Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol - page 3. (Read 19770 times)

copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol
I am very glad that the developer after all has decided to use the KYC system for recognition of the real participants of the project. It will unambiguously give firmer soil to the project.
Same here, at least they can now give credits to the rightful one. Hopefully this will run smoothly and things will be done and flow in accordance with the main goal of the project team. This really calls for a celebration buddy. I wish the best of luck for everyone specialy the project.

The question is who are these people who are ready to complete identification. Many who have been in the crypt for a very long time and have large funds prefer not to enter such projects for their own reasons.

We will not publish any Jurors' Identity but keep it private instead.

Our "KYC" merely serves
1) to filter out Bots or fake accounts and
2) gives an initial credit level to the Juror who is requested to simulate cases in the application form.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I am very glad that the developer after all has decided to use the KYC system for recognition of the real participants of the project. It will unambiguously give firmer soil to the project.
Same here, at least they can now give credits to the rightful one. Hopefully this will run smoothly and things will be done and flow in accordance with the main goal of the project team. This really calls for a celebration buddy. I wish the best of luck for everyone specialy the project.

The question is who are these people who are ready to complete identification. Many who have been in the crypt for a very long time and have large funds prefer not to enter such projects for their own reasons.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I really like how the team has tried to reach as far as they possibly can be the use of social media,I hope that it may help.

Yeah another way to promote their project is on social media sites. It has the majority of all potential crypto investors who will be interested in joining.

Precisely. A lot of investors nowadays are in social medias so it must be really important for the team to have an activities there so that all of them will be aware about this project. For sure Oath will be recognized and possibly invested because the ideas are unique and useful for cryptos.
Social media is a very powerful and effective tool in advertising so definitely it is the most used method. If you know how to maximize its capabililities it is very easy to gather investors for this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Through this cheaters can easily take advantage in earning their tokens however we need an assurance that our information is secured and will not be divulge to anyone.
copper member
In this project the rules are very strict for prospective jurors.
Looks like this project understands the protection of Dapps? am I right about that.
I will also wait for the bounty program.

There are a lot of Dapps right now and I think if this platform will succeed, they must be busy finding clients that wanted to ensure their terms and conditions and protect the right of whoever is right. Well, anyway, this is still in progress which means more work that needs to be done.

Our Vision is to make it accessible for anyone to become a Juror. We will have sort of a KYC (managed by more experienced Jurors) to filter out Bots and evaluate the potential Juror with an initial Credit Level. In this way, we can ensure that only Jurors with a good sense of Judgement are eligible and get rewarded.

Correct - we are working hard right now on Partnerships (rf. to our Medium page https://medium.com/me/stories/public for latest Announcements) to enlarge our Network rapidly.

Quite interesting to know more about it and thanks for the shared information and definitely this is something worth to read. I am not so familiar with law which I think a big factor to be an eligible juror.

You don't need to know the law at all to become a juror. In the common law jury system, the juries are made up of regular people, just like you. This is why the jury is often referred to as a jury of peers, meaning it's regular people and not a group with any specific background or expertise. Most of us have good intentions, and most of us can tell right from wrong -- and this is exactly what the juries will do on our platform.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Looks like this project understands the protection of Dapps? am I right about that.

There are a lot of Dapps right now and I think if this platform will succeed, they must be busy finding clients that wanted to ensure their terms and conditions and protect the right of whoever is right. Well, anyway, this is still in progress which means more work that needs to be done.

Our Vision is to make it accessible for anyone to become a Juror. We will have sort of a KYC (managed by more experienced Jurors) to filter out Bots and evaluate the potential Juror with an initial Credit Level. In this way, we can ensure that only Jurors with a good sense of Judgement are eligible and get rewarded.

Correct - we are working hard right now on Partnerships (rf. to our Medium page https://medium.com/me/stories/public for latest Announcements) to enlarge our Network rapidly.

Quite interesting to know more about it and thanks for the shared information and definitely this is something worth to read. I am not so familiar with law which I think a big factor to be an eligible juror.
copper member
Explainer video about Oath protocol is what every must watch to understand it well. It is said that the protocol will be decentralized but appointing jury in case of dispute doens't make it trusted protocol because the fate of dispute will solely be in hands of those selected people ? Use cases of the protocol arises the potential well but somewhat it is semi-decentralized in my opinion, I might be wrong in understanding.

The answer to this question is in the video that you mentioned, they will use a random algorithms to select a diverse and unbiased pool of jurors, also the jurors are selected from a diverse pool according to the criteria set by the parties and their identities are kept strictly confidential to preserve objectivity and prevent external influence.
It is unbiased since they will use random algorithms to select a diverse and unbiased pool of jurors, but how well are these jurors? are they trained to do their thing or just random people?

According to what I read in the whitepaper, They do not need to be experts in any field or area, OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. Because OATH Protocol uses a Proof of common sense which is a consensus mechanism that is used within the OATH jury community.

Right - that makes it easily accessible for anyone to become a Juror, whilst the Reputation Mechanism tracks the accuracy and credibility of a Juror and simultaneously filters bots and malicious judges. With "Expertise", we mean that Juror's don't need to have proven evidence like University Degrees or Working Experience in a specific field. The Expertise that we believe is of crucial significance is the sense of Judgement of the Jurors. Our Reputation Mechanism will track exactly this and also evaluates each Jurors' Expertise according to several metrics like voting history, response time, appeals history, amount of OATH held, and token holding period.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Explainer video about Oath protocol is what every must watch to understand it well. It is said that the protocol will be decentralized but appointing jury in case of dispute doens't make it trusted protocol because the fate of dispute will solely be in hands of those selected people ? Use cases of the protocol arises the potential well but somewhat it is semi-decentralized in my opinion, I might be wrong in understanding.

The answer to this question is in the video that you mentioned, they will use a random algorithms to select a diverse and unbiased pool of jurors, also the jurors are selected from a diverse pool according to the criteria set by the parties and their identities are kept strictly confidential to preserve objectivity and prevent external influence.
It is unbiased since they will use random algorithms to select a diverse and unbiased pool of jurors, but how well are these jurors? are they trained to do their thing or just random people?

According to what I read in the whitepaper, They do not need to be experts in any field or area, OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. Because OATH Protocol uses a Proof of common sense which is a consensus mechanism that is used within the OATH jury community.
Activity: 423
Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!

You should sign up to be a juror and earn some for deciding cases!
I do not understand exactly where I need to register? There is a link to the page where registration for the distribution of tokens?

There is no place to register yet, but if you follow our twitter https://twitter.com/oathprotocol or telegram community https://t.me/oathsio, we will announce there as soon as we're ready for you!

Good to know this will be updated soon enough i hope we get to earn enough token on the platform however is there any plans for a bounty campaign coming up?
Yes, i really hope they can running some bounty more for earn token from potential project like OATH Protocol.
Activity: 236
Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!

You should sign up to be a juror and earn some for deciding cases!
I do not understand exactly where I need to register? There is a link to the page where registration for the distribution of tokens?

There is no place to register yet, but if you follow our twitter https://twitter.com/oathprotocol or telegram community https://t.me/oathsio, we will announce there as soon as we're ready for you!

I really appreciate your responsive to everybody. I really hope the team will keep this attiude for long time more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
It is indeed needed so that no person can make multiple accounts for them to become or have high chance on getting jurors also it will be important for being a jurors are not an easy things to do.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2

I see, glad to see that the team are active enough to answers questions about the project in this thread. And also I appreciate the offort of the team on having good partners.
Activity: 434
Activity: 308
I read the whole project carefully and it's looks quite interesting. I never seen project like this on this forum ,so it means this is unique project. So i think it will achieve good success soon. I wish good luck to all devs and all team members.

It will always depend on the effort given by the team and how they were going to play in terms of marketing. I think thee team already been prepared if ever something is going to happen unexpectedly.
Of course, the team must be ready for all unforeseen circumstances that may occur in the crypt world. I hope the team will manage to bring this project to the goal.

Being ready to whatever circumstances may occur is a good weapon to each team. In order no one can break your plans in the said project. We cannot deny the fact that there are always problems the team will meet as they goes by to the path of success because to reach success is not that easy, it will always have ups and down.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I really like how the team has tried to reach as far as they possibly can be the use of social media,I hope that it may help.
Thanks to social networks very many projects could untwist the project therefore, I think and here in it there is a certain sense. At least, it will give a good impetus to popularity.
Special thanks to the technology and brilliant people behind each successful and project in the market. The team members and developers are innovative and specialy thety are very active and dedicated to the task they have. Over all this is very important because the popularity and project reputation is needed for te common good of everyone.
copper member

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Dua
Activity: 616
I read the whole project carefully and it's looks quite interesting. I never seen project like this on this forum ,so it means this is unique project. So i think it will achieve good success soon. I wish good luck to all devs and all team members.

It will always depend on the effort given by the team and how they were going to play in terms of marketing. I think thee team already been prepared if ever something is going to happen unexpectedly.
Of course, the team must be ready for all unforeseen circumstances that may occur in the crypt world. I hope the team will manage to bring this project to the goal.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: