Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 36. (Read 25555 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Ii hope we get a bonus.i invested in the  presale My bonus few weeks ago was  700 percent extra tokens or something. Hope the  next bonus is calculate  on token holding. But i know more if i get my bonus front  the last round.  now waiting on the last round bonus

What? 700% extra tokens during the pre-sale? That's completely crazy. What was the average bonus granted to investors?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
what is the peculiarity of Hive technology that will allow its users to make crypto-currency transfers without any commissions?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Guys, we have a telegram channel where you can see all important news!

https://t.me/paymonchannel
How much will one token cost in the third round of Paymon ICO?

there won't be fixed price. We work like EOS

What commission will be charged from users when transferring crypto currency to other people?

there won't be any
Will it be possible to create cold wallets on the Paymon platform? What crypto currencies will be supported by your project?

yes!! We will do it! Any cryptocurrency!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
how much will one PMNT token be during the 3rd round of the ICO?

the token price wont be fixed during the 3rd round of Paymon Token Sale.
Activity: 196
how much will one PMNT token be during the 3rd round of the ICO?
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
Ii hope we get a bonus.i invested in the  presale My bonus few weeks ago was  700 percent extra tokens or something. Hope the  next bonus is calculate  on token holding. But i know more if i get my bonus front  the last round.  now waiting on the last round bonus
Activity: 289
I read the white paper. I want to do more in-depth analysis and compare with our competitors. Implementation of the plan and further support.
Activity: 224
the info on the third round of the ICO Paymon was updated. i was pleased to learn that the EOS system will work. is this an advantage for this Token Sale?
what is EOS system? i havent heard about it yet.
it means there is no fixed price and unsold tokens.
tokens will be proportionally distributed between investors after the end of the ICO stage. 
the 3rd round of the sale is divided into 19 substeps, it’s a bold decision
wow,  19!! is there any info about them?
yep, it’s on official site already, u can find it here — https://ico.paymon.org/.
will there be any bonuses during the 3rd round of the ICO?
the info on the third round of the ICO Paymon was updated. i was pleased to learn that the EOS system will work. is this an advantage for this Token Sale?
tokens will be proportionally distributed between investors after the end of the ICO stage. 
yep, it’s on official site already, u can find it here — https://ico.paymon.org/.
Activity: 336
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Activity: 406
can you tell us how many organizations have joined your Profit service during the pre-registration?
Activity: 224
Will it be possible to create cold wallets on the Paymon platform? What crypto currencies will be supported by your project?
Activity: 406
how long will it take to wait for transaction confirmation? when i’m translating Eth now, i have to wait for confirmation for two hours. i somehow dont like this at all
Pages:
Jump to: