Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 23. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
At me such question, in what countries you will introduce the project? Will it be Europe or Other countries? For example America or the countries of Asia?

If the ICO sale will be successful I think that will be a big yes right? There is a lot of school in the world that needed help for in teaching like lacking of professional to teach the youngster. AI teaching can be a good substitute somehow.
Success after the funds raised in the ICO does not always happen.  Quite often it turns out that the team's strategy for spending was incorrect and the project gradually fades.  It will be interesting to see what the developers will do here to avoid such problems.
Activity: 434
At me such question, in what countries you will introduce the project? Will it be Europe or Other countries? For example America or the countries of Asia?

If the ICO sale will be successful I think that will be a big yes right? There is a lot of school in the world that needed help for in teaching like lacking of professional to teach the youngster. AI teaching can be a good substitute somehow.
My opinion is different for you, if ICO sale have good situation. I think the team will have aim to their main target, building loyalty customers system first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yeah, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.

Agree, a simple video presentation that would summarize the whole concepts in this project would also be a big help understanding quickly what the project is all about.

Well its true that vedio presentations is very nice to make the project more understandable and clear to the people in the community. Some people are attracted to visual images and they are interested to watand participate projects thay well organised and well explained.
The video presentations is well made to the project so it can give more expressions to the audience. I hope they can gather and raise fund morefully.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Yeah, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.

Agree, a simple video presentation that would summarize the whole concepts in this project would also be a big help understanding quickly what the project is all about.

Well its true that vedio presentations is very nice to make the project more understandable and clear to the people in the community. Some people are attracted to visual images and they are interested to watand participate projects thay well organised and well explained.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Indeed, the video that the team have provided is very useful for the visitors and for the people who have interest to invest on this project. A simple presentation that covers the whole concept and the main purposed of this platform will surely give better understanding of it's functions. Hopefully, it may lead to a god opportunity for the team.
Activity: 294
Education is what every person needs in the modern world, but not everyone can get it. I hope that you will help to solve this problem.
Activity: 504

Well you have a good point there buddy. But in spite how good the Artificial Intelligence in doing something like teaching, I think this will not be tolerated because it seems like this will overthrow the people and take their jobs. This project  should just be a companion and not let people be controlled but remain controlled by the people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Education is a field of everyone in the world. The project is targeted at high school students and students. The project uses machine learning and artificial intelligence and provides equal opportunity for everyone ... Are these outstanding advantages for the project to gain trust and support from the community?
Well made Opetfoundation, they creating a lot of opportunities for those who are in the education stage like teenagers, I hope this project can bring many supports.
Activity: 350
Education is a field of everyone in the world. The project is targeted at high school students and students. The project uses machine learning and artificial intelligence and provides equal opportunity for everyone ... Are these outstanding advantages for the project to gain trust and support from the community?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Good idea if they can also make some live interview with the team like explaining the benefits of this project for the students, That will be big impression to get by the team.
Activity: 280

Activity: 378
But such presentations should be not only limited to english language but in more languages that will make the ways easy to share about the project with various people in detail.
Activity: 266
I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)
Hard cap : 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap : 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)

I seen that for there are not that big investors and holders that total of 59 thousand members. They will need more big promotional stuff to attract investors via making good videos from the project and also the benefits from joining this project.

You forget one fact, the token sale is still not yet live and Pre-Sale will begin on the 1st of September! So you can expect to see big number of token holder on their smart contract at current time.

This is a good research, but what makes you so sure that it is their smartcontract? A lot of people nowadays can make their own coin/token  and pretend that it is the token of a certain project so they can use it for a scheme.

If you read carefully, I said that I found the smart contract in their whitepaper !
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?

I think now you shouldn't think about it as the project yet not at a late stage of development. In the future developers will be able to get at the expense of community on large and well-known exchanges which add various coins through votes.
Thats correct it takes a gradual development for a project to succeed. From ico stage to site launching, so if you invested on this project you also have to wait for a while before reaping your profits.

Indeed, patience will always pays us a better return. It's hard to be an investors because we really don't know what will it succeed or not. Risky thing but if get lucky, all worries will be paid off.

Investing a project will always requires patience as this will take more time before it can gained good profits. And having this characteristics will always leads to a better success. So it's very important to wait for a while sinced implementing a crypto project really needs a lot of works.
If it is listed on the popular exchanges that will bring a possibility to gain more attention of the investors from various exchanges that will create an easy way to reach the targets.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?

I think now you shouldn't think about it as the project yet not at a late stage of development. In the future developers will be able to get at the expense of community on large and well-known exchanges which add various coins through votes.
Thats correct it takes a gradual development for a project to succeed. From ico stage to site launching, so if you invested on this project you also have to wait for a while before reaping your profits.

Indeed, patience will always pays us a better return. It's hard to be an investors because we really don't know what will it succeed or not. Risky thing but if get lucky, all worries will be paid off.

Investing a project will always requires patience as this will take more time before it can gained good profits. And having this characteristics will always leads to a better success. So it's very important to wait for a while sinced implementing a crypto project really needs a lot of works.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I will have to say that I really appreciate the social media optimization and integration of this project will pay off soon.
Lets hope it get accepted by the media especially by the students once there is high usage other updates will flow seamlessly i think Having an app like that can help ease things up eventually
Activity: 294
the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)

Looking at the numbers, I guess they can reach that. They have a good idea and their ICO is doing excellently. They can reach within their roadmap schedule because they're slowly gaining momentum.

Looking at the bright side of the project is somehow a very useful to the students and also this new generation need to have faster transaction especially about securing the data's. About the hard copy of the, well it can be reached if the team will do more promotion that can attract the attention of the investors.
Opet functionality seems even highly focussed and priortized on security collaboration aspective as they also work as a team to implement the advanced AI methodolgies that will bring a new change in the system.
Activity: 532
the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

million)

Looking at the numbers, I guess they can reach that. They have a good idea and their ICO is doing excellently. They can reach within their roadmap schedule because they're slowly gaining momentum.

Looking at the bright side of the project is somehow a very useful to the students and also this new generation need to have faster transaction especially about securing the data's. About the hard copy of the, well it can be reached if the team will do more promotion that can attract the attention of the investors.
I've met similar projects and I know that they were successful, apparently due to the fact that education is an urgent issue for many.

Similar type of project gets more investors as because people are more concern about education . opetcoin project looks so appreciatable . this project gonna successful. So try to invest here .
Yes, investment in the future of education will surely give some great results and investors will also get huge returns from this project. They also have a very expert team to take this project to the moon.
Educational investment is undying and continues if going to invest inthe profits sharing. You must know how to make things or group of people to underyhe project and get there ideas to make abettwr students.
Pages:
Jump to: