Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol - page 2. (Read 19770 times)

copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol
I haven't followed him in a long time. I saw it on the ICO publicity site. I did some research.

I didn't think there would be such important projects with the decline of the market. the partners are very good. Good luck.
Thanks! The V1 Product is being released very, very shortly with a real world use case for our jurors to earn actual rewards.
Stay tuned for that!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I haven't followed him in a long time. I saw it on the ICO publicity site. I did some research.

I didn't think there would be such important projects with the decline of the market. the partners are very good. Good luck.
copper member
The international Oath founding team performs very well on executing the project with their respective essential role as the project’s engine. What I like most is the product itself, specifically its technical perspective which is compatible with any chains or dApps, and its smart contract template library that allows for easy integration.

Thank you for the feedback Smiley
Indeed, it is a major advantage being chain-agnostic. We just added our latest partner simplyBrand to our ecosystem and jointly fight counterfeit to protect brands and consumers in e-commerce. This also marks our first use case for our over 7.000 users that signed up as jurors on our platform within the past month.

We're super excited and keep working hard on our product and realizing our big idea.

Thanks all for the support and any questions, feel free to reach out to us Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The international Oath founding team performs very well on executing the project with their respective essential role as the project’s engine. What I like most is the product itself, specifically its technical perspective which is compatible with any chains or dApps, and its smart contract template library that allows for easy integration.
copper member
hi Oath team, look like your medium blog was suspended
check this screenshot http://prntscr.com/lzow4j
and i want to know, how much the basic price from this token ?
regards
Well, thanks for informing us. We think bounty announcement was the cause and we are in contact with them. 1 OATH = 0.005 USD.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
ICO Analysis: OATH Protocol
Published on December 9, 2018
By VlaSem
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-oath-protocol/

Verdict
In general, the project looks interesting. The team has the necessary technical skills to implement the product. We see the support of smart money. The very idea of the product itself is exciting. The decentralized dispute resolution system, which can be used both as a means of resolving disputes between traditional subjects in arbitration and within a decentralized system, deserves interest.

Risks
    The project does not have MVP, only active Github. -1
    Low public activity. -0.75

Growth Potential
    The strong point is that it is an agnostic protocol so that it can be plugged to any blockchain and provide additional value to that respected network with their service. +2
    The overall idea is interesting. +1
    Any user of any blockchain can automatically be selected as a juror for OATH dispute which provides flexibility and helps to get users on board. +1
    The token use case is rather strong – parties must deposit tokens during dispute case and pay arbitrators for their services. +1
    The roadmap is medium long. Although for this kind of project long-term potential will rise together with overall crypto field and decentralization. +1
    Token metrics are on the good side. +1
    Team, advisors, partners, and VCs have been verified. +1.5

Disposition
I would say that the project is above average, but one should wait for prototype and full metrics to make the full investment decision. Currently, the rating of 6.75/10 is warranted, though it may be further increased or decreased once the project is up and running.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
hi Oath team, look like your medium blog was suspended
check this screenshot http://prntscr.com/lzow4j
and i want to know, how much the basic price from this token ?
regards
copper member
Announcing OATH Protocol's bounty program...

copper member
Pleased to announce the Partnership with High Performance Blockchain (HPB)!

Today, we are excited to welcome HPB (High Performance Blockchain) to our rapidly growing partnership network!
HPB is the first permissionless blockchain to utilize dedicated hardware to accelerate TPS, enabling widespread adoption.

Read the full announcement here, and leave some claps 🙌🏼:
https://medium.com/@oathprotocol/oath-protocol-announces-new-partnership-with-hpb-to-provide-decentralized-blockchain-governance-edb43c8c6a58

copper member
Dear Oath Friends -

Here is another quick update on our progress [December 13]

- Next week, we target to publish our very first Bounty Campaign where you are all invited to participate Smiley
- We demo'd our App on the ASEAN Conference in Bangkok, Thailand last week (Dec 9)
- We announced Qtum and MOAC as our latest Partners to join the Oath Ecosystem
- Today, we will host the Second Edition of BlockchainGo, an educational workshop series for University Students
- We attended several conferences, extended our range & social media exposure and overall rapidly proceed towards the realization of our Big Idea

> Stay tuned over the next Days and Weeks - there is a lot to come up
copper member
[Brief Project Update]
- Nov. 25 - Shanghai

Greetings Oath Family!
The past couple of weeks were super exciting for us and we have again achieved major Milestones in our still young project:

- Michael, our Head of Business Development & CM was invited to Seoul and made extremely valuable new connections that help facilitate the market entry for Oath in Korea. He met various projects and media partners, as well as Event Managers. Korea is definitely a must-be location for any Blockchain Project and we have it closely on our radar.

- Prototype: Even more importantly; we developed the V1 of our Prototype and the demo's and simulations in our tests went smoothly and as expected. You will read more details on that in our next Team Update Post coming out soon on our Medium Page here: https://medium.com/@oathprotocol

- Student Workshops: We created BlockchainGo, a student-focussed blockchain educational platform that we co host with our good friends from Aion Network. We held our first Event on Nov 22, which was a great success. We will publish a separate Medium Post on that shortly.

- Our COO Jenny was very active on larger Conferences taking place in the US: She moderated a Panel Discussion about Blockchain Governance with Kleros CEO Clément amongst the Panelists.

- Besides that, we have attended, co hosted or actively participated (panel, keynote) on several conferences across Asia and also in Europe at the German Blockchain Week in Frankfurt & Berlin.

> We will shortly roll out our very first Bounty Program along with Ambassadorships to our Community. In addition, we managed to onboard several new partners that will also be announced soon.

Stay tuned and thank you for your Support and feedbacks.
Team Oath
copper member
Oath Partnership Announcement

"CBNT, in partnership with Oath Protocol, a blockchain governance and dispute resolution platform, today announced that it will work with Oath to provide a governance and moderation mechanism for its decentralized news and content sharing community."

.... to read the full article, check our latest Medium Post here and don't be shy to leave some claps Smiley
https://medium.com/oathprotocol/cbnt-partners-with-oath-protocol-for-community-governance-and-moderation-on-cbnt-platform-81b22a75234b
copper member
Our new TEAM UPDATE post is now up! . You can track our progress and see what we're up to!

https://medium.com/oathprotocol/oath-team-update-nov-12-2018-9e54462bf811
Activity: 350
OATH Protocol, a project building a decentralized, standard, and extensible public chain-agnostic protocol that protects dApp users’ rights and assets and OathProtocol brings two advantages to DREP foundation. One is that community members with a high reputation can gain the status of the jurors and get further rewards.
copper member
I am very glad that the developer after all has decided to use the KYC system for recognition of the real participants of the project. It will unambiguously give firmer soil to the project.
Same here, at least they can now give credits to the rightful one. Hopefully this will run smoothly and things will be done and flow in accordance with the main goal of the project team. This really calls for a celebration buddy. I wish the best of luck for everyone specialy the project.

The question is who are these people who are ready to complete identification. Many who have been in the crypt for a very long time and have large funds prefer not to enter such projects for their own reasons.

We will not publish any Jurors' Identity but keep it private instead.

Our "KYC" merely serves
1) to filter out Bots or fake accounts and
2) gives an initial credit level to the Juror who is requested to simulate cases in the application form.

Let's see how things go with you and in this market big players like to be specific and that’s what drives the whole market.
[/quote

Correct. We are working hard daily to execute our Big Idea and within the next weeks we are going to release our first Prototype, Bounty Programs, Ambassador Programs and much, much more.

So stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 588
I am very glad that the developer after all has decided to use the KYC system for recognition of the real participants of the project. It will unambiguously give firmer soil to the project.
Same here, at least they can now give credits to the rightful one. Hopefully this will run smoothly and things will be done and flow in accordance with the main goal of the project team. This really calls for a celebration buddy. I wish the best of luck for everyone specialy the project.

The question is who are these people who are ready to complete identification. Many who have been in the crypt for a very long time and have large funds prefer not to enter such projects for their own reasons.

We will not publish any Jurors' Identity but keep it private instead.

Our "KYC" merely serves
1) to filter out Bots or fake accounts and
2) gives an initial credit level to the Juror who is requested to simulate cases in the application form.

Let's see how things go with you and in this market big players like to be specific and that’s what drives the whole market.
copper member
What do you guys think about EOS's ECAF? I think it demonstrates the need for dispute resolution, but honestly not the best solution. How is your approach different and do you think ECAF is among your immediate competitors?

Hey,

ECAFs' and our Vision are quite different. ECAF is trying to mirror an entire Constitution with a strict legal system on the EOS Blockchain. We have made a lot of Research on ECAF recently and figured out, that it would be most suitable if a very, very high amount of tokens are being affected (recently there was a hack with 2M EOS Tokens which equals around 10M+ USD at this moment). The reason is that ECAF aims to recruit selected and known experts with actual legal background (currently there are six arbitrators) to judge on those cases. These arbitrators can charge an amount based on the hours & expenses they had to resolve the case. In addition, there is a minimum Submission Fee that needs to be paid, even if the case would be rejected. We believe EOS' ECAF might be comparable to Oath for "Governance on EOS" issues. ECAF is neither chain agnostic as Oath, nor does it share communities. It is merely focussed on the EOS Chain.

https://medium.com/oathprotocol/the-lay-of-the-land-in-blockchain-dispute-resolution-and-governance-designs-9b97b0e469b8

Read here for more Details :-)
Activity: 9
What do you guys think about EOS's ECAF? I think it demonstrates the need for dispute resolution, but honestly not the best solution. How is your approach different and do you think ECAF is among your immediate competitors?
copper member
Explainer video about Oath protocol is what every must watch to understand it well. It is said that the protocol will be decentralized but appointing jury in case of dispute doens't make it trusted protocol because the fate of dispute will solely be in hands of those selected people ? Use cases of the protocol arises the potential well but somewhat it is semi-decentralized in my opinion, I might be wrong in understanding.

The answer to this question is in the video that you mentioned, they will use a random algorithms to select a diverse and unbiased pool of jurors, also the jurors are selected from a diverse pool according to the criteria set by the parties and their identities are kept strictly confidential to preserve objectivity and prevent external influence.
It is unbiased since they will use random algorithms to select a diverse and unbiased pool of jurors, but how well are these jurors? are they trained to do their thing or just random people?

According to what I read in the whitepaper, They do not need to be experts in any field or area, OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. Because OATH Protocol uses a Proof of common sense which is a consensus mechanism that is used within the OATH jury community.

Nailed it Wink
copper member
@ All:

we just got our third, independent youtube review by primeico. check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOHXwqWhU5s
... and any further questions, do not hesitate to let us know here, on Telegram (https://t.me/oathsio) or any other social media platform you prefer most :-)

Happy to get your feedback
Pages:
Jump to: