Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 111. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Tell me what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? Thank you!
Hello! Short story Smiley
We have started work on this project more than 1 year ago. A lot of time and effort was invested in this project. So we'll work on and finished it anyway.
Soft cap is necessary for a timely, full-fledged and successful implementation.
Moreover, we have 3 stages of ISO. The first round for development, not marketing, etc. Therefore, soft cap is not high.
Soft cap - 500 000 $
Hard cap - 8 250 000 $
Activity: 98
Tell me what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? Thank you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.? any updates on it?

All information on the team and advisors is on the site https://ico.paymon.org/
Updates we often come out, also on the site there is a road map, thank you.
Activity: 84
Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.? any updates on it?
This is nice idea but waiting for more details I hope whitepaper in English version will be published soon. Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.

In an hour there will be a new site, which is more informative. And also WP on Friday. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This is nice idea but waiting for more details I hope whitepaper in English version will be published soon. Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.
Yeah, yeah, everything looks nice, BUT - where is WP? Huh i know, it is difficult to do ICO, but i think that without it you won't be succeed

English WP will be ready on Friday, until you can just take a look at the new site, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Very good project, this will make it easier to covert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success.
Activity: 15
Yeah, yeah, everything looks nice, BUT - where is WP? Huh i know, it is difficult to do ICO, but i think that without it you won't be succeed
Yea, also waiting patiently for the updates on Bounty. Thanks

Please wait Wink
Is there any bointy campaign for this project?

Thank you

Soon we will update it and will create topic about bounty in bitcointalk.
Activity: 56
Yea, also waiting patiently for the updates on Bounty. Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Is there any bointy campaign for this project?

Thank you
Any updates in the Bounty? looking forward...

We are working for it. Please be pation soon we will update the bounty programm  Smiley
When is the next update?

Today will be new app update for Android, where we fixed some bugs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Any updates in the Bounty? looking forward...
Activity: 45
The project looks quite dignified. Tell me what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? Thank you!
Hello, the minimum amount is 10 million dollars.
This amount not from the sky, because legal part is very expensive and we need huge marketing, and B2B sales department. Also we need this for preparation to the next round and realization all huge development that we have Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
When is the next update?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The project looks quite dignified. Tell me what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? Thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
How to get Paymon? Is my first post in bitcointalk.

You can check the paymon website for information about bounties, or wait until 08 January for information about them to get posted here.

3. A topic with information about subscription company for bounty will be appear at 08 January 2018 . At the moment you can already participate in the bounty-company, all the information is on the site.

Jump to: