Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 52. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I havent found a registration button on «Profit» platform… The registration is still closed, right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will development of the project start after the end of the ICO?
No, it goes ahead and there’re already some results.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will development of the project start after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 406
What advantages will the business owners receive due to use of “Profit” platform?
Activity: 266
Will the user have to look for someone to buy or sell the cryptocurrency he’s interested in on his own or will it be done automatically?
Activity: 224
How long will it take the users to wait for purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies once the order is created?
Activity: 406
What’s the progress of Paymon ICO?
It’s all right, the company has already collected more than 295 ETH in the current round.
Will cashback be credited in case of purchase of any goods or is there any particular list of them?
Activity: 364
What’s the progress of Paymon ICO?
Activity: 280
Why did you decide to implement cashback into yr service? Is it profitable for u?
What percentage of cashback will the users of “Profit” platform receive?
Activity: 364
How many tokens are still on sale?
At the moment there’re less than 115 million PMNT tokens.
Activity: 196
How many tokens are still on sale?
Activity: 252
Guys is it already known how much the commission for sale or purchase of cryptocurrency on Paymon will be? I just wont to compare it to the exchangers and understand whether it will be more profitable to do it on Paymon or not.
Paymon wont charge commissions for selling or buying so it’s more profitable than using the exchangers anyway.
Wow! Is it really possible? Wont the company bear losses?
Yep, it’s possible due to the use of contemporary technologies. It has become possible sure to use of technology of atomic swaps with internal smart contracts which were implemented on Hive.
Where will the platform take the exchange rate from?
Guys is it already known how much the commission for sale or purchase of cryptocurrency on Paymon will be? I just wont to compare it to the exchangers and understand whether it will be more profitable to do it on Paymon or not.
Paymon wont charge commissions for selling or buying so it’s more profitable than using the exchangers anyway.
Yep, it’s possible due to the use of contemporary technologies. It has become possible sure to use of technology of atomic swaps with internal smart contracts which were implemented on Hive.
Activity: 1
Is there any new update?
Activity: 224
Why did you decide not to add to POW and chose another option?
Pages:
Jump to: