Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 27. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

Those changes will likely take place after 12 years from now, I personally like to invest in projects that have real use in current time since I am looking to making money during this time and not after long time.

For now its good to invest on such fresh project like this. Maybe after a year all months this project could be a big hit in the blockchain platform right?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We Are The Top 10 Machine Learning Solution Providers!

Hi guys, we just won an award for Top10 APAC machine learning solutions providers for 2018 by CIO Advisor. The project has gotten recognition. Will be featured in their September issue of the magazine.  Cheesy

https://www.reddit.com/user/Opet-foundation/comments/90be2w/we_are_the_top_10_machine_learning_solution/
Activity: 294
We want to change the old rules of downtime in the queues and cancel the carrying of a lot of documents. Everything should be fast, convenient, affordable and high-quality!

And I really like the idea, it will be more innovative for students. I just hope that the platform will just give 100% control to the student's data so it is not going to be misused because it will be very important for their future.

I think that's what they were doing, to secure the information of every students by using the platform. This is what makes it good which the traditional way of keeping the records will turn into a digital secured data and makes the works more easier.

Maybe it will get some kinda of global support for some educational sector atleast that will help create awareness about cryptocurrencies I think it will just need student support once its out to keep it going
Not only the students but all generations when they keep exploring to the new trend in the digital economy their learnings let them understand in detail and put them a step forward to achieve their goals.
Activity: 196
We want to change the old rules of downtime in the queues and cancel the carrying of a lot of documents. Everything should be fast, convenient, affordable and high-quality!

And I really like the idea, it will be more innovative for students. I just hope that the platform will just give 100% control to the student's data so it is not going to be misused because it will be very important for their future.

I think that's what they were doing, to secure the information of every students by using the platform. This is what makes it good which the traditional way of keeping the records will turn into a digital secured data and makes the works more easier.

Yes, you are right. Now Blockchain technology is popular and have more convenient for tradition ways. And security -back up problem will e biggest problem at OPET.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

Those changes will likely take place after 12 years from now, I personally like to invest in projects that have real use in current time since I am looking to making money during this time and not after long time.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

Maybe it will get some kinda of global support for some educational sector atleast that will help create awareness about cryptocurrencies I think it will just need student support once its out to keep it going
Activity: 294
The video presentation of Opetcoin is really great. It helps me to gained such knowledged about the project on how it works. A lot of good features are there especially in providing digital private tutor to help the students. I will keep looking for new progress on this project in a coming days.

I agree, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.
I will have to say that I also think similar on this case of the advancements of the project.
Opetcoin teams are exploring to the advanced technologies which are bringing a new vision added to the platform and they are taking the challenges of the competiteors and setting the progress to the next level.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.

If they can make unique features or platforms that can attract both students and also parents then it should be a good way to make that plans, Because education is important to all of us. The good part is it will be working now with blockchain!

which should be planned by the team before the system is created
therefore it should be the purpose of why this project is implemented
Developers are engaged with a scope to bring a new mechanism adding various features to bring a leading change in the economy that proves a vision to reach their targets.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

If the platform manages to attract really attention of students, then it will become excellent addition to development of the project as the advertizing component is perfectly developed among young people, in their circle there are a lot of media persons.
Activity: 434
The project is good, but the idea is not new, but I hope that the developers will be able to add something new, their own.
I don't think idea is the problem of the team. Have a lot of company have seem idea and almost of them have success because "competitive factors"
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

And by using those data and analysing it they could come up with a better solution that can be added to their platform.
I think so mate. If they will formulate some new features and updates for the project I gues they will  add that for the beeter improvements of the project. Platform is quite wonderful but if they can add some details and informations ths might help the project alot.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I don't know what to say but I like this project a lot. However, I suggest the team should be responsible for the outcome of this platform.

I think they are already responsible and that makes the project beautiful. It will surely makes investors to invest in this project
Yes, due to the concept of education enhancement using artificial intelligence has made this project a unique one and can have great applications in the real world in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I don't know what to say but I like this project a lot. However, I suggest the team should be responsible for the outcome of this platform.

I think they are already responsible and that makes the project beautiful. It will surely makes investors to invest in this project
Activity: 560
   I'm interested in where can I see the smart contract? The project was created with a soul! I see. I want to see you in the market as leaders. Good luck!
Smart contract of the project is published on Github, it’s possible to view the smart contract’s history of changes and additions. The company is going to provide detailed audit of smart contract in the near future.
When will this be represented? Is there an approximate date for the presentation? Or is it just guesses and you do not know exactly how this will happen?
I'm not sure what date is it but it will be released some days later. However, a video presentation would be good to describe the project.
Activity: 434
The video presentation of Opetcoin is really great. It helps me to gained such knowledged about the project on how it works. A lot of good features are there especially in providing digital private tutor to help the students. I will keep looking for new progress on this project in a coming days.

I agree, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.
Yes, vedio presentations will be more effectiveto aattract and invite more investors and clients. The vedio presentation will be more helpful for relaying the information and concepts that the project want to disseminate to the public.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

The team must create a very secure system that will hold and secured data of students and must make the system easy accessible and hoping it will stay for a long time. I will look forward for more detailed information how this project will implement its features the soonest.
will the platform store any personal information of users? If this is the case, then developers should seriously consider the security of user information.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
Thank you. We are working on it. Our goal is all the universities of the world. It will be great!

How you guys intend to do that? I mean what are your plans regarding to that? Please, just out of curiosity.
Ehh it's probably gonna involve contacting hundreds of universities one by one to get them on board with their project. Nothing more than that I guess
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

The team must create a very secure system that will hold and secured data of students and must make the system easy accessible and hoping it will stay for a long time. I will look forward for more detailed information how this project will implement its features the soonest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

And by using those data and analysing it they could come up with a better solution that can be added to their platform.
Pages:
Jump to: