Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 39. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
any payment method’s price reduces if there’s no opportunity to use it anywhere or there’s a small number of ways to use it
this happens to many tokens, too, but the Paymon developers decided to follow another way
it’s right that they will provide the PMNC token owners with a lot of options
what options are u talking about? i heard that the token will be the only payment method within the framework of Paymon
all the projects do the same, don’t they?
but it will be possible to buy not only Paymon services for PMNC tokens, right?
all shops and services that are connected to the Profit platform will also accept PMNC tokens as payment for their services and goods.
in addition, PMNC tokens can be sent to friends, exchanged to other crypto-currencies, stored as savings in tokens, etc.
Activity: 196
any payment method’s price reduces if there’s no opportunity to use it anywhere or there’s a small number of ways to use it
this happens to many tokens, too, but the Paymon developers decided to follow another way
what options are u talking about? i heard that the token will be the only payment method within the framework of Paymon
but it will be possible to buy not only Paymon services for PMNC tokens, right?
all shops and services that are connected to the Profit platform will also accept PMNC tokens as payment for their services and goods.
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
are u cooperating with any Escrow?
Activity: 336
Are there still any tokens on sale?
Sure, there’re plenty of them)) Go buy them until the second round is over.
Activity: 358
Are there still any tokens on sale?
Activity: 406
can third-party Escrow services be connected to your Paymon platform?
Activity: 252
i saw an interesting statement

it was about the PMNC token becoming more popular than bitcoin!

i wander due to what advantages it will be able to get it done?
Activity: 238
How many tokens did you manage to sell within the first two rounds of the ICO?
The Paymon website says that a little more than 700 million tokens were sold.
How many tokens did you manage to sell within the first two rounds of the ICO?
Activity: 224
what rewards will the earliest investors receive from yr company in the future?
i just heard somewhere that it was planned) 
Activity: 280
The second round of the ICO ended. When should we expect the third round to start?
If I am not mistaken, it will start on May 10.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The second round of the ICO ended. When should we expect the third round to start?
have u already started cooperating with any organizations which would accept PMNC tokens as payment for their goods or services?
Activity: 364
I just saw the news that they launched Paymon web-platform  beta testing. Anybody can participate?

when are u going to announce first Paymon results?
Right now you can check out Paymon beta version— https://web.paymon.org/signin/.

Activity: 72
How many tokens is allocated for the sale?And how big part of tokens is allocated for team?By the way team's tokens will be locked, right?
Activity: 294
when are u going to announce first Paymon results?
Activity: 266
how many companies are u planning to connect to Profit system during the first years of its operation?   
Pages:
Jump to: