Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 25. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The digital community is evolving, and it can help to get education. And this is a big step in this direction.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Õpet Listing on LATOKEN, Step-by-Step Guide
Õpet will soon be listing on LATOKEN for it’s public sale. Here’s a step-by-step guide, from registration to contribution!

https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-723ae8fa1512

Is this free? No need to invest anything? If yes then its good because many supporters will be voting for listing these tokens, except for the KYC verification pretty hassle to do.
I don't think you get what the topic is. They are asking if you want to trade OPET you should get there and check the steps it includes KYC for new customers and how we could register and buy or sell tokens on the exchange. It's not about voting for listing it to any exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Õpet will soon be listing on LATOKEN for it’s public sale. Here’s a step-by-step guide, from registration to contribution!

https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-723ae8fa1512

Is this free? No need to invest anything? If yes then its good because many supporters will be voting for listing these tokens, except for the KYC verification pretty hassle to do.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)
Hard cap : 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap : 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)

I seen that for there are not that big investors and holders that total of 59 thousand members. They will need more big promotional stuff to attract investors via making good videos from the project and also the benefits from joining this project.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
I really hope for it. Because such a platform will be very useful for all students of the world, not only universities and institutes, but colleges will also be able to use the platform.
Well basically everyone can have its benefit and because of that every supporters are hoping for its success, this kind of projects are supposed to be funded here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
What a kind of unique foundation for the students so they can learn more about their study in the platform. No doubt, I will bet this project gonna achieving success.
Activity: 560

Wow, definitely, it's a great news. LATOKEN is the best with such an amazing team and blazing fast. I hope they can bring Opet foundation near to the future!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 294
I believe this project is very interesting and cool.
Justifiable logo, a rather interesting vision, really good plan!
Of course, I have believe in OpetCoin will be good AI companion for students with their enthusiastic and responsive team.
White papers of the opetcoin makes me understand their aspirations and value oriented idea with objectives that makes me feel dispatch is my choice and be a part of reputated that allows me to a next level.
Activity: 434
I believe this project is very interesting and cool.
Justifiable logo, a rather interesting vision, really good plan!
Of course, I have believe in OpetCoin will be good AI companion for students with their enthusiastic and responsive team.
Activity: 322
With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
I really hope for it. Because such a platform will be very useful for all students of the world, not only universities and institutes, but colleges will also be able to use the platform.
Same here. I'm hoping that the team will pursue this in the market and provide better functions with no defects and errors so that students who have plans to used the platform will have satisfactions. This could bring more opprtunities for them and have a better outcomed on their studies.
A good AI educational based functionalities will figure out more possibilities for students to gain better advantages in gaining knowledge and that will create a new leading change in the economy.
Activity: 266
the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)
Hard cap : 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap : 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)

Activity: 196
The developers of this project I liked the fact that they are very sociable in different social networks and this is as good for me.
Yes, it is really good for both the team and who want invest at Opet. Actually, this project will have us more convenient at manage "student profile", it is really useful idea for education.
Activity: 308
Same here. I'm hoping that the team will pursue this in the market and provide better functions with no defects and errors so that students who have plans to used the platform will have satisfactions. This could bring more opprtunities for them and have a better outcomed on their studies.

We all know that there is no perfectly made in this world same as in the project. It will undergo first many mistake until we can say its perfect. For me what's the best thing that team should do is just keep their eye on the project in order they can fix it and find directly a solution in a project.
Activity: 378

Such thing can't be avoided and that's why there is a technical team to work on some bugs and fixed some problems that they may encounter in the future. Anyway, investors should somehow support with this kind of concept because this is for the future of the students.
It is like an added value choosing Opetcoin as it is not only a money but beyond as the workflow will have an enrichment with learnings to proceed with the AI and better interferance in our digital economy.
Activity: 532

Such thing can't be avoided and that's why there is a technical team to work on some bugs and fixed some problems that they may encounter in the future. Anyway, investors should somehow support with this kind of concept because this is for the future of the students.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
With a very vast majority usage i think it will be safe to say they can create much better awareness of crryptocurrencies among the societies best case scenario lets hope it gets serious support from schools
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Nowdays This type of education is very usefull for all students beacause i think in future all things will done with the help of this technology.AI devlopers is very good acheivement for all students.i just registered for the presale,and eagerly waiting for next announcement.

Yeah, this'll be the trend in the coming future because our generation this days are more on AI. So, it's good that there is a platform that would take good care of the students future and not only that but it's also a bit different from a traditional way of teaching.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The developers of this project I liked the fact that they are very sociable in different social networks and this is as good for me.
I agree with you, the team is very communicative.  However, this is far from an indicator.  To provoke the trust of its users from the community, the team in turn must develop all areas of the project and succeed in them, not enough that only one prevails.
Pages:
Jump to: