Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 105. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Did your team hear that the Telegram was going to hold an ICO? Are not you afraid of competition? I also heard about the application of MingoCoin.
The concept of a TON is very similar to the concept of Paymon. Maybe Pavel Durov just copied the idea from the guys of Paymon? Smiley seriously speaking, competitors are not standing still, and the first one to launch the product, will attract a large audience.

The Telegram application already has a multi-million audience and therefore it will be very difficult to compete with it. I think the Paymon team should come up with something special and use their ideas if they want to capture a part of the market.
In fact paymon already have apps for Android and apple. The apps include a very wide variety, though of course there are shortcomings. You can look at the personal account on the official website, there are also a lot of already available features. Paymon moving in the right direction.

Yes, I also saw the applications. Even put one. This is already a product, many projects do not even have a product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Did your team hear that the Telegram was going to hold an ICO? Are not you afraid of competition? I also heard about the application of MingoCoin.
The concept of a TON is very similar to the concept of Paymon. Maybe Pavel Durov just copied the idea from the guys of Paymon? Smiley seriously speaking, competitors are not standing still, and the first one to launch the product, will attract a large audience.

The Telegram application already has a multi-million audience and therefore it will be very difficult to compete with it. I think the Paymon team should come up with something special and use their ideas if they want to capture a part of the market.
In fact paymon already have apps for Android and apple. The apps include a very wide variety, though of course there are shortcomings. You can look at the personal account on the official website, there are also a lot of already available features. Paymon moving in the right direction.
Merit: 103

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Can I still participate in the btt bounty??
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Why do you provide such small bonuses for early investors? I mean page 15 of WP:

- 02.07 - just  7%
- 02.08 -5 %
- 02.15-02.21 - 3%

As usual it starts from 10-15%
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Guys I saw some questions on combating your project and IOTA, why people even think that you compete with IOTA, or maybe I have misunderstood something myself. Please make it clear in what scale they are considered to be your competitors? Thank you.
Yota is our indirect competitor, but we saw a few mistakes in their blockchain. Therefore, we have modified several shortcomings in their blockchain, and we really liked their concept.

Probably you meant the IOTA project. Yota is a Russian mobile and Internet operator Smiley
Activity: 476
Guys I saw some questions on combating your project and IOTA, why people even think that you compete with IOTA, or maybe I have misunderstood something myself. Please make it clear in what scale they are considered to be your competitors? Thank you.
Yota is our indirect competitor, but we saw a few mistakes in their blockchain. Therefore, we have modified several shortcomings in their blockchain, and we really liked their concept.
That is big words saying that you find some drawbacks in their blockchain, I do not think you just make air hot but could you please specify what exactly inappropriate things you found out in their blockchain and what you improved. Thank you.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
No way to register on website... On mobile app it's ok.
But with mobile app account, impossible to log on the web site.
Well...
At the moment we are solving this problem)
All the data specified by you in the application will be available in your account!
That's good! Keep us informed when it's solved! Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Well...
At the moment we are solving this problem)
All the data specified by you in the application will be available in your account!
when is pre-ico starting?

PreSale will begin in 6 days, on the official project's site there is a counter. For now, it's 6 days and 6 hour. During PreSale will be a bonus system.
Activity: 49
when is pre-ico starting?
Activity: 476
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Well...
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me? This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
oк, Reserved)
Merit: 26
when will games appear in your application? it would be cool to play games, earning money on it and still getting pleasure from it, you can come up with several types of games - online, solo, multiplayer etc. This I expect most of all lol. And by the way there were no similar ideas for projects on blockchain.
Riv
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Thanks for the reply. I'll be waiting. Try to speed up the process please. Very interesting to see how it works.
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me? This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Activity: 161
ProximaX
If they do not  afraid this competition they are shortsighted! Scam news about Telegram ICO were everywhere, so imaginane what will be if Telegram start real ICO and real PRE - sale. Pavel Durov is Global Net RockStar. And around Telegram ICO will be a  lot of hype.
Jump to: