Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ▶️POP Network ▶️Decentralized YouTube/Netflix 🔴🔴Beta is LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 9. (Read 12495 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
So the face of the POP Network project is one of the world's most famous YouTube bloggers. This is a great PR for a young project!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
The ICO will expire on the 12th of November, and in less than 5 days, the bonus is also quite large, around 25%, and it should attract more investors, but for PopChest I don't know whether they have reached Softcap or not?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Attracting a top-level blogger to the PR is good. But I would like to know who their top-level world bloggers are still negotiating?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Will the platform not slow down? Still, the use of the blockchain can cause some disruptions in the interface?  Shocked Huh Shocked Huh
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How many people are you using YouTube now? And how many statistics do you have in the first year?

I think that it is not so important what will happen in the first year, the main thing is that the number of users will constantly grow!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is really a new word in the media content market and I hope that they will succeed! I like the project!
I agree! The POP Network project looks very good! I think that he can really make a good competition for YouTube.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I also liked the idea of project POP Network. I closely follow the development of the project and will try to help in its promotion!
Although there have already been attempts to come up with an analogue of YouTube on the blockchain, this niche is still free. It’s one thing to come up with an idea, but it’s quite another to put it into practice.
brand new
Do you already have pools or investment funds that are willing to invest in you?

I think that now  few projects can raise at least some money without resorting to funds or pools.

There are projects that are able to raise money without the help of funds or pools. But usually they have a very cool idea. And information about their ico is published a year before the start.

I think that POP Network is one of them. Admin, when did you announce the launch information?

People do not know how much YouTube is making money now. Just a huge fortune. And the project Pop Network is going to share this money. It is very cool!
Activity: 252
It seems to me that this project has great prospects! The main thing that would be enough strength to win back part of the audience from YouTube.
Activity: 130
How many people are you using YouTube now? And how many statistics do you have in the first year?
Activity: 46
Do you already have pools or investment funds that are willing to invest in you?

I think that now  few projects can raise at least some money without resorting to funds or pools.

There are projects that are able to raise money without the help of funds or pools. But usually they have a very cool idea. And information about their ico is published a year before the start.

I think that POP Network is one of them. Admin, when did you announce the launch information?
brand new

Activity: 135

Activity: 44
Activity: 126
I would love to use it if I had the opportunity. I think if the payment will be insignificant then it will be massive!
It makes no sense to raise high prices for services. This will scare away users and will not contribute to the development of the project.
It seems to me that in draft POP Network a stake is being made on the mass user. therefore, most likely the payments for the views will be negligible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I really want to see this POP Network service in action. It seems to me that it will be very popular with users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Do you want to attract more costumers to your platform than YouTube have now???
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Well, it is not necessary to make high-profile applications prematurely, at the expense of the idea you agree — interesting and new, but at the expense of the fact that there is a little plagiarism, then there is an ambiguous and very controversial opinion)))) !!

There is no plagiarism here. This is just a competing solution. In addition, POP Network  fundamentally different principle of monetization.
Activity: 40
Do you seriously think that people will be switching to your platform?

I think that the idea is good, but on the other hand, your competitors have long established customer bases. To lure them  - you need to put a lot of effort ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I just do not understand how this will work? According to the principle of YouTube? Then it smells a little of plagiarism to me)))
Not sure! You just did not fully understand all the information. This video platform will be much brighter and fairer.

What is the brightness expressed? No project is certainly interesting and with great potential, but it’s unrealistic to surpass YouTube.
Pages:
Jump to: