Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] NUPay | All-in-One Crypto Payment Platform | A New Way to Pay - page 2. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
The project is successful ended but more time telegram silent and their is no update yet about exchange. Many people want answers about exchange but telegram totally silent (why is that) that's means the project will not alive?
I thing developer are focusing developing them project silently. then when finished all of them will announcement and make a big news for us.
i hope will happen soon.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Try talking to Binance too. They used to host some crowdfundings too. Since it is one of the biggest crypto exchange (if not the biggest) then success assurance is very high. Wish you luck NUPay team. This is interesting while the market is also performing on high levels.
Binance as far as I know wants too large a percentage of the funds received on the IEO using their platform, and plus you need to pay an initial fee.
Not every beginner project will pull this out, especially those who collect not too much. The only plus is the listing on the Binance, although it may also be for a fee, we do not know.
It is better to go to the exchange easier, but no less promising, such as BitMax or ABCC. Sales passing on them all went well and collected his hardcap.

What about the possibility of using a free decentralized exchange for the listing?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
The project is successful ended but more time telegram silent and their is no update yet about exchange. Many people want answers about exchange but telegram totally silent (why is that) that's means the project will not alive?
How can that happen usually the telegram group is always alive and there is chatter between members and their administrators,
and talking about exchanges, of course we all also need certainty, hopefully the team can immediately give an answer
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
Binance is really a guarantee of a great start for the project, but to maintain user confidence in its IEO, the exchange carefully selects candidates there, and I think there are a lot of willing people.
At the moment, I think that NUPay is not ready to conduct its own IEO at a similar level, so there are very few chances to get on a good exchange.
They need to work more with the community, make the brand more recognizable, actively inform users about the stages of development.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Try talking to Binance too. They used to host some crowdfundings too. Since it is one of the biggest crypto exchange (if not the biggest) then success assurance is very high. Wish you luck NUPay team. This is interesting while the market is also performing on high levels.
Binance as far as I know wants too large a percentage of the funds received on the IEO using their platform, and plus you need to pay an initial fee.
Not every beginner project will pull this out, especially those who collect not too much. The only plus is the listing on the Binance, although it may also be for a fee, we do not know.
It is better to go to the exchange easier, but no less promising, such as BitMax or ABCC. Sales passing on them all went well and collected his hardcap.

This is so. Binance just accept most hyped project to their IEO launch pad. And seems they are getting soe money and a lot of tokens for himself for this...

But so far every project that managed to get on Binance sold out in an instant. So for projects that can afford these fees and actually get picked by Binance it was worth all the time.

Its definitely worth. But I dont think that this project has chance to hit there. Binance is choosing only most hyped project for launchpad while this project does not has hype.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

This is so. Binance just accept most hyped project to their IEO launch pad. And seems they are getting soe money and a lot of tokens for himself for this...

But so far every project that managed to get on Binance sold out in an instant. So for projects that can afford these fees and actually get picked by Binance it was worth all the time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

copper member
For a long time here did not appear with the news representative of this project, they decided to abandon this case at the start?
Private sales should have already ended, and IEO, judging by the road map until the end of the second quarter, should also have ended, and only half a month left before the end of the second quarter.
Sites promised to update, but they remained in the same condition as a month ago.
Activity: 862
Binance are good exchange as big market volume, Step by step Team have to send proposal before. We have to waiting and watch team to do work IDAX first. I don't know what next, I thing NUPay are good project succesfull around 1 and 2 compromised they have future.
I understand that Binance is too expensive, but you can try out IEO on BitMax, a good fast-growing exchange.
Just judging by the latest sales of various projects, now not everyone gets the necessary amount, even at Bittrex could not sell their tokens and the project had to burn them.
So don't you worry about the fact that the sale of tokens on such an exchange as IDAX can completely fail? I think you need to choose the exchange which have successfully spent all of their IEO.

It makes sense if don't just keep an exchange and try another exchange. but it seems that Binance lovers are very much up to now and make it easier for them to process the tokens they have because they have understood the exchange they love.
copper member
Binance are good exchange as big market volume, Step by step Team have to send proposal before. We have to waiting and watch team to do work IDAX first. I don't know what next, I thing NUPay are good project succesfull around 1 and 2 compromised they have future.
I understand that Binance is too expensive, but you can try out IEO on BitMax, a good fast-growing exchange.
Just judging by the latest sales of various projects, now not everyone gets the necessary amount, even at Bittrex could not sell their tokens and the project had to burn them.
So don't you worry about the fact that the sale of tokens on such an exchange as IDAX can completely fail? I think you need to choose the exchange which have successfully spent all of their IEO.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
copper member
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what about the first and second sales? Are all NUPAY tokens sold?
I see the third round will begin  Smiley

Our 1st "TPCT" token sale was held at Tokenbank selling 300 ETH in 13 minutes with 100% sold-out level.

And, our 2nd "TPCT" token sale was held at NexyBit Exchange which sold 200,000,000 KRW (=$168,891.87) with 100% completion level.

As we mentioned above, our 3rd token sale will be held at Tokenbank again. This time we are selling 500 ETH worth of TPCT.

Any further questions about sales can be asked within NUPay English Telegram Community - https://t.me/NUPay_English_Comm. Or you can PM through telegram PM (@NUPay_SamYang OR @NUPay_Taesung).

Thank you Smiley

I am very pleased that the project is developing. And I congratulate you on the successful start of sales. I have been interested in your project and translated the announcement for the Russian audience.

I see that interest in the project appears. I think I will participate in the third sale.

Unfortunately, our 3rd sale at Tokenbank is only applicable to Koreans as tokenbank allows only Korean locals to be signed up for their platform members.

With the international participation, we are currently under discussion with IDAX exchange in regards to launching an IEO around early June.

So please do participate when the time comes. Also, official news about IEO at IDAX will be launched soon through our official social media channels.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

Our 1st "TPCT" token sale was held at Tokenbank selling 300 ETH in 13 minutes with 100% sold-out level.

And, our 2nd "TPCT" token sale was held at NexyBit Exchange which sold 200,000,000 KRW (=$168,891.87) with 100% completion level.

As we mentioned above, our 3rd token sale will be held at Tokenbank again. This time we are selling 500 ETH worth of TPCT.

Any further questions about sales can be asked within NUPay English Telegram Community - https://t.me/NUPay_English_Comm. Or you can PM through telegram PM (@NUPay_SamYang OR @NUPay_Taesung).

Thank you Smiley

I am very pleased that the project is developing. And I congratulate you on the successful start of sales. I have been interested in your project and translated the announcement for the Russian audience.

I see that interest in the project appears. I think I will participate in the third sale.

Unfortunately, our 3rd sale at Tokenbank is only applicable to Koreans as tokenbank allows only Korean locals to be signed up for their platform members.

With the international participation, we are currently under discussion with IDAX exchange in regards to launching an IEO around early June.

So please do participate when the time comes. Also, official news about IEO at IDAX will be launched soon through our official social media channels.

Idax is a really good exchange, looking forward to that IEO!
copper member
Activity: 35
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Thank you Smiley

copper member
Activity: 35
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

Yes, all of the NUpay in 1st and 2nnd stage were sold. Its a  good project for crypto since they can help in mass adoption.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
Pages:
Jump to: