Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 18. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Projected figures are looking too good to be true. I have read the introduction of the project on the open page of the very thread. There is still time for investors of like me to read and research on the project again to understand well every aspect including risks and potential. That estimate of 3000 times increase in value of token is way too high.
Our project is very complex and interesting. We will make the PRT-2 unit for sure and the token will cost very good money.

Tell me how much money you need to make 1 experimental block PRT-2? Perhaps it makes sense to produce it to show potential investors already working equipment?
We are not interested in making one installation. We want to start production. Therefore, we decided to make ICO
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I don’t have a lot of time to look for a white paper.. it is mch more easier to ask about it.. So, what are these components? I mean this three above elements..
and the last one is their own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. As for me – it is so cool! I adore this team!
I have heard, that they design documentation executed by representatives of the defense industry, experimental base! I even can’t imagine, how was it made!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Tell me please, you have private closed sales now. Can there be information about the amount of sales? And also how much do you need to raise funds for the implementation of your project?

Developers previously promised to report if they find a major investor at the stage of pre-sales. This can seriously affect the development of the project.

Usually, if a large investor is located, it may require the postponement of the timing of the ICO, as well as adjust other plans of the development team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I don’t have a lot of time to look for a white paper.. it is mch more easier to ask about it.. So, what are these components? I mean this three above elements..
and the last one is their own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. As for me – it is so cool! I adore this team!
The second one is conversion development based on of high-tech solutions used for rocket and space and aviation equipment. The team explained it so smart..
I know, that the first one is the patented transonic combustion technology! If I got right, it is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”!
Also it is made in the first Issue, August 2000.. and it was published under the author’s name “Papusha Rocket Technology” (PRT)! I do like it!
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Projected figures are looking too good to be true. I have read the introduction of the project on the open page of the very thread. There is still time for investors of like me to read and research on the project again to understand well every aspect including risks and potential. That estimate of 3000 times increase in value of token is way too high.

For me the Papusha project seems very promising. I'm not an expert in the field of production and energy, so I can not with an accuracy of 100% assess how much the development team will be able to implement this project.
My question is why there are no large investors from the oil refining industry?
Merit: 1
I know, that the first one is the patented transonic combustion technology! If I got right, it is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Our project is very complex and interesting. We will make the PRT-2 unit for sure and the token will cost very good money.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
You have a Hard Cap in the amount of 13,500 ETH.
And what is the amount you need to start work? Below how much will your project fail to fulfill its obligations?

In Ethereum, it is much easier to calculate the amount of fees. In dollars, it's hard to count, because Each day the exchange rate fluctuates, accordingly, and the amount of fees will fluctuate. As a rule, sales are carried out for the top 5 crypto currency.

I did not expect so many people to react to my question. Now I understand, thank you for your answers. I realized that in Ethereum it's much easier to calculate the amount of fees.
And what is the amount you need to start work? Below how much will your project fail to fulfill its obligations?

In Ethereum, it is much easier to calculate the amount of fees. In dollars, it's hard to count, because Each day the exchange rate fluctuates, accordingly, and the amount of fees will fluctuate. As a rule, sales are carried out for the top 5 crypto currency.

Each team considers earned in its own way, someone in dollars, someone in the Ethereum.
The main thing here is to be willing to invest in the project, and the method of counting is the second)

So how to calculate how much money was invested in a project in dollars if, for example, today 1000 ETH is 433,000 dollars, then tomorrow this amount may already be 1,000,000 or 200,000. Do you understand what I mean?
what information is known about the Brief Financial Details of the Project? How this platform is made? Who knows anything about its composition? I want to know!
Papusha Rocket ICO is based on three main components! You can take a look on them in their white paper.. it is written good and really clear! I like it
what information is known about the Brief Financial Details of the Project? How this platform is made? Who knows anything about its composition? I want to know!
Activity: 486
When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
We have the best scientists. All our knowledge will be applied in the future. We will change the notion of oil refining

Although you have prospects based on your own developments. I would not say that you change everything radically. You are only at the beginning of the road and you have a lot to do.

The most important thing now for the Papush project is to collect as much money as possible. This will allow them to start implementing their plans for the production of PRT-2 units.

Naturally, without money to create their products, the project will stop on the spot. But further it will be necessary to search for buyers of PRT-2 units.
And my opinion is better to immediately look for investors aimed at buying such products.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
An interesting project but also a very daring one - not easy to understand its feasibility, nor how an investor would profit. Plus some possible unknown unknowns.

I'm in no way defending the Papusha's project, but I was curious and what projects at the stage of sales began can you call promising?
How to determine with 100% probability the project that will bring you a profit?
Activity: 714
Tell me please, you have private closed sales now. Can there be information about the amount of sales? And also how much do you need to raise funds for the implementation of your project?

Developers previously promised to report if they find a major investor at the stage of pre-sales. This can seriously affect the development of the project.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
The undoubted advantage of the project is that  team will use part of the profit to buy their tokens.
Activity: 140
Wow! This is a very ambitious project. Good luck to all the participants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13

Each team considers earned in its own way, someone in dollars, someone in the Ethereum.
The main thing here is to be willing to invest in the project, and the method of counting is the second)

Perhaps you have more experience of participating in ICO of various projects.
Personally, I invested in 3 projects and everywhere the amount of fees indicated in the Ethereum.
Only 1 project, to which I joined only recently indicated the amount of fees in the USD.
Pages:
Jump to: