Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 17. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 2
It's nice that such a powerful and necessary project is made by a team of Russian scientists.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●
Here you have a good product which is necessary and theoretically in demand. But why use the technology of blockchaine if it is necessary to simply inform the potential users about  product existence for the sale of the equipment?
ICO and blockchain technology are used in this project to attract funding. This is a very simple and effective way to raise a good amount of money. Although in the red market many projects are difficult to achieve success...
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I know, that this team has a long history.. At the start, they have PRT-1, a unique experimental-industrial unit that can destroy especially hazardous residues!! That’s why I know about this platform! I am interested in this information..

The technology has patents, even if it is not 100%, but even guarantees that it has prospects in this field. This is what attracted me to it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I heard that the team was working on developing a smart contract! It is interesting to know at what stage this work is now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I am interested in  Papushi's live performances and I want asking him questions. Do you plan to hold any presentations or meetings with potential investors?
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Here you have a good product which is necessary and theoretically in demand. But why use the technology of blockchaine if it is necessary to simply inform the potential users about  product existence for the sale of the equipment?
Merit: 17
Reading your white paper, I came across the fact that you are planning in the first quarter of 2019 to pass the certification of your installation PRT -2. How do you think how much time will it take?

It depends on the types of certification and the legislation of the countries for which it will be produced. I think it will take at least several months.
Maybe the project team will tell you more precise information.
You wrote in the WP that you plan to sell 6200 units a year. This is approximately 516 per month or 17 per day. Why are you so sure that you can sell all of them?

If you are more attentive, on the first page of this topic you will find a table from which it is clear that 6200 units plan to produce in 3 years. Of these, 200 pieces only in the first year.
To me, too, this figure seems somewhat overstated, but I myself am used to setting big goals and trying to achieve them. Therefore, to the goals of Papusha's team, I am sympathetic.
You wrote in the WP that you plan to sell 6200 units a year. This is approximately 516 per month or 17 per day. Why are you so sure that you can sell all of them?
Activity: 280

By the way, I began to study this problem and I saw that in many countries they are obliged not to dig in the waste of oil processing, but force them to burn them.
That's just not clear what is better, because when burned, enough harmful substances are released into the air.

Everything depends on the legislation of the country where the oil producing enterprise is located, as well as on the cost of various methods of waste disposal.
If the PRT-2 installations can not only destroy waste, but also receive additional fuel, they will be successful.

If you believe the white paper of the Papusha project, then that's exactly what they can do. Eliminate refineries from generated waste and receive fuel from them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Good project - real sector of the economy.
How much tokens was sold on Private sale? if it `s not a secret.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The problem of environmental pollution is one of the most urgent in our time. I am glad that there are projects aimed at processing waste from refineries.
The problem here is really very global and in my opinion it will be very difficult to do it all,but I think if we support this direction and help the team both morally and financially,then all together we will be able to overcome the difficulties,and to realize this wonderful idea in life.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I think the project team would be glad to such investors, but the problem is that they are hard to find. It is necessary to pay attention to specialized exhibitions devoted to oil production. Perhaps there would be able to find the right investors.

I have long suggested Papusha's team to think about taking part in various specialized exhibitions, but they do not yet have information about this. I hope they take advantage of your proposal.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Recently, various ICO ratings are gaining popularity. Many newcomers do not think and do not study projects, but invest in projects with high ratings. Do you plan to be placed on rating sites?
Rating sites are absolutely inefficient, I do not trust them. The ratings there are not objective, they are bought, as in the store) It's business, and it's sad. Undecided
Usually rating sites want to sell their advisers, reviews or some other services. Therefore, their ratings are  usually downgraded if ICOs does not use their services.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 858
It is very gratifying to see how the project is approaching the dates of the ICO. I hope the developers have achieved their goals, you are worth it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
We have the best scientists. All our knowledge will be applied in the future. We will change the notion of oil refining

Although you have prospects based on your own developments. I would not say that you change everything radically. You are only at the beginning of the road and you have a lot to do.

The most important thing now for the Papush project is to collect as much money as possible. This will allow them to start implementing their plans for the production of PRT-2 units.

Naturally, without money to create their products, the project will stop on the spot. But further it will be necessary to search for buyers of PRT-2 units.
And my opinion is better to immediately look for investors aimed at buying such products.

I think the project team would be glad to such investors, but the problem is that they are hard to find. It is necessary to pay attention to specialized exhibitions devoted to oil production. Perhaps there would be able to find the right investors.
You have a Hard Cap in the amount of 13,500 ETH.
And what is the amount you need to start work? Below how much will your project fail to fulfill its obligations?
We do not have the softcap. Therefore, we will begin to develop the PRT-2 Unit in any case. The only question is that it will take more time than it could take with the full amount of hardcap.
Activity: 406
I know, that this team has a long history.. At the start, they have PRT-1, a unique experimental-industrial unit that can destroy especially hazardous residues!! That’s why I know about this platform! I am interested in this information..
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I don’t have a lot of time to look for a white paper.. it is mch more easier to ask about it.. So, what are these components? I mean this three above elements..
and the last one is their own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. As for me – it is so cool! I adore this team!
I have heard, that they design documentation executed by representatives of the defense industry, experimental base! I even can’t imagine, how was it made!
Also it has got an experience of industrial use of transonic combustion for extreme terms and conditions of neutralizing highly toxic substances. I believe in its future.. it is so clear!

I'm a bit confused as to how the project is going to use tokens to produce their own PRT installations. If the technology is in fact so promising, then you can find investors among dozens of major oil companies.
We have already found some big investors. They are very interested in our project and are ready to invest a good amount.
Pages:
Jump to: