Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 107. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This is nice idea but waiting for more details I hope whitepaper in English version will be published soon. Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.
I think this is an unrealistic project. Look, too sketchy, do not invest in technology as well as website.
 I do not find many highlights in the plan.
Many people will think the same
The project is realistic. Moreover, it is already being created. The project is now at the MVP stage - this sets us apart from the 80% of ICOs currently undergoing
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
as usual, another project loaded with buzzwords to attract people. I've skimmed through the whitepaper, it doesn't explain in the slightest how does it differ from established players - ETH, BTC (dying as it is), LTC. What do you bring to the table? Why do you need paymon? and more importantly, how are you going to realize all this, technically speaking? Because writing a draft of a software is one thing, it's easy to imagine _what could be built_, but how will you achieve that? How will you deliver?
How much is the price?
for stage 1 I see the price is $ 0.015 and will go up in the next stage.
is there any bonus for each stage dev?
The scheme of distribution of bonuses found at Paymon website. unusual to see such small values Smiley usually bonuses from other projects 10-20-30-40 percent, depending on stage and size of investment.

Yes, bonuses are not the greatest. But on the pre - sale very good bonuses.

If it is interesting to participate in the pre - sale and get the Paymon tokens at a very favorable price - fill out this form: https://goo.gl/LLqSDd
Can't log in to the app for the iPhone. Hangs during registration. Please tell me what to do?
The application on iOS is constantly being updated. But there are difficulties with the passage of moderation in the App Store, so you can not fill the application yet.

We are working on this issue and hopefully very soon we will be able to please you with an updated Paymon application for iOS.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Can't log in to the app for the iPhone. Hangs during registration. Please tell me what to do?

same problem here hope someone will give a hand...thanks
Activity: 108
This is nice idea but waiting for more details I hope whitepaper in English version will be published soon. Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.
I think this is an unrealistic project. Look, too sketchy, do not invest in technology as well as website.
 I do not find many highlights in the plan.
Many people will think the same

Tell me, are you planning to participate in some kind of conferences and road shows during Sales? Before the crowdsdale or after?
Yes, we have several conferences planned!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
How much is the price?
The scheme of distribution of bonuses found at Paymon website. unusual to see such small values Smiley usually bonuses from other projects 10-20-30-40 percent, depending on stage and size of investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?
First we should find out under what law Paymon operates I think, if they based in USA then listing procedure won't be that good and fast to my mind because of recent SEC regulators, that prohibit investing into ICOs not professional traders if I am not mistaken with the term, but if all is good on paper and on negotiation part with ok then listing should take much time.
as far as I know the team is based in England or Russia, the US laws will not apply to this project. Taking into account that except in the United States, this issue has not been settled anywhere else in the law, problems should not arise
Riv
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Activity: 532

Tell me, are you planning to participate in some kind of conferences and road shows during Sales? Before the crowdsdale or after?
How much is the price?

0.015$ - at the first stage!
5000 USD minimum? Can i invest for example 0.1 ETH in pre-sale?

What`s the point to invest such small amount? FOMO will hit you hard =)
Not everyone has the opportunity to invest a large amount) But even this amount will give a good income in the future!
Activity: 588
How much is the price?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
How much is the price?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Do not listen to anyone! It's better to invest a small amount in 10 projects than invest all your funds in one! You should learn more how to manage your risks. Concerning paymon I will contribute a bit of eth and then, after it will be listed on exchanges, I`ll try to make right descision!
Activity: 161
ProximaX

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?
We already negotiate with many exchanges, and also adds advisors who will help with them. This is one of our main goals.

It's greate news! Please if you can according with some of them let me know as soon as possible this is a very important event for many investors. It is necessary to be confident that the token will be in demand and it will be possible to buy or sell it on the exchange

We spread all the news as soon as possible, we are real people and we are developers who do not hide from anyone. Therefore, we will definitely be available on the stock exchange, I assure you.
As I see the biggest problem for the widespread distribution of crypto-currency is that we can not use them everywhere as a means of payment. Different governments of states declare that it is necessary to regulate crypto-currencies, but for some reason all regulation is limited mainly to restrictions and prohibitions. In those countries where they are more loyal to the development of crypto currency, the main problem there is that the business is still afraid to use crypto-currencies.

And trubles is that not enough convenient applications and services.

A large number of ISO focused on the use of blockchain technologies in various fields, but for some reason, few developers think about the need to create infrastructure projects.

I think that such projects as PAYMON should become more. And they will have a chance of success, if the team will focus on the introduction of convenient functionality for business. Because if the crypto-currency is used by business, then we, as ordinary consumers of services, will be able not only to trade in crypto-currencies on the exchange, but also to use them in our everyday life.

I express my respect to the team and I wish them success!
Such projects are needed by the crypto-community and the whole world.

This is one of the best that was written, thank you
What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?

We already negotiate with many exchanges, and also adds advisors who will help with them. This is one of our main goals.

Do you have a referral program? Can I get a link and post it on my blog?

There are no referral links, but there is a promotional code in the application. He is a referential reference, those who advertise our project will receive more tokens.
Jump to: