Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 32. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
can US and Chinese citizens take part in the Paymon ICO?

nope, the citizens of these countries cant buy tokens on the ICO 
Activity: 210
can US and Chinese citizens take part in the Paymon ICO?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
how will you deal with competitors who will obviously appear in the market after the launch of your project?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i saw the news that the launch of Paymon exchanger is delayed, unfortunately. they day that it isnt their fault…
where did u find such info?
this news was published on their official Medium. here’s a link — https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/breaking-news-589089fadafd. you can read about it yourslf)
it’s a pity. i’d like to see good news, too. i hope such news will appear in the near future.
there’s good news, too  ) the Paymon  devs announced that they’re ready to publish the beta version of Hive this week. finally we will be able to estimate the project’s potential
so what, can anyone access Hive beta-version?
Activity: 336
i saw the news that the launch of Paymon exchanger is delayed, unfortunately. they day that it isnt their fault…
this news was published on their official Medium. here’s a link — https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/breaking-news-589089fadafd. you can read about it yourslf)
it’s a pity. i’d like to see good news, too. i hope such news will appear in the near future.
there’s good news, too  ) the Paymon  devs announced that they’re ready to publish the beta version of Hive this week. finally we will be able to estimate the project’s potential
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What commission will be charged from payments made via the Profit platform?
Activity: 406
Do you need to be a legal entity in order to be able to sign up for Profit?
Activity: 238
is Paymon planning to attend ay blockchain conferences?
it seems that no  info has appeared recently. follow the news and stay tuned  )
is Paymon planning to attend ay blockchain conferences?
do i need to upload any documentation proving that the company really exists when registering a company in Paymon?
why do you sell PMNT tokens now, but some PMNC tokens will be used on the platform later?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The unique Hive technology included in the project makes it easier and easier to work with smart contracts, connect business to the platform, create new services, test them for safety and efficiency.
Activity: 209
how much has the company already collected during the 3rd stage of the ICO?
at the moment it’s more then 15 Eth. but sure that the number will be more interesting in the future!
Activity: 224
how much has the company already collected during the 3rd stage of the ICO?
Activity: 112
when will it be possible to start using the Profit platform? i already want to accept crypto currencies from my customers!
it seems that the registration for platform testing for business owners was opened recently. i dunno know whether it's open now or not. look at their official website or ask about it in the Telegram support group
is it difficult to add your company to Profit?
i heard that they want to make this process as simple as possible for users. u will only need to specify the name of the company, upload the logo, specify which crypto currency will be accepted and that's all.
btw, which crypto currencies can be accepted from customers due to Profit?
judging by the screenshots in the technical documentation, you can accept Btc, Eth, DASH and PMNC tokens.
is it possible that this list will be expanded in the future?
when will it be possible to start using the Profit platform? i already want to accept crypto currencies from my customers!
it seems that the registration for platform testing for business owners was opened recently. i dunno know whether it's open now or not. look at their official website or ask about it in the Telegram support group
is it difficult to add your company to Profit?
i heard that they want to make this process as simple as possible for users. u will only need to specify the name of the company, upload the logo, specify which crypto currency will be accepted and that's all.
btw, which crypto currencies can be accepted from customers due to Profit?
judging by the screenshots in the technical documentation, you can accept Btc, Eth, DASH and PMNC tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: