Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 28. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
hahaha, i just read Paymon’s  Medium, they published the post there telling that they go to English classes twice a week to better communicate with the community)) Well done, guys, keep it up!

It's funny but at the same time quite honest from them. At least they are not ignorantly pushing back that issue. It's always much more difficult to promote your project internationally if you don't speak English very well. Maybe they should recruit somebody for that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
why do you think that your ecosystem will allow to ensure completely new format of communication between users and business representatives?
Activity: 294
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I heard about the project last summer, but then it disappeared. Then there was the airdrop and a lot of noise. And now again, silence. This is somehow strange.
Activity: 266
will there be some physical device allowing to pay in ordinary stores with cryptocurrncies taken from Paymon account balance?
Activity: 252
will it be necessary to exchange PMNT to PMNC after the end of the ICO?
yes, if you want to use Paymon services. but you can also store PMNT tokens.   

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
will it be necessary to exchange PMNT to PMNC after the end of the ICO?
what does “transnational blockchain system” mean? its creation is the key goal of the company
Activity: 306
Oh, really a listing on Yobit. It's soothing. Now, really, it remains to wait for access to other exchanges. Development of the project. Project team burn.
Activity: 280
btw, will the wallet support an opportunity to store the tokens of other projects?
Activity: 252
which cryptocyrrencies will it be possible to store in Paymon wallet? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
it’s very important to know about the people which are behind the project you invest in and which are developing it. you can learn about it here — https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/web-developing-of-paymon-8992f8869329.
well, it’s a typical start-up story. i wish Paymon guys to have a successful project. btw, why did they change the concept so suddenly?   
as far as i understand, they were developing some messenger which would be able to interact with banks first. but the idea failed cause major banks didn’t want to cooperate with a start-up and they decided to switch to blockchain, this technology has just started gaining popularity those times
i got the point, so what about this messenger now? did they stop developing it?
messenger is still live, it was adapted for a new concept of the project. to my knowledge, there’s already kinda beta-version, you can download it on yr mobile phone for Android or iOS.
what other products do they plan to release in the future?
Activity: 364
it’s very important to know about the people which are behind the project you invest in and which are developing it. you can learn about it here — https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/web-developing-of-paymon-8992f8869329.
well, it’s a typical start-up story. i wish Paymon guys to have a successful project. btw, why did they change the concept so suddenly?   
as far as i understand, they were developing some messenger which would be able to interact with banks first. but the idea failed cause major banks didn’t want to cooperate with a start-up and they decided to switch to blockchain, this technology has just started gaining popularity those times
messenger is still live, it was adapted for a new concept of the project. to my knowledge, there’s already kinda beta-version, you can download it on yr mobile phone for Android or iOS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
as far as i understand, they were developing some messenger which would be able to interact with banks first. but the idea failed ‘cause major banks didn’t want to cooperate with a start-up and they decided to switch to blockchain, this technology has just started gaining popularity those times
Activity: 154
Activity: 196
how many PMNC tokens has the company issued?
as far as i know, the number of PMNC is equal to the number of PMNT.
how many PMNC tokens has the company issued?
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
meanwhile, the Paymon token was first listed on the exchange. not bad, the ICO isnt over yet! 
oh, great. which exchange?
Yobit. this is one of TOP-50 major exchanges .
well, that’s pretty good. but, of course, we’d like to see more)   
they promise that the next exchange which will list the token will be one of TOP-20   
which token is listed? PMNT or PMNC?

PMNT (Paymon token) is ERC 20standard. PMNT  will  help  create  and  exchange  other  cryptocurrencies  with  the  help  of Ethereum smart contracts.
PMNC (Paymon coin) is a cryptocurrency that operates on Hive technology and can be used on Paymon platform.
You will be able to exchange PMNT to PMNC in your Personal Account.

Now you can trade PMNT on https://yobit.net/en/trade/PMNT/BTC#24H
Activity: 28
i heard recently that you held a meeting with ambassadors of the countries of Middle East. is that true? it became interesting to me whether you’re gonna hold such meetings with ambassadors from other  regions
Pages:
Jump to: