Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 17. (Read 39727 times)

wwh
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
WOW. Not bad for 4 hours of tokens sale - 28% of QASH are sold out!!!
For sure, it will be successful ICO.
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
join from Twitt and Telegram...  Cool
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am not experienced person in using Exchanges but your QRYPTOS exchange is user friendly and I definitely like it.
I am sure you will have successful ICO.

join us in telegram and spread words  Grin Grin Grin
wwh
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I am not experienced person in using Exchanges but your QRYPTOS exchange is user friendly and I definitely like it.
I am sure you will have successful ICO.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Nice.
Licensed exchange platform.
I joned the project, registering on QRYPTOS. Then I joned the bounty program, via telegram and twitter. I need to publish on bitcointalk the details of my twitter posts, as I see from other users, or the project checks them automatically?

join the telegram group and fill the google form for claiming bounties
Activity: 7
[/quote]
Thank you very much for informations!
I joned the project, registering on QRYPTOS. Then I joned the bounty program, via telegram and twitter. I need to publish on bitcointalk the details of my twitter posts, as I see from other users, or the project checks them automatically?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I am surprise there is soo little hype here in bitcontalk. I see soo many people in telegram and my local forums talking about this like it is the next big thing and the ico will sell out.
more and more people join in  telegraph  instead of  BTT or  slack,    but  BTT is still  the most important  place to  get  crypto informations
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
very interesting i think your explain, your explain can make some people will join this project because there is no item wrong, and many people fell if this project will success especially there is ICO
Activity: 7
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
It depends also by what you buy.
Because I don't offer my money to assure liquidity without any rewards...

I am surprise there is soo little hype here in bitcontalk. I see soo many people in telegram and my local forums talking about this like it is the next big thing and the ico will sell out.
I am also surprised why the hype is not high. Hype comes only if people get something for free Smiley anyway I will invest big in QASH I dont invest in HYPE> can you share your local forum link ? Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
The first regulated by Japanese goverment, this must be the huge exchange in the future. You let me remind binance exchange, you will definitely blow in Japan and be the largest exchange, so Qash will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
the link for bounty programme error..
bit.do refused to connect
any other link sir?
Pages:
Jump to: