Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 104. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Why doesn't immediately launch own blockchain? Why need ERC-20 tokens if they are will change later?

I think this requires a lot of time and money, hire a staff of developers.
For example, the EOS project has been conducting ICO for a whole year and has already collected more than half a billion dollars.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I looked all official website but not found information about the team and the developers Paymon. Can anyone share the link?
https://ico.paymon.org/
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I looked all official website but not found information about the team and the developers Paymon. Can anyone share the link?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Can I still participate in the btt bounty??
I understand that, Yes. Besides, there is also bounty Wink

I do not see a lot of signatures on the forum. The bounty still needs to be developed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I understand that, Yes. Besides, there is also bounty Wink
Very good  Paymon project, this will make it easier to covert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success.The project looks quite dignified tell  what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project?

It is difficult to calculate here, we are technically implementing it. The question of quality and time, and also a lot of money will go to marketing.
Did your team hear that the Telegram was going to hold an ICO? Are not you afraid of competition? I also heard about the application of MingoCoin.
The concept of a TON is very similar to the concept of Paymon. Maybe Pavel Durov just copied the idea from the guys of Paymon? Smiley seriously speaking, competitors are not standing still, and the first one to launch the product, will attract a large audience.
The Telegram application already has a multi-million audience and therefore it will be very difficult to compete with it. I think the Paymon team should come up with something special and use their ideas if they want to capture a part of the market.
In fact paymon already have apps for Android and apple. The apps include a very wide variety, though of course there are shortcomings. You can look at the personal account on the official website, there are also a lot of already available features. Paymon moving in the right direction.
Yes, I also saw the applications. Even put one. This is already a product, many projects do not even have a product.
We have been preparing for this ICO about 2 years.

In fact if you launched your ICO 1 year ago creating only a beautiful white paper you would be easily have reached any hard cup) Even with a fully working phone application

I think this will work for us and now)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very good  Paymon project, this will make it easier to covert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success.The project looks quite dignified tell  what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project?
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Did your team hear that the Telegram was going to hold an ICO? Are not you afraid of competition? I also heard about the application of MingoCoin.
The concept of a TON is very similar to the concept of Paymon. Maybe Pavel Durov just copied the idea from the guys of Paymon? Smiley seriously speaking, competitors are not standing still, and the first one to launch the product, will attract a large audience.
The Telegram application already has a multi-million audience and therefore it will be very difficult to compete with it. I think the Paymon team should come up with something special and use their ideas if they want to capture a part of the market.
In fact paymon already have apps for Android and apple. The apps include a very wide variety, though of course there are shortcomings. You can look at the personal account on the official website, there are also a lot of already available features. Paymon moving in the right direction.
Yes, I also saw the applications. Even put one. This is already a product, many projects do not even have a product.

In fact if you launched your ICO 1 year ago creating only a beautiful white paper you would be easily have reached any hard cup) Even with a fully working phone application
Why doesn't immediately launch own blockchain? Why need ERC-20 tokens if they are will change later?
I can assume that this is done to increase the coefficient of fees and it's more simple and reliable. On a new blockchain it's more difficult to conduct fees. Especially ethereal blockchain was created to create such smart contracts

Yeah

It requires funds, plus we plan to go out and expand at the same time very much.   ERC 20  are necessary for good control of payments.

Thank you so much.

BTT no. Only other bounty, facebook, twitter and other.
Guys I saw some questions on combating your project and IOTA, why people even think that you compete with IOTA, or maybe I have misunderstood something myself. Please make it clear in what scale they are considered to be your competitors? Thank you.
Yota is our indirect competitor, but we saw a few mistakes in their blockchain. Therefore, we have modified several shortcomings in their blockchain, and we really liked their concept.
That is big words saying that you find some drawbacks in their blockchain, I do not think you just make air hot but could you please specify what exactly inappropriate things you found out in their blockchain and what you improved. Thank you.

At least poorly written code, poorly working wallet. Absence of smart contracts.
No way to register on website... On mobile app it's ok.
But with mobile app account, impossible to log on the web site.
Well...
At the moment we are solving this problem)
All the data specified by you in the application will be available in your account!
That's good! Keep us informed when it's solved! Smiley

Okey Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
I can assume that this is done to increase the coefficient of fees and it's more simple and reliable. On a new blockchain it's more difficult to conduct fees. Especially ethereal blockchain was created to create such smart contracts
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Of course you can still participate in tne bounty that link for you in ANN Bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-paymon-blockchain-platform-start-020218-2791138
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I'm wondering, do you already have MVP developers? If so, I'd like to test this, thanks. And so the project is good, I will follow the news.
Jump to: