Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 24. (Read 18938 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why is it necessary to change old forms of advertising? Why do you create a new concept, how will this improve the perception of advertising by users?
Since such types of advertising as pop-up messages, banners and other forms of advertising have become quite aggressive, now advertisers need to re-gain the trust of users and improve the quality of advertisements. This is what the Ojooo platform will do.
copper member
Hi guys, nice advertising platform. Are you still active? Or have the ico closed and I'm late?
Good afternoon, you just have time to participate in the second round of pre-sales. From August 2 to September 14 buying tokens you get a 35% bonus. Go to the site to contribute https://ico.ojooo.com.
brand new
Activity: 0
By what principle will your platform work? How can I earn extra money by participating in the project?
Activity: 84
Do you believe that the advertising platform is a relevant investment for you and for investors?
Activity: 35
Why is it necessary to change old forms of advertising? Why do you create a new concept, how will this improve the perception of advertising by users?
copper member
By what principle will your platform work? How can I earn extra money by participating in the project?
We are launching a new advertising platform created on the technology of blockchain, which will create a new type of relationship between the advertiser and the users. Due to the fact that users will be rewarded for viewing advertising, and advertisers can be sure that their message reaches the interested party, both sides benefit.
Activity: 40
Hi guys, nice advertising platform. Are you still active? Or have the ico closed and I'm late?
copper member
SECOND PRE-SALE WITH 35% BONUS STARTS NOW!
https://ico.ojooo.com
copper member
One hour left to the end of first Ojooo pre-sale! Last chance to get 50% bonus!
copper member
Only 4 hours left to buy OJX tokens with 50% Bonus! 1 OJX = $0.035
copper member
Hello. I can not find your bounty campaign. Do not you plan to use it as a primary promotion for your project? How then do you want to distribute advertising?
No, we do not run a bounty campaign. But we offer attractive bonuses: 50% to buy a token before August 2, 36% bonus for users who will participate in the second stage of pre-sale. Answering the question about how the advertisement will be distributed, I will say that the users will help us in this. Users active in social networks will become our potential distributors because the Ojooo platform will reward them, thus stimulating interest.
Tell me when do you plan to withdraw your token to the Crypto currency exchanges? Immediately after the end of the ICO sales period or later?
The sale of tokens will last until October this year, and we are planning to withdraw the OJX coin to the exchanges in early 2019.
copper member
I certainly did not read the full description of the project, but as I understand it, your advertising distribution system has long existed and is actively used. Then for what purposes did you need to implement the blockchain system?
We believe that Blockchain technology will contribute to the protection of data, and simplify the complex problems of the digital world and great influence on the future in the world of advertising.
Activity: 168
Hello. I can not find your bounty campaign. Do not you plan to use it as a primary promotion for your project? How then do you want to distribute advertising?
No, we do not run a bounty campaign. But we offer attractive bonuses: 50% to buy a token before August 2, 36% bonus for users who will participate in the second stage of pre-sale. Answering the question about how the advertisement will be distributed, I will say that the users will help us in this. Users active in social networks will become our potential distributors because the Ojooo platform will reward them, thus stimulating interest.
Tell me when do you plan to withdraw your token to the Crypto currency exchanges? Immediately after the end of the ICO sales period or later?
copper member
I was intrigued by your information, where you say that you came up with a new way as an advertising message will be delivered to the user. Can you explain the process?
By viewing the advertising message voluntarily the user will receive promotion from the platform. In addition, the user will receive a bonus if he will distribute the target data using a smart contract. this will ensure the involvement of consumers in the advertising process
Activity: 20
I certainly did not read the full description of the project, but as I understand it, your advertising distribution system has long existed and is actively used. Then for what purposes did you need to implement the blockchain system?
copper member
copper member
Your idea has a high potential, because the existing means of advertising in many cases are not so effective. What markets do you plan to go to first?
Hello. Ojooo project has the potential to become a new advertising internetwork platform, because our market is the whole world, not specific countries or regions.
Activity: 69
I was intrigued by your information, where you say that you came up with a new way as an advertising message will be delivered to the user. Can you explain the process?
Activity: 168
Activity: 252
Your idea has a high potential, because the existing means of advertising in many cases are not so effective. What markets do you plan to go to first?
Pages:
Jump to: