
Activity: 420
Wonderful project. I think it will be very useful for trading. I hope that all to turn out. Cheesy
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Wow I was so glad to have stumbled on this! Seems like a realistic approach and some useful technology to retailers and businesses alike for analytics. Is this already being used with some retail stores? Can't wait to see the upcoming videos on this!

Looking forward to the updates and would like to get involved!
copper member
Activity: 72
Nucleus.Vision
this project looks great and the concept and upcoming features sound very promising. happy to be along for the ride

I am sure this project will be great in the future because nucleus have excellent concept and teams. Besides that,  the Nucleus platform has applications in various markets. In its second phase of growth, Nucleus will deploy its smart IoT sensors across residential, commercial and industrial security systems. So with this advantage i suggest to you all do not miss this ico
That's right, this project is very promising and I also believe it will grow quickly. I hope its iCO runs smoothly.

Thank you! The ICO process details will be released shortly. It'll be one of the best run ICO's till date.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
this project looks great and the concept and upcoming features sound very promising. happy to be along for the ride

I am sure this project will be great in the future because nucleus have excellent concept and teams. Besides that,  the Nucleus platform has applications in various markets. In its second phase of growth, Nucleus will deploy its smart IoT sensors across residential, commercial and industrial security systems. So with this advantage i suggest to you all do not miss this ico
That's right, this project is very promising and I also believe it will grow quickly. I hope its iCO runs smoothly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: