Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐QASH - Providing Liquidity to Crypto Economy | by 🇯🇵 Quoine 🇯🇵 ⭐ - page 19. (Read 39727 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Thanks devs for your efforts. I gonna follow your project. I have joined your airdrop.

Let's make the QASH Community grow bigger!

Before making your community growing bigger, improve your team first in handling withdrawal. My fiat withdrawal took 8 days to process and processed with  wrong amount. Waited another weeks for correction.

Crypto withdrawal took 4 days to process. Totally disappointed.
Activity: 64
I have checked the bounty program, but I have to tell you that the link to the spreadsheet of the bounty hunters leads to nowhere. It is a mistake that has to be corrected.

Their road map and everything are good but they will fail in their operation in long run because they have lack of knowledge in manageable.

Even simple spreadsheet or google drive, they are not familiar.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have checked the bounty program, but I have to tell you that the link to the spreadsheet of the bounty hunters leads to nowhere. It is a mistake that has to be corrected.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Honestly the amount you wish to raise is too insane. Anyway the roadmap is related to "bank" so the figures should be normal. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 48
Translation bounty Will come soon
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
The amount they want to raise is crazy !

And no translation bounty ?
Activity: 200
are there any bounties ?
I reserved Vietnamese translation .
How we must send our retweet links? I will post 1 retweet per day, and then how will send this, registration form is like this : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1J_bZpnK9G2O5AemTDwhAn1gwmE8OBNdDqk905pLwwPI/viewform?ts=59d9a417&edit_requested=true

When I choose twitter, it wants retweet url, it is one retweet or all retweet of me, for week? Will we send this form every week, or every retweet?

Thanks.

Join Qash in telegram https://t.me/joinchat/Bpvmd0JJMVUCnsC7MjYgLw admins Will answer you
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
How we must send our retweet links? I will post 1 retweet per day, and then how will send this, registration form is like this : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1J_bZpnK9G2O5AemTDwhAn1gwmE8OBNdDqk905pLwwPI/viewform?ts=59d9a417&edit_requested=true

When I choose twitter, it wants retweet url, it is one retweet or all retweet of me, for week? Will we send this form every week, or every retweet?

Thanks.
BONUS 20% the first 3 days
1 ETH = 1200 QASH

From the 4th day
1 ETH = 1000 QASH
Activity: 684
On the website, it says if you are a U.S citizen, you can buy Qash, but you can't trade it. What does that mean ? i Can you at least withdraw it from the qryptos exchange to a wallet ? Will there be a wallet build for qash ?

btw the slack link on your site is dead
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid
Thanks devs for your efforts. I gonna follow your project. I have joined your airdrop.

Let's make the QASH Community grow bigger!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid
Activity: 238
Have joined the telegram and twiter
I will participate to twitter campaign, then we will write here the links of retweets or how you will check?

Thanks.
Read the bounty file , you will provide your RT on excel file  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
The QUOINE conception looks promising.

Hopefully you will reach at least your Min Cap. 15M is big amount.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Hello! Please tell me why my application for participation in the campaign tweet is not considered? I filled out the form about a week ago, and the table is still empty  Sad
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
QASH (QUOINE) is now listed on ICO Drops (https://icodrops.com/qash/). Great work!
Pages:
Jump to: