Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] NUPay | All-in-One Crypto Payment Platform | A New Way to Pay - page 7. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Project NUPay really looks amazing! I want to hope that this payment system will become very famous and popular in the near future!
The main thing to have time to buy coins of this NUPay project before it becomes famous and popular. Because then the price can send "to the moon" and become unavailable expensive.
Activity: 140
Unfortunately, this is a standard situation. But thanks to such things, top projects cannot constantly dominate the market and give way to young and new startups.
in this way there is a constant movement and market renewal and technology renewal. otherwise the industry would be stagnant.
Activity: 210
The developers of NUPay until today have shown themselves to be very disciplined and serious people. I think that they are implementing everything planned on time.
Let's hope for the professionalism of the developers of this NUPay project and that they will be able to make all the deadlines and according to the plans of the Roadmap.
Activity: 182
Payment systems Visa and Mastercard also once started as competitors to the usual calculations with paper notes. And in the beginning there was a lot of mistrust and misunderstanding towards them. I hope that it will take a little time, and the payment systems on the blockchain will become equally famous and popular!
This is a well-known fact that all today's giants of the IT-industry when they were small and inconspicuous startups. They, too, was not easy, but they managed to become famous.
Activity: 84
Until there is a clear position of the United States and the leading European powers such as Germany, England, France regarding the legalization or prohibition of cryptocurrency, small countries will constantly change their position regarding cryptocurrency ... Do not pay attention. These laws change every day ...
While the US and Europe are thinking of whether to legalize cryptocurrencies or not, Australia is already using cryptocurrencies for domestic payments.
Activity: 126
NUPay plans to become the payment system of the future. Therefore, of course for this project, a worldwide start is very important. To be able to receive a payment or pay for a purchase using service NUPay, it was in every city in every country in every continent.
It sounds very cool! I would like to see it! It seems to me that investing in this NUPay project is not even a bad idea!
Activity: 252
NUPay project has a new telegram chat - https://t.me/NUPayCommunity

Today I saw a new link, so welcome.
Thanks for the link to the new group. I will definitely add. Your NUPay project is very cool and I believe in its prospects!
Activity: 98
Yes. NUPay's logo is: New Pay, New Day, NUPay.

Thank you for your support and interest in our NUPay Project!
Project NUPay really looks amazing! I want to hope that this payment system will become very famous and popular in the near future!
Activity: 168
No wonder they chose the phrase: "A New Way to Pay"!
Is this the motto of project NUPay? Sounds great! I like!
I really want to believe one day you can confidently say that Project NUPay has become a full-fledged payment system.
Very often, teams in other projects violate the deadlines set by their Road Maps. I hope that in draft NUPay everything will be respected.
The developers of NUPay until today have shown themselves to be very disciplined and serious people. I think that they are implementing everything planned on time.
This is due to the fact that well-known developers very often become pathetic and cease to develop and try to work. And young novice programmers show more zeal in their work and try to be as useful and effective as possible.
Unfortunately, this is a standard situation. But thanks to such things, top projects cannot constantly dominate the market and give way to young and new startups.
Activity: 140
I think it is pointless to fight progress. Projects like NUPay carry a lot of new things and it will be in demand by users all over the world.
Payment systems Visa and Mastercard also once started as competitors to the usual calculations with paper notes. And in the beginning there was a lot of mistrust and misunderstanding towards them. I hope that it will take a little time, and the payment systems on the blockchain will become equally famous and popular!
Activity: 182
Compete with today's payment systems is very difficult. These are industry giants. This competitive war can only be won thanks to unique technologies.
I think that the use of blockchain technology is a technological advantage that can help this NUPay project beat the giants of the industry.
Merit: 10
If I get your idea right, NUPay project will provide payment gateway service to cryptocurrencies related projects. is this correct?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Then have patience because the project is under development and there is still plenty of time before the finished product is released. But I think that waiting is worth it. I will follow the development of the NUPay project.
I also watch. for the development of the NUPay project. It seemed to me very promising.
Activity: 84
Until there is a clear position of the United States and the leading European powers such as Germany, England, France regarding the legalization or prohibition of cryptocurrency, small countries will constantly change their position regarding cryptocurrency ... Do not pay attention. These laws change every day ...
The issues of legalization or prohibition of cryptocurrency have already been discussed several times at meetings of G20 heads of state. But an unambiguous decision was not made ... Therefore, so far there have been many developments but little practical application. I hope that in the future the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
NUPay project has a new telegram chat - https://t.me/NUPayCommunity

Today I saw a new link, so welcome.
Activity: 252
Certainly it happens. And it happens very often. I have already encountered several situations when eminent developers could not make an effective code, and newbies coped with similar tasks.
This is due to the fact that well-known developers very often become pathetic and cease to develop and try to work. And young novice programmers show more zeal in their work and try to be as useful and effective as possible.
It seems to me that the financial platform from project NUPay will be popular all over the world. I'm waiting for the launch and really want to try using their service.
Then have patience because the project is under development and there is still plenty of time before the finished product is released. But I think that waiting is worth it. I will follow the development of the NUPay project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
The NUPay project looks very interesting and I think that the project has prospects to make a significant contribution to the launch of a new digital economy.
No wonder they chose the phrase: "A New Way to Pay"!
I hope that the project team has enough experience and means to bring their ideas to life! I want to believe that NUPay will really "A New Way to Pay"!
Pages:
Jump to: