Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 40. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
is the ICO already over?
nope, only the second stage is over. the third and last one starts soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
is the ICO already over?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don’t understand what’s the point to hold 3 stages of the ICO 

The developers claim that it was a way to show that the Paymon team is focused on long-term run.
Activity: 294
I don’t understand what’s the point to hold 3 stages of the ICO 
Activity: 378
Tokens of which blockchain can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies on the Paymon platform?
Activity: 308
all in all, i really like the idea of “Profit” platform but i don’t get the point why u limit the number of payment methods..
why can clients pay for goods and services with PMNC tokens only?
small number of payment methods will have a negative impact on organizations
as far as i know, PMNC will be only one of possible options. and Profit platform will allow the businesses to accept payment for goods and services in various cryptocurrencies – Btc, Eth and etc
i cant understand at all which PMNC tokens you’re talking about if the company sells PMNT?
PMNT tokens are sold on the ICO and then it will be possible to exchange them to PMNC tokens within the framework of the platform in yr personal account, and these tokens will be a payment method
vey well, the number of payment methods is clear now, and how much will the commission be?
weeell there wont be any commissions in this case, if i don’t mix anything up…
it’s suspicions, how is Paymon company gonna earn and develop its project?
Activity: 252
all in all, i really like the idea of “Profit” platform but i don’t get the point why u limit the number of payment methods..
as far as i know, PMNC will be only one of possible options. and Profit platform will allow the businesses to accept payment for goods and services in various cryptocurrencies – Btc, Eth and etc
i cant understand at all which PMNC tokens you’re talking about if the company sells PMNT?
PMNT tokens are sold on the ICO and then it will be possible to exchange them to PMNC tokens within the framework of the platform in yr personal account, and these tokens will be a payment method
vey well, the number of payment methods is clear now, and how much will the commission be?
weeell there wont be any commissions in this case, if i don’t mix anything up…
Activity: 364
Activity: 28
The project looks quite dignified.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I’ve heard that a part of the project has already been implemented in the form of a mobile application, right? What functionality is already available to users?

I know for sure that there is already a blockchain messenger in which you can transfer cryptocurrencies to other people. And it is already possible to replenish your balance with cryptocurrencies, and, as I understand, there is no commission.

If you can find it and let us know what the name of that application is, that would be nice. I would give it a try because usability is another factor that comes into play for those apps.
So, the second round of the ICO was the last one, right?
No, there will be the third round. So, you still have the opportunity to buy PMNT tokens at a good price.
So, the second round of the ICO was the last one, right?
Activity: 112
i worked for several years for one large payment service. i want to say that such a service must have an open source code. this will attract developers that will build their solutions on the basis of your service. will you give them that opportunity?

as far as I know, Paymon will have an open source code, and that’s pretty cool. but the main thing is that the blockchain will work steadily. at least, we can expect this…
but they are gonna use the new generation blockchain

i supposed it’s called Hive

according to the description, there won’t be any problems with stability

but let’s wait for the launch of the project and see what it will bring
by the way, it’s just a little while now... the beta version of Paymon platform has already been launched. that's just not everyone will be able to take part in beta testing.
what do I need to do to get this opportunity?
you need to leave an application, describing why the Paymon team should entrust you with the test. and then, perhaps, you will be able to take part in beta testing.
how long will the beta testing last?
i worked for several years for one large payment service. i want to say that such a service must have an open source code. this will attract developers that will build their solutions on the basis of your service. will you give them that opportunity?

as far as I know, Paymon will have an open source code, and that’s pretty cool. but the main thing is that the blockchain will work steadily. at least, we can expect this…

by the way, it’s just a little while now... the beta version of Paymon platform has already been launched. that's just not everyone will be able to take part in beta testing.
you need to leave an application, describing why the Paymon team should entrust you with the test. and then, perhaps, you will be able to take part in beta testing.
Activity: 112

Pages:
Jump to: