Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 19. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Very useful project! Tell me, will your platform be available only on PC or on mobile devices, too?
The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.
Follow thenews on official Telegram https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

Is there already a beta version of the platform?
Not yet. Our Õpet Prototype will be publicly available as the beta version is slated to be launched in August - Sep 2018 to coincide with the beginning of the new semester in our initial target market, United Kingdom.

Thanks! I will waiting for it!!
Glad to help you! If you have more questions, please contact us https://opetfoundation.com/

Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
As current-generation students are born with digital DNA, an additional need arises - the one for personalized e-learning platforms designed to enhance and simplify each student’s learning experience.  Given the myriad of demands typical of secondary and high schools, teenagers commonly find themselves in short supply of time and personal space, which adds an unnecessary barrier to learning. And of course confusion and apprehension of what to do post high school, and the limited tertiary options that they are aware of within their context
Let's summarize:
1. online learning is more accessible and convenient
2. It takes less time to study
3. Closes the problem cred entials are important for future employment references.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
How are you going to achieve the popularity for the project? Can I take a look at the marketing plan or something?
Activity: 67
Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
Very useful project! Tell me, will your platform be available only on PC or on mobile devices, too?
The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.

Not yet. Our Õpet Prototype will be publicly available as the beta version is slated to be launched in August - Sep 2018 to coincide with the beginning of the new semester in our initial target market, United Kingdom.
Activity: 40
The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.

How old should a child be to use the services of your platform?
Our target audience will be primarily GCSE O-level (Grade 9-10) and A Level (Grade 11-12) students that will benefit from a personalized learning aid powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.As each student has an individual learning curve, we foresee AI and machine learning will be of great assistance to students, offering a customized and personalized approach to individual curriculum support.

The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 40
Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
While popular platforms around the globe limit the only acceptable payment option to fiat currencies, blockchain technology illustrate that fiat is fundamentally flawed and falls short when compared to tokens in terms of cost, speed and ease of application and global integration. Bringing tokens and distributed ledger/blockchain technology to the world of e-learning, Õpet is proud to introduce its native ERC20 token8, Opet Token (OPET) which is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Opet Token (OPET) is designed to power an ecosystem supporting all education-related expenses, from digital tuition to college admissions, scholarships and philanthropic funding.
Activity: 112
How old should a child be to use the services of your platform?
Activity: 196
Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
Activity: 7
Hello! Very interesting project, online education is very in demand! what does the name of your project mean "Õpet Foundation"?

Hi, Õpet is derived from the Estonian word Õpetaja, loosely translated to teacher or learning. By extension, the company was formed with a mutual embracing of the values underpinning the Estonian and Singaporean education systems, one that firmly believes in excellence and the provision of equal opportunities for all students.
Hello! I think I'm not enough understand the concept of your project . Can you describe for what your project for?
Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students with their exam revision. Õpet is an effective, affordable and convenient
digital private tutor to help students revise effectively for their exams. Õpet is essentially an educational chatbot which is digitally available to students at any time. Its primary function is to serve as a personal learning companion which provides a customized learning experience to every student.
More information you find in White paper:  https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 252
Hello! Very interesting project, online education is very in demand! what does the name of your project mean "Õpet Foundation"?
Activity: 80
Hello! I think I'm not enough understand the concept of your project . Can you describe for what your project for?
Oh yeah! At last that successful iso. You guys are young that took such a topic. I really want to see your success! Above, users wrote about certificates. I can not understand where the certificates can come from?
Thank you for believing in us. In the absence of a global certification database, employers often have to apply directly to universities for information about the credentials of the applicant. The platform will not issue certificates. Certificates and diplomas will be placed in the block chain. In order to facilitate the collection of information about the applicant.
Where can I read more about this?
Read more here: https://www.techinasia.com/blockchain-revolution-education
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?

This would be possible because there are many kinds of people who do those evil deeds. But if you want more to learn about the project you are into. Search it on the website for legit platforms. Surely it will be listed there if its fake or legit.

Not saying that the project itself is fake but there is a real possibility that fake educational certificates get issues on the blockchain and that would be bad as anyone would trust them.
That is, you want to say that maybe this project is a scammer and there can be fake education certificates? This can severely defile the status of the Crypto-currency.

... you should precisely what I wrote. I said if a university issues a fake certificate onto the blockchain it would be impossible to identify it as fake as you trust any blockchan entries.
Activity: 60
Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
Oh yeah! At last that successful iso. You guys are young that took such a topic. I really want to see your success! Above, users wrote about certificates. I can not understand where the certificates can come from?
Thank you for believing in us. In the absence of a global certification database, employers often have to apply directly to universities for information about the credentials of the applicant. The platform will not issue certificates. Certificates and diplomas will be placed in the block chain. In order to facilitate the collection of information about the applicant.
Where can I read more about this?
Pages:
Jump to: