Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 18. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Now there are so many fake projects that I can not trust. How can I be sure that the Õpet project is not a scam?
Dear user! We don't forse to buy our tokens. This is a personal choice for anyone. I can only assure you that people trust us, take part in presales. And  also Õpet has successfully garnered a significant online following over numerous platforms including Telegram, Reddit and Slack since the launch of its viral marketing campaigns in May 2018. It currently holds the record as the largest Telegram blockchain group ever to exist, with more than 93,000 subscribers as of the date of this report.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Now there are so many fake projects that I can not trust. How can I be sure that the Õpet project is not a scam?
And please tell me if the bounty program is still valid. Accidentally found your site and it seems to me very presentable. I think he has a right to life.
Yes, the bounty program is still valid and you can join us. Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!
Activity: 84
And please tell me if the bounty program is still valid. Accidentally found your site and it seems to me very presentable. I think he has a right to life.
Your project attracts a lot of attention. This is a compliment to the developers. Good job. How will the service fees be paid within the application??
Any user who downloads our Õpet app and register an account with us, will have an Õpet digital wallet created automatically. This digital wallet will be the corresponding token-wallet for our users to make any education-related transactions on our platform. The user can pay with fiat via iTunes or Android Pay appstore payment gateways OR Opet Token (OPET) in his/her respective digital wallet for any digital services available on the platform.
And could you suggest a couple examples of products that your platform is going to offer?
Sure! It is Digital Tutor Companion Services, Personality profiling services, College Admission Docket Preparation Services, Education-related E-Commerce such as E-Books, Online courses via Õpet’s partnerships with other platforms and much more.
And much more Cheesy Huh An interesting ending. I want to receive an answer with accurate and detailed information.
For more detailed information, I suggest you read our white paper. https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf   If you have any questions after reading, I will be happy to answer them.
Activity: 54
Your project attracts a lot of attention. This is a compliment to the developers. Good job. How will the service fees be paid within the application??
Any user who downloads our Õpet app and register an account with us, will have an Õpet digital wallet created automatically. This digital wallet will be the corresponding token-wallet for our users to make any education-related transactions on our platform. The user can pay with fiat via iTunes or Android Pay appstore payment gateways OR Opet Token (OPET) in his/her respective digital wallet for any digital services available on the platform.
And could you suggest a couple examples of products that your platform is going to offer?
Sure! It is Digital Tutor Companion Services, Personality profiling services, College Admission Docket Preparation Services, Education-related E-Commerce such as E-Books, Online courses via Õpet’s partnerships with other platforms and much more.
And much more Cheesy Huh An interesting ending. I want to receive an answer with accurate and detailed information.
Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
As current-generation students are born with digital DNA, an additional need arises - the one for personalized e-learning platforms designed to enhance and simplify each student’s learning experience.  Given the myriad of demands typical of secondary and high schools, teenagers commonly find themselves in short supply of time and personal space, which adds an unnecessary barrier to learning. And of course confusion and apprehension of what to do post high school, and the limited tertiary options that they are aware of within their context
Let's summarize:
1. online learning is more accessible and convenient
2. It takes less time to study
3. Closes the problem cred entials are important for future employment references.
a lot of truly global problems are mentioned. Does your platform have enough tools to close each one?
Õpet’s AI companion chatbot will serve as a digital tutor companion to guide and monitor the progress of a student’s learning journey and it will be placed directly in the student's mobile device. As time passes and adoption of Õpet increases, future employers, institutions and philanthropists will be granted easy access to legitimate high-school records of global students. It's removes financially-biased inequality in admissions and applications for tertiary studies and employment.
More information about this issue in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

Well, it looks like you've assembled a team of professionals who really knows what they're doing. I'm looking forward to the beta version of the platform. I will actively following the news.
Glad to help you! If you have more questions regarding the project, please contact us!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 67
Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
As current-generation students are born with digital DNA, an additional need arises - the one for personalized e-learning platforms designed to enhance and simplify each student’s learning experience.  Given the myriad of demands typical of secondary and high schools, teenagers commonly find themselves in short supply of time and personal space, which adds an unnecessary barrier to learning. And of course confusion and apprehension of what to do post high school, and the limited tertiary options that they are aware of within their context
Let's summarize:
3. Closes the problem cred entials are important for future employment references.
a lot of truly global problems are mentioned. Does your platform have enough tools to close each one?
Õpet’s AI companion chatbot will serve as a digital tutor companion to guide and monitor the progress of a student’s learning journey and it will be placed directly in the student's mobile device. As time passes and adoption of Õpet increases, future employers, institutions and philanthropists will be granted easy access to legitimate high-school records of global students. It's removes financially-biased inequality in admissions and applications for tertiary studies and employment.
More information about this issue in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

Well, it looks like you've assembled a team of professionals who really knows what they're doing. I'm looking forward to the beta version of the platform. I will actively following the news.
Greetings DEV's! very nice plan, trust in the future should run according to the planned!
Thanks for the comment. Stay with us and keep abreast of all the new developments.
Hi, there!Where can I download or purchase your future application? On what software will it be available for download?
Hello!
The Õpet app will aviable on Android and iOS. And accordingly versions will release on GooglePlay & iTunes.

And tell me when it can be tested in work?

For the first time our application will be released for users by apple. And the first to see our application English people. But we are working on an application for android. I can not say the exact time yet. Since we need to first test the first trial version. Watch for updates in a group of telegrams or here.

Without our national version of the white paper, can the author change the announcement of the home page to text mode instead of image mode?

Our white paper is created in text mode. You can copy any part of the text and translate it using Google translator.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Without our national version of the white paper, can the author change the announcement of the home page to text mode instead of image mode?
Activity: 220
Hi, there!Where can I download or purchase your future application? On what software will it be available for download?
Hello!
The Õpet app will aviable on Android and iOS. And accordingly versions will release on GooglePlay & iTunes.

And tell me when it can be tested in work?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
They are working from the beginning of their foundation.At now they are launching a app through which helping the school children.
Let's summarize:

Hello!

Activity: 67
Let's summarize:
How are you going to achieve the popularity for the project? Can I take a look at the marketing plan or something?
Of course! The full answer to this question we submitted on our White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf   (page 44)
Activity: 220
Pages:
Jump to: