Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ▶️POP Network ▶️Decentralized YouTube/Netflix 🔴🔴Beta is LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 4. (Read 12495 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
No bounty program?

Hi! we don't have any bounty or airdrop running at the moment. Stay tuned for future announcements.😊🙏
How soon will end EARLY ACCESS SALE ENDS? how much time do I have?

Hi there! The early access sale ends in 15 hours. You may want to check our countdown on https://popchest.com/
Activity: 102
Personally, I think that many video bloggers like ordinary users will appreciate the platform without ads.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Explain to me in a nutshell, what is POP NETWORK and how is THIS platform better than its competitors?

The Pop Network will be a decentralized approach to monetized video distribution using direct micropayments and token incentives instead of relying on advertising and paid subscriptions.
POP Network gives a unique opportunity to bloggers to earn cryptocurrency, this project will be very popular.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is the layer 2 solution already working? If that is the case why is everybody still concerned that Ethereum could take ages to scale?
Because such projects as Ethereum affect the situation of the entire market. Can you imagine what capitalization is in Ethereum? It can both collapse and raise the entire cryptocurrency market.

That's the same for any other network that makes it as far as Ethereum. There's risk involved when you put your money into these assets.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The Pop Network will be a decentralized approach to monetized video distribution using direct micropayments and token incentives instead of relying on advertising and paid subscriptions.
It seems to me that this is an ideal concept for a POP Network project. Surely it will be appreciated by users.
Activity: 182
How soon will end EARLY ACCESS SALE ENDS? how much time do I have?
Activity: 126

Undoubtedly, this project has all the chances to take its place under the sun, but it needs to make every effort on the part of the administration.

It seems to me that Project POP Network has every chance of becoming popular and in demand among users! The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop active development!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think the guys know exactly what they are doing. After all, it is in the business of media platforms - a very big competition. Therefore, they definitely do everything right.

I am sure that the current media platforms have relaxed early because they believe that they are not threatened by competition from the side. POP Network will prove to them the opposite!
On the other hand, it may turn out that the situation was when the project Instragram entered the market. Then it was a young startup. Felt the threat of competition from this project Facebook bought it for a lot of money and made his own property!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
And there were attempts to advertise the project on the service Instagram or YouTube? How do they react to competitive service advertising? Do not prohibit?
I do not know how they react to a competitor, but I can say that social networks in general have a negative attitude towards all crypto projects. Take a recent situation with twitter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
50% of all success depends on Successful marketing, but the technical part is no less important.
These are completely interrelated things. Without technology, marketing is meaningless. Conversely, without marketing, no one needs technology either.
Activity: 210

I fully support you, but in addition to a convenient and intuitive interface, you should not forget about marketing.

Marketing today is the most important component for the development of the project. No matter how good a project without marketing, it cannot be popular!
Activity: 126
Platform POP Network should have the most user-friendly interface and be as user friendly as possible. Then success is guaranteed!
It seems to me that for the success of the project, you need to continue to work in the same direction. I mean working with top bloggers. They can attract a huge audience to the platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20

POP Network will be created using blockchain technologies, this will give the platform a number of advantages compared to YouTube.

Youtube is certainly good, but there are a number of flaws and if Project POP Network correctly removes them and makes their platform better, success is guaranteed!
Activity: 224
I think that the idea will appeal to many bloggers. But how do you lure people to your platform?

And there were attempts to advertise the project on the service Instagram or YouTube? How do they react to competitive service advertising? Do not prohibit?
Competitive advertising is not prohibited, you need to understand that advertising costs money, and the same YouTube will not give up finance.
Activity: 196
If the POP Network project is worthwhile, the General situation in the market will not prevent it from raising the necessary funds for development.
Project POP Network has a well-defined development plan and a well-developed development concept. I think that they will be able to achieve success!
I studied the white paper, the economic side of the project is well thought out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
If the POP Network project is worthwhile, the General situation in the market will not prevent it from raising the necessary funds for development.
Project POP Network has a well-defined development plan and a well-developed development concept. I think that they will be able to achieve success!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Considering the current situation on the crypto market, then collect hardcap will be difficult.

And no one says that it will be easy to assemble. But difficult does not mean impossible! I still hope that the POP Network project will be able to collect a soft cap.
Explain to me in a nutshell, what is POP NETWORK and how is THIS platform better than its competitors?

Pages:
Jump to: