Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] NUPay | All-in-One Crypto Payment Platform | A New Way to Pay - page 3. (Read 2110 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

Hello. NUPay English Community members,

This is NUPay Team.

On May 16, 2019 (Next Thursday), the 3rd sale of NUPay "TPCT Token" will be held at Tokenbank.

- Sale Dates: May 16, 2019 (Thu) 13:30 ~ May 22, 2019 (Wed) 23:59

- Total Sale Quantity: 500 ETH

- Engageable Cryptocurrency Type: ETH / EOS

- Exchange Rate: 1 TPCT = 0.000064 ETH

- Min. Participation Quantity Per Person: 0.2 ETH / 4 EOS

Who can participate: All Tokenbank members who have completed KYC accreditation at Tokenbank platform

Further details can be found with this link on NUPay Medium Channel — https://medium.com/nupay/may-16th-nupay-tpct-token-bank-3rd-token-sale-ec89f94cea70
copper member
Perhaps the project offers great promise, but with such marketing it will be hard to achieve success. I looked at social media accounts, maybe the wrong links are listed, but there really are few people. Guys, now for the collection of funds is not enough to have a cool idea and mvp, you should strengthen in the direction of marketing.
p.s. If this is a Korean project, then it's strange why there are no links to Kakao chat...

As for marketing, we are at the stage of focusing on our local Korean market at the moment.

NUPay has both KaKao and Naver blog channels that are ongoing. We just didn't post them on btt as there are not much Koreans who are involved in btt community.

NUPay KaKao Channel - https://open.kakao.com/o/gPX0xCkb

NUPay Naver Blog - https://blog.naver.com/nupay

If you are interested, you can check them out.

Thank you for your question and interest in our NUPay Project!
copper member
Just by clicking the button, you are able to choose between Korean and English version.
I probably didn’t explain correctly, I wanted to register on the tpct.io website, there is a login tab and when I go, a window pops up on the Korean version of the site, although I choose English.
I then briefly looked, and now I see that the registration will still not work, it's probably a demo version.
It was just interesting to look at the private office.

Yes. That part that you talked about will also be updated with our next website update.

Uptil now, our TPCT ICO website is pretty much a beta version of the website. As we are currently focusing on token sales and IEOs at the moment, the ICO website will soon be updated:)

Please bear with us with patience at the moment.

Thank you.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
Perhaps the project offers great promise, but with such marketing it will be hard to achieve success. I looked at social media accounts, maybe the wrong links are listed, but there really are few people. Guys, now for the collection of funds is not enough to have a cool idea and mvp, you should strengthen in the direction of marketing.
p.s. If this is a Korean project, then it's strange why there are no links to Kakao chat...
when you see NUPay bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2nd-nupay-bounty-program-75000-in-tpct-tokens-open-5132318 they don't use social media for bounty hunter, cause that i thing small follower of them. different like masif other campaign, they add manually for bounty joining campaign.
for lowing bumping and cheater, because many cheater using social media campign for busting campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cheaters-using-reputed-members-accounts-to-register-for-bounty-campaign-5140158
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
Just by clicking the button, you are able to choose between Korean and English version.
I probably didn’t explain correctly, I wanted to register on the tpct.io website, there is a login tab and when I go, a window pops up on the Korean version of the site, although I choose English.
I then briefly looked, and now I see that the registration will still not work, it's probably a demo version.
It was just interesting to look at the private office.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
NUPay have good team and developer.
i am alway support them, and NUPay as future payment
copper member
Is it true that NUpay partnered with Adidas and Skype?
Seen also other giant companies, a great project that is under the radar.
it seems that this is still just an fake news, there hasn't been a recent update from Nupay on their Facebook or Twitter,
whether or not adidas and Skype are partnered with nupay.

Currently, we are focusing on updating our medium, twitter, and naver blog channels as NUPay Team is currently at the stage of developing Korean local market as a priority.

NUPay Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels will also be updated in the near future. Sorry for creating confusion and misunderstanding as we did not go through updates with them.

Answering to your question about Adidas and Skype, they are merchant stores/brands of NUPay Partners (KG Inicis and Galaxia Communication) in Korean online market.

As NUPay Payment Platform utilizes the PG/VAN network of KG Inicis and Galaxia Communications, goods/services can be bought in digital assets such as crypto, points, and vouchers through NUPay at all KG Inicis and Galaxia Communication's partnered stores.

NUPay Team will gladly and kindly answer to any questions that you have.

Feel free to ask us at anytime.

Thank you.
copper member

As Adidas and Skype are direct merchant stores of NUPay Partners (KG Inicis and Galaxia Communications) in Korea, goods/services can be bought in crypto, vouchers, and points through NUPay Payment Platform at those stores online Smiley

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
it seems that this is still just an fake news, there hasn't been a recent update from Nupay on their Facebook or Twitter,
whether or not adidas and Skype are partnered with nupay.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
copper member
Secondly, the project itself is something I truly believe in and can see do very well both mid and long term which is why I'm also personally invested.
The project is really interesting and noteworthy, which is why I want to see more detailed information about the development team, I hope as NUPay said, they will soon bring the site to mind.
I’ll draw the attention of the NUPay representative to the fact that the Korean language is automatically activated and does not allow the inclusion of English on the website, please correct it.

Hello. This is NUPay Team.

With the development team, we have a team of 7 developers/engineers with Steve Choi as a head of the development team. For more detailed information, you will be able to acquire more information as we go through our website update in the near future. Please bear with these factors at the moment.

Also, with the website, you just need to click one button on the top right side.

Thank you for your comments, advice, and interest in NUPay Project!

New Pay, New Day, New Pay

All-in-One Crypto Simple Payment Platform: NUPay
copper member
Secondly, the project itself is something I truly believe in and can see do very well both mid and long term which is why I'm also personally invested.
The project is really interesting and noteworthy, which is why I want to see more detailed information about the development team, I hope as NUPay said, they will soon bring the site to mind.
I’ll draw the attention of the NUPay representative to the fact that the Korean language is automatically activated and does not allow the inclusion of English on the website, please correct it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Having been working closely with a member of the NUPay team while also handling their bounty program here at bitcointalk I only have good things to say about NUPay.

Firstly, the professionalism they display is immense and something that led me to accept the position of working with them. I am extremely picky in that department but they managed to win me over.

I rarely give these shoutouts, even to services/projects I'm working with but I felt it was necessary for these guys since they are working hard on real solutions that could and should become huge.

Oh and you can also take part in the Bounty as we have 6 more weeks of it, plenty of tokens to be given out and if there is a better way to spend your time earning a possible small fortune I don't know of it.
copper member
[NUPay News] NUPay Korea signs MOU with CPDAX to expand NUPay Business

NUPay Korea, a blockchain-based simple crypto payment platform company, has laid the foundation for commercialization of voucher and point payment services.

NUPay has signed a strategic business agreement with Money Tree, a daily financial mobile service app of Galaxia Communications which is based on vouchers and point exchanges.

Money Tree, a daily financial service app operated by Galaxia Communications, provides all of the financial services that are frequently used in daily life from ZeroPay, remittance, withdrawal, and utility payments. Further, various financial points such as My Shinhan Point, Webee Honey Money and other vouchers and coupons can be collected altogether to pay for utility bills and can be used like cash at major convenience stores in Korea.

NUPay believes that the partnership with Galaxia Communications will combine the strength of Money Tree services and will further strengthen NUPay Payment Service/Platform which allows users to pay crypto like cash.

NUPay X Galaxia Communication MOU Article - https://medium.com/nupay/nupay-news-nupay-korea-signs-mou-with-cpdax-to-expand-nupay-business-f2a22dd87bdf

Money Tree (Galaxia Communications) Website - https://www.imoneytree.co.kr/styx/main
copper member
As lots of people are asking questions about token sales of TPCT(NUPay's brand token), NUPay Team is posting a medium article about two recent TPCT token sales that took place.

TPCT's first token sale took place at TokenBank - https://www.tokenbank.co.kr/coin/303/view/

The second sale took place at NexyBit exchange - https://nexybit.com/coinsales/list/7

Two token sales that took place uptil now has been sold out 100%.

There will be more token sales and IEOs of TPCT Token.

From now on, NUPay Team will be posting all updates/news about NUPay Project through btt ANN thread as well.

Thank you.

New Pay, New Day, NUPay
copper member
Where is the link to Linkedin profiles? On your site 6 unknown guys without inf about them and no link to Linkedin. WHo is this guys? Who is your team?

First of all, NUPay Team would like to express sincere apology for the late reply for the comments on ANN Thread.

One of the team members who took care of the ANN thread had to be released due to his personal issues.

As a new manager has been appointed for the NUPay ANN Thread, we will be actively taking care of the ANN Thread and will be answering all questions in regards to NUPay Project.

With the linked linkage, we will be attaching them as we go through a website update in the near future.

Please be patient and kindly understand our conditions.

Thank you:)
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
copper member
very strange there is nothing that can make investors sure to invest in nupay, how can you attract investors while information about the team is very little makes people hesitate to invest
Yes, they uploaded their photos, as if everyone should recognize them from the photos, as if they were CZ (Chanpeng Zhao) or Justin Sun. In my opinion, this is very strange.
They hold their bounty company on the forum and do not even have the desire to answer here in the subject.
I wonder if there was already a private sale of coins or not, and if it was, I would like to know how it was and whether there are any well-known investors.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
very strange there is nothing that can make investors sure to invest in nupay, how can you attract investors while information about the team is very little makes people hesitate to invest
Pages:
Jump to: