Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ▶️POP Network ▶️Decentralized YouTube/Netflix 🔴🔴Beta is LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 8. (Read 12495 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
  Why did Amanda Cherni become the main person and partner of the company?
And who do you suggest as a guest star? I think Amanda is perfect for this role!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I would like more recent news about the promotion of the project, on most sites the information is already outdated.

I would recommend you follow the project in social networks. There they are very active. The forum is also, but the news feed on Twitter or Telegram is more active.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How about launching an airdrop company! It would be nice to earn some free tokens)
Activity: 126
How about launching an airdrop company! It would be nice to earn some free tokens)
Carrying an Aerdrop is a great idea! On the Internet and among the crypto community there are a lot of people who follow the conduct of airdrops and thanks to them learn about new crypto projects!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
  Why did Amanda Cherni become the main person and partner of the company?

Probably because she is a very famous blogger. If the project succeeds in attracting several such bloggers and they bring their audience onto the platform, then the success and success of the project is guaranteed!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
What are the advantages of the platform? What is different from competitive projects and video platforms?
The POP Network platform wants to offer its users the possibility to watch videos without any advertising. That's great! Advertising is really tired.
brand new
Activity: 0
 The idea of ​​the project is not very new, but still has the right to life. Tell me please, how are you different? what is your zest?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
As far as I understand there is no advertising on the site, this is nice, but how does the monetization of the video take place?
Monetization will be carried out through micropayments from users. It turns out everyone will pay for the video they are watching.
Activity: 130
I would like more recent news about the promotion of the project, on most sites the information is already outdated.
Activity: 46
When will there be any updates on the beta version of the site? Or is this a residual option?
Activity: 135
What about partners? What can boast? After all, the fate of the project directly, or partly depends on who is a partner)
Activity: 44
What are the advantages of the platform? What is different from competitive projects and video platforms?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
 What is a POP network? How does it work and what is it based on?
Activity: 40
As far as I understand there is no advertising on the site, this is nice, but how does the monetization of the video take place?
Activity: 252

I agree! The POP Network project looks very good! I think that he can really make a good competition for YouTube.

You're right! The POP Network project looks very good for a startup. I even have an idea that the project looks very good for a beginner. It can be seen that high-level pros work on its creation!
Activity: 126
I am sure there will be no brakes. The blockchain will only be used to store a piece of data.
And what kind of data will be stored in the blockchain? You want to say that the content will not be loaded on the blockchain?
Will the platform not slow down? Still, the use of the blockchain can cause some disruptions in the interface?  Shocked Huh Shocked Huh
I am sure there will be no brakes. The blockchain will only be used to store a piece of data.
Merit: 10

I agree! The POP Network project looks very good! I think that he can really make a good competition for YouTube.
it would be very cool. competition is always difficult for those involved in this race, but competition generally improves products and ultimately wins the simple user.
I agree, competition is good in all areas. From this, only a better product or service and lower price for it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

it would be very cool. competition is always difficult for those involved in this race, but competition generally improves products and ultimately wins the simple user.
Activity: 70
How much people now using your beta platform?
Pages:
Jump to: