Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 20. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Recently, various ICO ratings are gaining popularity. Many newcomers do not think and do not study projects, but invest in projects with high ratings. Do you plan to be placed on rating sites?
Yes. We are working on it right now. Soon we will be available on many ICO trackers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What does the Papusha Rocket Technology is able to make? What is actually its main aim and use? It is so necessary to understand the problem is the wide scale!
I had a time and I read about it. It can process these residues. And actually - this is the purpose it was
originally developed for.  The team works so great! I like it!
Activity: 406
What does the Papusha Rocket Technology is able to make? What is actually its main aim and use? It is so necessary to understand the problem is the wide scale!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I know, that the current world has got so many toxic residues! It has so bad impact on our environment.. the firms make so much problems! It is awful!
Yes, these problems damage the environment and result so many harmful things.. It seems to me, that the current world will not alive in these conditions..

Why is it so, what does result these awful conditions? Can you explain it to me? I want to see any reasonable issues.. The situation is really strong! People have to know it
As much as I understand – it happens due to the lack of processing technologies are merely stored. I can recommend you to google it.. it may help!
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Recently, various ICO ratings are gaining popularity. Many newcomers do not think and do not study projects, but invest in projects with high ratings. Do you plan to be placed on rating sites?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I know, that the current world has got so many toxic residues! It has so bad impact on our environment.. the firms make so much problems! It is awful!
Yes, these problems damage the environment and result so many harmful things.. It seems to me, that the current world will not alive in these conditions..

Why is it so, what does result these awful conditions? Can you explain it to me? I want to see any reasonable issues.. The situation is really strong! People have to know it
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

Thank you. I was very interested to watch this video. It is immediately evident that a person is inspired by his idea and has passed with his project more than one day of life. I hope you continue to make a video about your project.
We will. Sientists spend their entire lives developing new technologies and in most cases receive almost nothing for it. We want to improve the situation and make the product useful for everyone.
Merit: 0
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

Thank you. I was very interested to watch this video. It is immediately evident that a person is inspired by his idea and has passed with his project more than one day of life. I hope you continue to make a video about your project.
Merit: 1

The video is really interesting. I've already seen it.
My advice is that you would shoot more of these videos, and in the format of answering questions from the audience, it would attract a large number of investors.
Thanks for that idea. We will shoot such videos. You can leave questions in this thread

Another idea is to hold direct meetings and participate in specialized exhibitions. Large amounts of money are hard to invest in a project with a team of which you are unfamiliar.
Of course, we will participate in various events for investors. We are already invited to attend private presentations. We will definitely tell you about these events.
Merit: 17
I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?
This project needed a huge money and It seems this project was too big, I don't know it they can make it but I hope so.

The technology on which the project is built looks very impressive. Whether the team will be able to implement its plans will depend first of all on the funds raised.

I also began to invest more cautiously and thriftily, but this is not due to a small amount of money, but to a large number of projects that do not fulfill their promises. Therefore, before I give my money to someone, I study the project very carefully.

This is correct, and this is the only way to invest in new projects.
I consider, that the team makes right. the fact that they don't hide their sales makes feel good about the success of the platform! It really attracts attention! people like to know - in what do they invest)!
We don't want to hide any results because we are very open company. We will update website and all social network threads with actual info about our project.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?
This project needed a huge money and It seems this project was too big, I don't know it they can make it but I hope so.
Merit: 13
I read a lot about the project, but I can not understand how this technology and Blockchain is related? Or do you only want to attract money for the work of the project?

Papushi's team uses crypto-currencies to collect money for the project. Earlier it was said that they do not want to sell their technology through investing in the company's shares.
so, how to find out the sold amount? if there is a special formula or process? It seems to be very easy - because the company counts how many units did the produce and how many was sold
The Papusha team tells us about such process.. As soon as the company receives money to its account, another sale is announced on our website, and the money is added to the liquidity fund.
So - the exact amount of the latter like the number of the units sold is posted publicly on our website. You don't have to count anything! You just have to go to the site and see the results!
When we finish ICO we will post all result about sales, production and other stuff on our website.
Activity: 280
You said well. It surprises me how some of the common people can now find the means for investment. At me all investment coins have fallen in the price and I have nothing to invest.

I have invested several thousand dollars in crypto-currencies and now every day I watch how the amount in fiat is getting smaller and smaller. A friend advises to fix the losses and go to another project, but I'm not sure what will be better there.
I also do not have the funds available for investment.
You can read our whitepaper or business plan. We have many interesting things there

Personally, I have long studied your project and maybe it has a future.
Let's see, maybe at the beginning of the ICO of your project, I will have extra money.
Activity: 434
who know, if the team made a special table of the PRT token movement? if yes, how is it based.. What data used in this process? I mean, what is the price, amount of money of the liquidity fund, the total number of tokens..

I think it will be done soon. So far, sales have not started and therefore there was no need for such a table.
Merit: 17
Large investors do not always come to the project. As a rule, the bulk of investment comes from ordinary people.
Money does not smell and I think the developers of the Papusha project would be happy with any investment.

The main thing is that the money was obtained honestly. I doubt that anyone needs questions from law enforcement.
With the current situation in the market it will be very difficult to attract money for the development of the project. Many investors took a break after failing investments in other projects. I hope Papusha will manage to implement their plans.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
You said well. It surprises me how some of the common people can now find the means for investment. At me all investment coins have fallen in the price and I have nothing to invest.

I have invested several thousand dollars in crypto-currencies and now every day I watch how the amount in fiat is getting smaller and smaller. A friend advises to fix the losses and go to another project, but I'm not sure what will be better there.
I also do not have the funds available for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: