Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 12. (Read 13840 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Friends, you are misinformed, the media is simply obliged to record the events taking place in the world of Finance. It is necessary to share with journalists and mass media, and to financial structures and their representatives who organize everything
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Who else encourages panic selling? So many facts point to external management, and all of the masses follow.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What’s happening now is a poker game... and the winner is the one with the "balls of steel “
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
To tell the truth for 4 months I regret not buying Bitcoin for 5000. But It looks like this option will present itself again soon.
Activity: 154
The reps. of the world's largest online auction eBay officially announced that they refuse to cooperate with PayPal in favor of the Netherland service Adyen.  Adyen platform’s has integrated bitcoin into its system, which gives eBay the ability to accept cryptocurrency as payment. How does that sound?
Simply put - Fiat whenever possible, nervously smoking his commissions and restrictions. Crypto is really the money of the future, no matter what the media says/lies about. Another question to consider is when and how exactly it will happen. The most patient will just have to wait.
And all Because PayPal does not support cryptocurrencies. And that's who we hear the news from eBay themselves!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first good news in the last few weeks.
Yes indeed, I think it is worth hearing positive news before the market turns. This is a clear signal.
The reps. of the world's largest online auction eBay officially announced that they refuse to cooperate with PayPal in favor of the Netherland service Adyen.  Adyen platform’s has integrated bitcoin into its system, which gives eBay the ability to accept cryptocurrency as payment. How does that sound?
Simply put - Fiat whenever possible, nervously smoking his commissions and restrictions. Crypto is really the money of the future, no matter what the media says/lies about. Another question to consider is when and how exactly it will happen. The most patient will just have to wait.
And all Because PayPal does not support cryptocurrencies. And that's who we hear the news from eBay themselves!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first good news in the last few weeks.
The media has always carried out big brother’s orders, and they have been untrustworthy for a long time.
Although with certain contingents, judging by the fluctuations of the market they are still exposed to their corrupting influences.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
 I understand, how would the authorities not want to limit crypto and against the interests of businesses, and in turn, see a great future in new methods of payment.
I often hear personal stories about investing. Why you should and why you shouldn’t invest a significant portion of their capital. I used to lose sleep over decisions like that.  Now I just play it as it comes, sometimes win, sometimes not.  But it all seems to work out.
These variables are best seen outside the market
Activity: 126
I often hear personal stories about investing. Why you should and why you shouldn’t invest a significant portion of their capital. I used to lose sleep over decisions like that.  Now I just play it as it comes, sometimes win, sometimes not.  But it all seems to work out.
It seems to me that sooner or later a commission will be created for icos, like a securities commission, which will analyze projects and publish the results of the research.
This requires full trust, and the securities Commission are not trusted. And I don't think I am alone in thinking this.
I think it is high time to require that ICOs undergo mandatory registration in the commission on securities and stock exchanges. In General, cryptocurrency should be equated to securities.
I thought that too, but as always it's a double-edged sword. They can raise the lower threshold for participation in the ico, and this will put an end to all our hopes for participating and gaining capital.
Activity: 406
I think it is high time to require that ICOs undergo mandatory registration in the commission on securities and stock exchanges. In General, cryptocurrency should be equated to securities.
It seems to me that sooner or later a commission will be created for icos, like a securities commission, which will analyze projects and publish the results of the research.

It will have the ultimate authority and respect from all market.
And yet no such organization exists, hence this whole mess.
Activity: 112
If the project is successful, and the team will carry out the noted points in the road map, the currency will grow for sure. And this team, as far as I know, is very strong and responsible.
The team was very ambitious. Look closely at these young faces that appear in projects, because many are transient. What can a graduate of University, who miraculously made his way to the ICO team, do exactly? Cliché I know but being young and adventurist are always mashed together, and for such serious project it would be smart to make age restrictions for projects that would allow only experienced people to join the team.
The time spent at the dinner table has nothing to do with the number of pies eaten. Experience and knowledge are the things to consider.
A brilliant young person does not argue, but the percentage is negligible everywhere.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
If the project is successful, and the team will carry out the noted points in the road map, the currency will grow for sure. And this team, as far as I know, is very strong and responsible.
The team was very ambitious. Look closely at these young faces that appear in projects, because many are transient. What can a graduate of University, who miraculously made his way to the ICO team, do exactly? Cliché I know but being young and adventurist are always mashed together, and for such serious project it would be smart to make age restrictions for projects that would allow only experienced people to join the team.
The time spent at the dinner table has nothing to do with the number of pies eaten. Experience and knowledge are the things to consider.
Pages:
Jump to: