Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 19. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This project has all the prospects to become a market leader because there is no analogous proposal at all.
Activity: 308
It is a pity that at the moment it is only a question of only the recycling of new waste. I hope that in the future production capacity  will be recycle existing waste.
The company will expand production. After the first sales, we expect a rush demand for our products. Within a few years, we will be able to increase production and begin to produce more modernized refining units.
Where do you plan to place the first processing refining units? which countries are in priority?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
We have the best scientists. All our knowledge will be applied in the future. We will change the notion of oil refining

Although you have prospects based on your own developments. I would not say that you change everything radically. You are only at the beginning of the road and you have a lot to do.

The most important thing now for the Papush project is to collect as much money as possible. This will allow them to start implementing their plans for the production of PRT-2 units.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
An interesting project but also a very daring one - not easy to understand its feasibility, nor how an investor would profit. Plus some possible unknown unknowns.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

Thank you. I was very interested to watch this video. It is immediately evident that a person is inspired by his idea and has passed with his project more than one day of life. I hope you continue to make a video about your project.
We will. Sientists spend their entire lives developing new technologies and in most cases receive almost nothing for it. We want to improve the situation and make the product useful for everyone.

It's noble of you. Many Soviet scientists spent their lives on the development of technology and at the same time did not earn anything. I hope you will be able to thank a talented person.
Merit: 17
I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?
This project needed a huge money and It seems this project was too big, I don't know it they can make it but I hope so.
We will have enough of the money that we planned to collect. There is already a definite business plan.

Why are you so sure that you will be able to collect a large amount of money?
I've looked at the statistics of many other projects and most of them have the fees in the course of the ICO were far from ideal. In all, the situation in the market is to blame.
Or do you already have any agreements with large investors?
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
You have a Hard Cap in the amount of 13,500 ETH.
And what is the amount you need to start work? Below how much will your project fail to fulfill its obligations?
Activity: 280
You said well. It surprises me how some of the common people can now find the means for investment. At me all investment coins have fallen in the price and I have nothing to invest.

I have invested several thousand dollars in crypto-currencies and now every day I watch how the amount in fiat is getting smaller and smaller. A friend advises to fix the losses and go to another project, but I'm not sure what will be better there.
I also do not have the funds available for investment.
You can read our whitepaper or business plan. We have many interesting things there

Personally, I have long studied your project and maybe it has a future.
Let's see, maybe at the beginning of the ICO of your project, I will have extra money.

We have a detailed plan. We want to start PRT-2 production in the shortest way and time.

I also like your project. I think if you have money, you can implement it. It remains only to gather enough money on the ICO.
Or are you already at the stage of private sales have collected enough money?
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?
This project needed a huge money and It seems this project was too big, I don't know it they can make it but I hope so.

The technology on which the project is built looks very impressive. Whether the team will be able to implement its plans will depend first of all on the funds raised.

I also began to invest more cautiously and thriftily, but this is not due to a small amount of money, but to a large number of projects that do not fulfill their promises. Therefore, before I give my money to someone, I study the project very carefully.

This is correct, and this is the only way to invest in new projects.
They have to be serious, after all the concept of the project was really good it well be great help for our beloved nature.
I think if such like-minded people as we will gather enough, and invest at least a few thousand dollars, I think it will be enough to help implement the project and thereby improve the environment on Earth.

There are a lot of words about improving the environment. I am not against that. But I think, nevertheless, most people are interested primarily in the prospects for earning, and everything else is just a good addition, is not it?
Activity: 434

I agree that this project has everything necessary for the implementation and further existence.Developers are really putting a lot of effort.The project creates a worthy business

At the moment, the project has only technology and enthusiasm, they need money. Without money, they will not be able to produce their equipment and will not be able to develop further.
It is clear that they need money to implement,and considerable,that is why the team(and with a lot of experience)and conducts ICO.And I think that this is a great option for a profitable business,I hope I'm not alone and think there will be a sufficient number of investors who will believe in this project and help in its implementation.

A sufficient number of people from the world of crypto-currency can invest in this project. But in the oil industry much more money is collected-trillions and trillions of dollars-and one large enough company could provide Papusha's project with money for several years of production.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
It is a pity that at the moment it is only a question of only the recycling of new waste. I hope that in the future production capacity  will be recycle existing waste.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
We have the best scientists. All our knowledge will be applied in the future. We will change the notion of oil refining

Although you have prospects based on your own developments. I would not say that you change everything radically. You are only at the beginning of the road and you have a lot to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
For several days I did not look at the subject of Papusha, I was very busy. Tell me please nothing has changed, do you plan to start ICO on July 25?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The problem of environmental pollution is one of the most urgent in our time. I am glad that there are projects aimed at processing waste from refineries.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
So where is the waste of oil refining now stored and will the campaigns be able to get them out of storage and use them in processing using your PRT-2 units?
They stored all oil waste in special tanks. Refining companies pay a lot of money for maintenance.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
what is the current world situation? What is done every day? Why do we need this technology? I understand that support is necessary – but why and I want to see any facts?

I know, that the huge surface of the Earth and groundwater can be saved from the harmful effect of toxic residues. That is why we need Papusha technology!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Recently, various ICO ratings are gaining popularity. Many newcomers do not think and do not study projects, but invest in projects with high ratings. Do you plan to be placed on rating sites?
Rating sites are absolutely inefficient, I do not trust them. The ratings there are not objective, they are bought, as in the store) It's business, and it's sad. Undecided
I appreciate that the technology of this project has received international recognition and was included in the UNEP list in 2000 under the title
Thanks. We are glad that we have such support. It is very right that you study our project in detail.
Activity: 406
what is the current world situation? What is done every day? Why do we need this technology? I understand that support is necessary – but why and I want to see any facts?
Pages:
Jump to: