Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 11. (Read 13840 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I wanted to add to your post, for those who do not have experience or have not gotten advice about what tokens to buy.  You don't have to do anything at all. No charts to watch, you don’t have to read the forecasts or listen to the analyst. Personally, this is why I chose PerksCoin.

So you have a strategy of investing in the ico...that's good...but there is a great risk of losing your money.
I choose the ico, and I can just buy a coin from the top 20.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I wanted to add to your post, for those who do not have experience or have not gotten advice about what tokens to buy.  You don't have to do anything at all. No charts to watch, you don’t have to read the forecasts or listen to the analyst. Personally, this is why I chose PerksCoin.

So you have a strategy of investing in the ico...that's good...but there is a great risk of losing your money.
Activity: 56
Why are all of the experts quiet now? – Cat got their tongues? Usually they all shout in one voice, or are perhaps just waiting for the right moment…
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everyone is talking about cryptocurrency - about a bubble...but no one says that the securities market is also a bubble as the Dow Jones and NIKKEI have both collapsed to the same rate as 2008.
The lost market capitalization of $114 billion dollars in one day and it's all because of the mechanisms of one American bank issuing loans.
This market has been growing for about a year continuously. I don’t think it can grow forever.  But I’m not sure why not.
Ah Yes, an unfortunate coincidence. Although is it a coincidence when two markets are synchronized and fall at the same time…
Activity: 224
Everyone is talking about cryptocurrency - about a bubble...but no one says that the securities market is also a bubble as the Dow Jones and NIKKEI have both collapsed to the same rate as 2008.
The lost market capitalization of $114 billion dollars in one day and it's all because of the mechanisms of one American bank issuing loans.
This market has been growing for about a year continuously. I don’t think it can grow forever.  But I’m not sure why not.
Activity: 154
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
That's why I like what crypto enthusiasts do.   They stupidly hold Bitcoin and don't sell it under any circumstance. For over 9 years, there have been many opportunities to lose Bitcoin. As if they were scared, that it wouldn't grow so confident after the fall. But they believed in it and boosted it through the confidence of others, convinced that this is really a breakthrough technology. They got it working - and now the whole world is waiting to hear more about it
Activity: 263
Кpaйнe зaпyтaнный пpoeкт, ничeгo нe пoнятнo! мoжнo ли yзнaть пoдpoбнocти?
Merit: 12
There is some sort of Forbes analyst that predicts the collapse of bitcoin below 5000 Here comes the clowns!!!!! You might think that his forecast is not targeted at this.  But When the fact of its publication is a kind of push for the crowds of sheep traders, holders and rats.
All right, so the crowd decides who the authority is, and envisions the concepts.
There is some sort of Forbes analyst that predicts the collapse of bitcoin below 5000 Here comes the clowns!!!!! You might think that his forecast is not targeted at this.  But When the fact of its publication is a kind of push for the crowds of sheep traders, holders and rats.
At least there is some ray of light in this shady cryptoworld.
the shade is only on your screen, look out the window and see that everything is as it was, and as it should be
Activity: 131
Activity: 56
At least there is some ray of light in this shady cryptoworld.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Well still - the potential of one only of the cannabis market can be estimated at 20 billion after two years...so stop panicking!!
Maybe someone here paid attention to the growth potential of the crypto bubble? There is information that this boom in market capitalization overshadowed the dot-com boom by several times.
1. For 20 years we had a huge printed money supply and over three and a half times more in 2000.
2. The availability of market participation is greater than the availability of stock market participation 20 years ago. Today, only a smartphone or computer is needed to participate
3. The dot-com bubble was limited primarily by the stock of American, Japanese and European companies. And now we have a much larger global reach.
At the end of the dotcom bubble size to 6 trillion which is easily tenfold today. As a result, we have an amount of 60-70 trillion dollars. The maximum amount of cryptocoins? 830 billion? Yes, it's just about anything!!!

I Fully agree with the author of the post. We are at the beginning.
Maybe someone here paid attention to the growth potential of the crypto bubble? There is information that this boom in market capitalization overshadowed the dot-com boom by several times.
1. For 20 years we had a huge printed money supply and over three and a half times more in 2000.
2. The availability of market participation is greater than the availability of stock market participation 20 years ago. Today, only a smartphone or computer is needed to participate
3. The dot-com bubble was limited primarily by the stock of American, Japanese and European companies. And now we have a much larger global reach.
At the end of the dotcom bubble size to 6 trillion which is easily tenfold today. As a result, we have an amount of 60-70 trillion dollars. The maximum amount of cryptocoins? 830 billion? Yes, it's just about anything!!!
Activity: 224
Apparently, the output PerksCoin on the stock exchange will coincide with the beginning of a new wave of growth of the cryptocurrencies. Does that mean anything to us? I think that this means, that the next wave will pick up and PerksCoin will be the leader.
Friends, you are misinformed, the media is simply obliged to record the events taking place in the world of Finance. It is necessary to share with journalists and mass media, and to financial structures and their representatives who organize everything

Кepresentatives of banking institutions never say a word. And they never share their own opinions with journalists. This is always how media publishes everything. Everything is verified and evaluated in terms of impact on society.
Pages:
Jump to: