Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 30. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
when the ICO ends?
the last round is being held now.   it will last until June, 13.
Activity: 210
when the ICO ends?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi to all!

Sorry for my ignorance but no telegram chat for paymon?
Which is the ico price for paymon and which will be the supply?

Thanks a lot

Hi!

telegram chat https://t.me/paymoneng
ICO price isn't fixed
MAX supply 1 billoin tokens)
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Hi to all!

Sorry for my ignorance but no telegram chat for paymon?
Which is the ico price for paymon and which will be the supply?

Thanks a lot
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
the project is interesting but i didn’t understand what was the reason to create platform’s own blockchain as a base. it’s unnecessary costs. they could use, let’s say, Bitcoin 
Bitcoin blockchain is considered to be outdated, it’s obvious that it wasn’t suitable for Paymon aims. that’s why they decided to develop the system from scratch in order to meet their demands.
hmmm it’s very interesting what was wrong with Bitcoin…      
most likely, too long duration of confirmation of transaction, it can reach from 30 to 60 minutues in case of Bitcoin. u see, they position their project as fast transfers all over the world 
them they’d better choose Ethereum. as far as i know, it was claimed that it could solve all the Bitcoin problems when it was launched. 
weeell, i’d say  that it’s a dubious claim.. Ethereum has problems with scaling, in addition, transaction fees are quite high. i mean, they aren’t suitable for everyday transfers     
does it turn out that  Hive solve all these problems?
Activity: 238
the project is interesting but i didn’t understand what was the reason to create platform’s own blockchain as a base. it’s unnecessary costs. they could use, let’s say, Bitcoin 
Bitcoin blockchain is considered to be outdated, it’s obvious that it wasn’t suitable for Paymon aims. that’s why they decided to develop the system from scratch in order to meet their demands.
most likely, too long duration of confirmation of transaction, it can reach from 30 to 60 minutues in case of Bitcoin. u see, they position their project as fast transfers all over the world 
them they’d better choose Ethereum. as far as i know, it was claimed that it could solve all the Bitcoin problems when it was launched. 
weeell, i’d say  that it’s a dubious claim.. Ethereum has problems with scaling, in addition, transaction fees are quite high. i mean, they aren’t suitable for everyday transfers     
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello! What services will be available to users of the Paymon system? Whether there are restrictions for participation in ICO concerning nationality?
Activity: 266
will there be any templates of smart contracts? i just do not know much about this, but i’d create something by a template for my projects
Activity: 406
will any user be able to create smart contracts via Hive? will it be a paid option?
Activity: 266
What countries can already download and start using your blockchain-messenger? And which platforms is it adapted for?
Activity: 224
will 3rd party developers based on your Profit platform be able to develop their own solutions?
Activity: 406
 The team causes trust. All tasks are performed with a slight delay in terms. Listing on stock exchanges is not the worst achievement.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
What I think will be useful is to expand the team with someone who can read and write good English. Who does the communication and possibly distributes news in English.

But had read that they are following English lessons. That is already a good thing.

If they want to learn some extra English, here are some good English lessons.  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxllySllKbE

Having a community manager who speaks English natively will definitely be a plus in the short term. It's the largest audience.
Activity: 24
has the 3rd round of the ICO already started?
yes, it has started several days ago.
are any bonuses still active?
are there any bonuses for the 3rd round?
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
has the 3rd round of the ICO already started?
yes, it has started several days ago.
are any bonuses still active?
Pages:
Jump to: