Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 19. (Read 5929 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This Qompass blockchain project supported by smart contract secured financial products is offering us products that would be beneficial by the platform they provide proved that this project will hit in the market by giving satisfaction to all investors.

Looking forward for the best success of everyone!
Qompass is a digital currency to understand the whole new decentralization not only in financial transaction but also they focusing to eliminate the loopholes that attached in traditional financila system
Having a platform like this was a big help in cryptocurrency and blockchains nowadays.. Why?? Theif and hackers are just around messing with the accounts of their potential target.. But now,, with this project, we will be rest assured that the security of everyones account is well secured. The features and the benifits offered by this project is simply amazing. good luck to the team.
Indeed! this is a trusted project that we can lean on and the products that is profitable both sides. thanks to the team for bringing up a project like this. Good luck!
Activity: 67
Having a platform like this was a big help in cryptocurrency and blockchains nowadays.. Why?? Theif and hackers are just around messing with the accounts of their potential target.. But now,, with this project, we will be rest assured that the security of everyones account is well secured. The features and the benifits offered by this project is simply amazing. good luck to the team.
Activity: 15
The team behind this project are so brilliant. They made an incredible idea and concept that surely be huge on the future. I cant wait to see this coin become popular on the market. Goodluck and more power!
Activity: 61
Qompass project is absolutely amazing!has a very unique concept and offers many good product.This product is a great in all aspects.Goodluck to the team.
Qompass have a lot of interesting product that your looking for . I am pretty sure a lot of investor will give interest on this project. I cant wait for that! Be one and join to this quite interesting project was overwhelmed me a lot.
Exacty! lots of product and services that we can avail and enjoy the benefits of the product. The team are all amazing by bringing this kind of project.
Activity: 65
Qompass have a lot of interesting product that your looking for . I am pretty sure a lot of investor will give interest on this project. I cant wait for that! Be one and join to this quite interesting project was overwhelmed me a lot.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Great project with a great perspective, which is not stop to impress
This project is what im looking for nicely planned and the team are very professionals. All i want right now is to catch more contributors for me to gain more of qpse tokens. good luck to the team...
Hi there! you can catch up with me I'm one of the contributor of this Qompass project. from the platform to roadmap and the team behind this project are setting a project that will last long and all the product's and services   satisfied me. I hope you all see the potential of this project, hope to see you on board.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
 "Exchange currencies like FIAT <->Crypto by offering peer to peer (P2P) exchange capability and eliminate any middleman involvement."

this is what makes cryptocurrency more interesting, pure decentralized, no middle man.

Activity: 105
This project is what im looking for nicely planned and the team are very professionals. All i want right now is to catch more contributors for me to gain more of qpse tokens. good luck to the team...
Activity: 161
One of the most simple yet helpful project i've ever heard and seen. this project will definitely a hit in the market. i am going to support qompass by simply posting their links on all of my social media accounts. congrats to the whole qompass team.
With Qompass, you will love to trade on its platform because everything you need its already provided. Recommended to all crypto traders out there, this is the best trading platform ever.
Activity: 105
I see this is a great project, recently the new sales reached $617,760 still far to reach softcap in $5m, i like the concept in this project and hope this project will reach the hardcap soon.
It will friend they will surely reached their softcap and even their hardcap in no time. their concept is much unique than other ico's. Great project it is
Activity: 280
I see this is a great project, recently the new sales reached $617,760 still far to reach softcap in $5m, i like the concept in this project and hope this project will reach the hardcap soon.
Activity: 378
Qompass is very practical to use.. Why waste your time and money when you have Qompass to make all you're transaction easy with out thinking about how much will be the transaction fee..
Activity: 63
This project is absolutely amazing. Qompass came for the benefits of many just like Financial Institions,Banks, Stocks Exchanges and even Governance.I'm looking forward for the success of Qompass.
Activity: 182
The Qompass Elite program is great!  One will get Qompass Hybrid Debit Card loaded with $150, $250 & $50 worth of QPS, a 3 Months early access on Product Services worth $500 plus freebies such as Qompass Shirts,Caps,Watches, etc. Wow!  That's awesome!

Yes I heard they have a VIP group,,thats the Elite group which they offers so many gifts and giveaway..I really love to join the group,,I am really hoping for the projects success..Looking forward to be part of it,,
The Qompass Elite program is great!  One will get Qompass Hybrid Debit Card loaded with $150, $250 & $50 worth of QPS, a 3 Months early access on Product Services worth $500 plus freebies such as Qompass Shirts,Caps,Watches, etc. Wow!  That's awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: