Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] NUPay | All-in-One Crypto Payment Platform | A New Way to Pay - page 10. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I have been trying to join the NUPay Telegram group but the links you provided in this ANN Thread is invalid, it tells me that the Telegram group does not exist.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Our NUPay and TPCT ICO website are currently going through design and content updates.

Final update will be done by Feb 11th, 2019. Please bear with our website update.

Thank you for your interest and kind words to our NUPay Project.

Great, to hear that whether you will be able to provide the cards for the investors, or else you will just provide a facility for exchanging? For that, there is no need to raise money because we have seen many companies like for exchanging?
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Our NUPay and TPCT ICO website are currently going through design and content updates.

Final update will be done by Feb 11th, 2019. Please bear with our website update.

Thank you for your interest and kind words to our NUPay Project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hi,
I'd like to know more about the project, especially the team developing it. Can't seem to find any team info on the site or WP too. I'm trying to get a feel of their ability to develop for this billion dollar industry.
Thanks

Dear Bowtiearecool,

Our NUPay Website is currently under the process of changing designs and details. It will be updated within this week. So, please look forward to it with patience.
Also, with our white paper, you can check out our whitepaper on our ICO website (http://tpct.io/). Please PM (@NUPay_SamYang OR @NUPay_Peter) in regards to any further questions about the NUPay Project. Thank you for your interest in the NUPay Project. Lastly, please do join our English Telegram Community to be a part of the NUPay Community (https://t.me/NUPay_Official_Community).

It seems to me that NUPay  project needs to update the site quickly. Most potential investors first go to the official website in the hope of getting full information there. Good luck
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hi,
I'd like to know more about the project, especially the team developing it. Can't seem to find any team info on the site or WP too. I'm trying to get a feel of their ability to develop for this billion dollar industry.
Thanks

Dear Bowtiearecool,

Our NUPay Website is currently under the process of changing designs and details. It will be updated within this week. So, please look forward to it with patience.
Also, with our white paper, you can check out our whitepaper on our ICO website (http://tpct.io/). Please PM (@NUPay_SamYang OR @NUPay_Peter) in regards to any further questions about the NUPay Project. Thank you for your interest in the NUPay Project. Lastly, please do join our English Telegram Community to be a part of the NUPay Community (https://t.me/NUPay_Official_Community).

Thanks for the WP link, the one I found on the Nupay site wasn't as detailed as the one of the ICO site. Puts a lot of things in perspective.
Also, I'd like to inform you that when downloading the WP on either site, the filename is enclosed in apostrophes making them inaccessible unless one renames the file from 'ENG_TPCT_WP.pdf' to ENG_TPCT_WP.pdf
copper member
Hi,
Thanks

Dear Bowtiearecool,

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hi,
Thanks
You wrote. "NUPay will start with the launch of NUPay, our all-in-one payment platform, in Korea at an early stage, and then spread to other parts of the world,". What kind of Korea are we talking about? South or North?

I have not yet met any projects that would have jurisdiction in North Korea. I think it is forbidden there and they have no access to the global network.

The NUPay project is located in South Korea and it is good. There is a huge and developed crypto community
copper member
You wrote. "NUPay will start with the launch of NUPay, our all-in-one payment platform, in Korea at an early stage, and then spread to other parts of the world,". What kind of Korea are we talking about? South or North?

NUPay Korea is based in South Korea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I like your project, there are a large number of non-bank people in this world.

I think their number is measured in hundreds of millions. They will benefit from your payment solution.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

NUPay

On/Offline Cryptocurrencies, Points, Gift Card Payment Solution.

Welcome to Russian ANN
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: