Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 17. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
While popular platforms around the globe limit the only acceptable payment option to fiat currencies, blockchain technology illustrate that fiat is fundamentally flawed and falls short when compared to tokens in terms of cost, speed and ease of application and global integration. Bringing tokens and distributed ledger/blockchain technology to the world of e-learning, Õpet is proud to introduce its native ERC20 token8, Opet Token (OPET) which is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Opet Token (OPET) is designed to power an ecosystem supporting all education-related expenses, from digital tuition to college admissions, scholarships and philanthropic funding.

That only works if universities and other educational institutions are willing to accept OPET as a form of payment for their services. What's the plan to convince universities to accept crypto?
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Hi Opet team!

I’m writing you on behalf of Xebr exchange.
We will be happy to add your coin.The process of implementation is very fast and free. Please, learn our platform: https://xebr.com/

Also we can help you to build your own exchange.
Let’s find the best way of cooperation!

Contacts: [email protected]
Or PM me here

Have a good day)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
There are a lot of positive reviews here. And I like your undertaking. But I also fear fake information. I hope that you can be trusted. Guys, you will not betray?
We can be trusted. Our ecosystem is resistant to counterfeits, and information can be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world. In addition, this creates conditions in which there is no need for unnecessary intermediaries, which can significantly simplify the process of selection and admission to higher education institutions, where proof of knowledge and micro-accreditation can pass easily and conveniently.
How can information be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world? 
Users of the platform such as educational institutions as well as employers will be able to access information using special personal passwords.

I read a lot of comments but I can not understand what kind of information will your tutor keep on the block chain?
Hi. I propose to read not only comments but also all information about our platform. More information in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf
Sorry but I can not translate your document into my language. Could you answer my question here?
We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to make our site available in different languages. Any part of our document can be copied and translated via Google translator.
 The answer to your question. Õpet will record accurately and securely on a blockchain all information relevant and useful to college admission processes - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s Unique Personality Profiling.

Thanks for the answer, understanding and such an interesting project. Education must be supported. The idea of preserving the information is very correct. I want to give you advice. Check all information about the certification, it can be fake. I wish you success.
Thank you for this support and for your advice. We will certainly listen to you. The chain of our actions: Revise. Record. Recommend.

I like the construction of this idea!
Interesting vision, blameless logo, conversant business.
Thanks for the comment. I suggest you take part in our bounty program. Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 294
I read a lot of comments but I can not understand what kind of information will your tutor keep on the block chain?
Hi. I propose to read not only comments but also all information about our platform. More information in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf
Sorry but I can not translate your document into my language. Could you answer my question here?
We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to make our site available in different languages. Any part of our document can be copied and translated via Google translator.
 The answer to your question. Õpet will record accurately and securely on a blockchain all information relevant and useful to college admission processes - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s Unique Personality Profiling.

Thanks for the answer, understanding and such an interesting project. Education must be supported. The idea of preserving the information is very correct. I want to give you advice. Check all information about the certification, it can be fake. I wish you success.
Activity: 54
There are a lot of positive reviews here. And I like your undertaking. But I also fear fake information. I hope that you can be trusted. Guys, you will not betray?
We can be trusted. Our ecosystem is resistant to counterfeits, and information can be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world. In addition, this creates conditions in which there is no need for unnecessary intermediaries, which can significantly simplify the process of selection and admission to higher education institutions, where proof of knowledge and micro-accreditation can pass easily and conveniently.
How can information be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world? 

Hi guys. You are great at arranging your project. This is really what need now for young people. And tell me please what kind of training program will your chat-bot adhere to?
Õpet is an efficient, affordable and convenient private digital tutor. Covering at the moment the entire training program GCSE and "A" (British educational standards).
I get lucky! I'm from Britain. So I can be the first to try this application. I'm already in the queue  Cheesy
You are really lucky! Wait is not long. Thank you for your support and interest in our education system.

Activity: 93
Hi guys. You are great at arranging your project. This is really what need now for young people. And tell me please what kind of training program will your chat-bot adhere to?
Õpet is an efficient, affordable and convenient private digital tutor. Covering at the moment the entire training program GCSE and "A" (British educational standards).
I get lucky! I'm from Britain. So I can be the first to try this application. I'm already in the queue  Cheesy
Activity: 54
I think I like your project. Could you tell me a little bit more about the team, who work on that platform?
Õpet boasts a strong management team with a board of advisers composed of several significant industry players. Õpet’s top 3 management and key executives collectively have over 40 years of experience in frontier and innovative technology solutions development, as well as commerce and finance.

Activity: 93
I'm glad to see that there are fellow countrymen in the team. This is very nice. I want to shake their hand and wish them success. Tell me how can contact the team without intermediaries?
Compatriots are always pleased to see especially if you are far from your native land. Yes, and in such a project. On the main page there is information about the team and through Linkedin you can get in direct contact with any member of the team.
Activity: 83
I think I like your project. Could you tell me a little bit more about the team, who work on that platform?
Activity: 224
I'm glad to see that there are fellow countrymen in the team. This is very nice. I want to shake their hand and wish them success. Tell me how can contact the team without intermediaries?
I read your white paper and admire. The idea is very in demand in the education market. When can I check how it works?
Our prototype will be publicly available as soon as the beta version is launched in August-September 2018 to coincide with the start of a new semester in our first target market, the UK.

Well, so many users here and Õpetfoundation seem to be a good team. But still I don't understand is this trading platform better then the others?
We view Õpet’s educational chatbot platform as a game-changing formula that puts it ahead of known competitors; primarily because of the unique combination of underlying technologies it has chosen (Artificial Intelligence + Hyperledger Fabric), which meets the objectives of the solution they are creating and should be scalable and easily adapted to any education curriculum and geography.

Activity: 274
Well, so many users here and Õpetfoundation seem to be a good team. But still I don't understand is this trading platform better then the others?
   How and how much do you think token price will increase, if account the fact that you are planning not to put tokens on exchanges?

Thanks for the constructive question!
Based on a PV=MQ monetary framework, we estimate that OPET tokens have the potential to achieve a market price of US$9.2 by FY2021 from usage demand alone given that Õpet will receive payment for services in OPET tokens and could control token supply in the market with a 12-month lockup policy for the tokens Õpet receives from users.
Activity: 94
I read your white paper and admire. The idea is very in demand in the education market. When can I check how it works?
Pages:
Jump to: