Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 29. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?

Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students
with their exam revision. Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record all information relevant and useful to college admission processes securely and accurately on the blockchain - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s unique personality profiling tool. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend educational and job opportunities that are relevant to our users.

You will collect information about educational institutions, but will not the educational institutions themselves be against it?

We will do this in their interests, too. I think we can offer them such terms of the contract that they intrigue and they will not mind cooperating with us.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You will collect information about educational institutions, but will not the educational institutions themselves be against it?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What part of the globe do you want to embrace, do you plan to launch on one continent or do you want to collect in-formation from here?
Our first and trial launch will be in the UK. Well, then we plan to work with the whole world without borders. Only everyone in turn develops gradually.

In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
There is still no activity from administrators, and therefore it is difficult to answer how exactly the system for students will work. But I'm very interested, and I'm waiting for them to start answering our questions.
Which question are you waiting for the answer to? Maybe I can help you.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
What part of the globe do you want to embrace, do you plan to launch on one continent or do you want to collect in-formation from here?
I don't think this project should be limited to some parts in the world but it should be launched globally and make the education process easier all over the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
And most of them doesn't understand how important it is now a days, With the project I think it will reduce the problem and show the importance of it, I hope such people would support it.
On the other hand, people who have already received an education will want to improve it, and those who have no education do not see the sense in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
And most of them doesn't understand how important it is now a days, With the project I think it will reduce the problem and show the importance of it, I hope such people would support it.
Activity: 308
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

If they can make unique features or platforms that can attract both students and also parents then it should be a good way to make that plans, Because education is important to all of us. The good part is it will be working now with blockchain!

which should be planned by the team before the system is created
therefore it should be the purpose of why this project is implemented
Activity: 336
Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

If they can make unique features or platforms that can attract both students and also parents then it should be a good way to make that plans, Because education is important to all of us. The good part is it will be working now with blockchain!
Activity: 378

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
The project is good, but here's how I understood the developer only four, but as for me it's not enough for such a global project.
They also possess 20 Years of experience in various sectors and for a skilled developer who is experienced in various sectors they can easily fix the maximum issues and that is more than enough to run the project successfully also opetcoin have various advisers.
Lets hope the educational sector decide to adopt the cyptocurrency and then this platform is surely to blossom as there is yet something like it so basically with the tam and other management boards combined it will be a great movement
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
There is still no activity from administrators, and therefore it is difficult to answer how exactly the system for students will work. But I'm very interested, and I'm waiting for them to start answering our questions.
I think that the developer after all will listen to the most frequent councils of community and will try to apply those things which will seem to him useful. So, don't hesitate and offer that on yours the opinion will be able to improve the platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Maybe they are still in the process and adjustment stage. Seem this project have a good foundation starting from their plans and the team which is very important to have in a project. I hope that the team will actively answering those questions that people are questioning so that they can understand more. We all know that it is hard to join such project having no idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I really appreciate the concept of the project and it's team as that is unique and I like the approach of the team in multiple platforms to reach out to the target audience.
Activity: 322
I really can't believe in when i join OPET telegram group @@. Maybe their idea about store the tertiary/college admission data of all high school students is so useful?
That makes the things easy to my understanding to figure out the admission process to be done in a simple way also they have the AI where they wish to add more deliverables that will bring a leading change for our digital economy.
Activity: 294
However, the beginning seems to be very convincing. Do you think that you can reach the level of a hard cap of the project?
Hopefully, the project has very convincing ideas and concepts. The project focusing on students safety which need more attention and interest. I feel that this project will surely catch the attentions of the parents in crypto community market. Positive feedbacks is about to come.

I don't think this will be a big hit if the team will not exert more effort with the marketing and advertising of this project, most specially with the promotions they should focus on it to encourage more people to try the platform and they need to build more trust in this project.
Of course the team is the primary one that should exert so much effort towards this project. The Opetcoin is a great project and a really good promotion is fitted to this project to get and gather more attention from the crowd. So i will looking forward for this project to succeed.
The project is new and need more updates and still on the stage of progression. I think one thing that can help this project is the presentation and some other marketing strategies. If team can handle this project properly there's  no reasons that this can't attract more and more participants and investors.
Opetcoin is very strong as i noticed in various activities which they are holding for all the assignments and which inspire me is their video presentation in 72 seconds which delivers the project requirements and delivers the agenda of the project with in short timeline.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
The project is gaining supporters and I'm not surprised, because the issues of education concern everyone.
Yes, due to the aim of Opetcoin project to use AI in education it has attracted a huge amount of community. Many investors will surely invest in this project due to its realistic use in the education system.
Pages:
Jump to: