Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 23. (Read 18938 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The Ojooo platform is a unique place the advertisers and the advertising addressees from all over the World meet, all interested in various goods or services.
copper member
Activity: 154
Hello guys. Tell me, when can we test your application in action? For which month is the launch of the Ojooo platform?
Hello. Thank you for interest. The development of the Ojooo project will be completed in two stages. In March 2019, we plan to launch an application with the functionality of the blockchain. And in June 2019, the light will see a full-fledged Ojooo platform.
copper member
I'm curious, what mechanisms for earnings do you propose using on the Ojooo platform?
OJX is an ERC20 Utility Token and users can get tokens for viewing advertisements and transferring their data.
I understand that the user can earn a profit for viewing the advertisement, but then what should he do with these tokens, how to use it?
Users will be able to use OJX tokens to pay for advertising services on the Ojooo platform if they need to create an ad or to pay for purchases from sellers. Another way to earn money is to take advantage of the increase in the cost of the token.
Activity: 52
Hello guys. Tell me, when can we test your application in action? For which month is the launch of the Ojooo platform?
copper member
For whom is your platform first created? For what purposes will it be possible to use the token purchased during the pre-sale?
Our platform will provide advertisers with a better platform for achieving their goals, namely access to an interested audience of users. Because Ojooo will reward the consumer for volunteering to distribute target data using Smart Contact and for the time spent viewing ads. We do not use aggressive methods that cause users displeasure. OJX tokens are necessary for user remuneration and also as a means of calculating platform services for an advertiser.
brand new
Activity: 0
Now many companies sin that they transmit information to users in the wrong hands. How do you solve the issue of storing user data?
Activity: 34
I'm curious, what mechanisms for earnings do you propose using on the Ojooo platform?
OJX is an ERC20 Utility Token and users can get tokens for viewing advertisements and transferring their data.
I understand that the user can earn a profit for viewing the advertisement, but then what should he do with these tokens, how to use it?
Activity: 54
For whom is your platform first created? For what purposes will it be possible to use the token purchased during the pre-sale?
copper member
copper member
Now many companies sin that they transmit information to users in the wrong hands. How do you solve the issue of storing user data?
The OJooo platform uses high-quality data of registered users and access to them the advertiser receives only with the consent of the user. Ojooo handles the received data strictly in accordance with the general data protection regulations. Personal data is carefully deleted from the Ojooo data packet to avoid identifying a specific user.
Activity: 34
copper member
I read your long and boring white paper. You're saying that ads will work better if users pay for them. But it's not, it's too simplistic a look. Bounty participants are paid with project tokens, but only a few of them invest in the project. Viewing ads for tokens will be the same: the user will view the required amount of ads and forget about it. This will not involve him in the project, will not force him to buy the goods.
We do not set a goal to keep users and involve them in committing additional actions. We offer users the opportunity to earn money by viewing ads and voluntarily providing their data. The user can simply sell the earned tokens on the exchange if he do not plan to continue to deal with the OJooo platform
Merit: 4
I read your long and boring white paper. You're saying that ads will work better if users pay for them. But it's not, it's too simplistic a look. Bounty participants are paid with project tokens, but only a few of them invest in the project. Viewing ads for tokens will be the same: the user will view the required amount of ads and forget about it. This will not involve him in the project, will not force him to buy the goods.
copper member
copper member
This movie will show you the easy way to invest in Ojooo and buy OJX Tokens at special price 1 OJX = $0.045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_anGkkPgHM
Activity: 238
Presently, the advertisers strive to regain customer confidence and enhance the offer quality of their advertising. What is needed is a solution that will cater to the needs of both the commercial addresses and the advertisers. In addition, there is much data abuse in today's times.

Indeed, the red market is the right time to invest and raise funds, but must be selective in choosing coins, choose coins that have the potential and future so as not to lose money later.
Activity: 37
Presently, the advertisers strive to regain customer confidence and enhance the offer quality of their advertising. What is needed is a solution that will cater to the needs of both the commercial addresses and the advertisers. In addition, there is much data abuse in today's times.
copper member
Hi guys, nice advertising platform. Are you still active? Or have the ico closed and I'm late?
Good afternoon, you just have time to participate in the second round of pre-sales. From August 2 to September 14 buying tokens you get a 35% bonus. Go to the site to contribute https://ico.ojooo.com.
Do I need to register and confirm my information? Many projects now use KYC verification.
No, during the pre-sale period all you need is to go through a simple registration and in your personal account get the ETH address where to transfer the funds and indicate your wallet where OJX tokens will be sent by Ojooo.
copper member
Do you believe that the advertising platform is a relevant investment for you and for investors?
Certainly. Old forms of advertising are outdated, and many users try to get rid of obsessive banners with the help of blockers. We are building our concept on the motivation of users themselves to view advertising, rewarding them for the action. This not only increases the effectiveness of advertising, but also allows you to get away from aggressive dissemination methods, replacing them with more friendly ones
Activity: 40
Hi guys, nice advertising platform. Are you still active? Or have the ico closed and I'm late?
Good afternoon, you just have time to participate in the second round of pre-sales. From August 2 to September 14 buying tokens you get a 35% bonus. Go to the site to contribute https://ico.ojooo.com.
Do I need to register and confirm my information? Many projects now use KYC verification.
Pages:
Jump to: