Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 22. (Read 5929 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass is really amazing. they have responsive supports in Telegram group. They really answered all your question right away. And qompass has very interesting project and our potential profit in the future is huge. this will be exciting, Great work Qompass.
You're right... Qompas is really amazing project! I've never seen such  great project. The support works very responsive and very transparent. Awesome...
Qompas is the gateway to financial success in the blockchain market! Such great opportunity to be part of this group. Great job!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
The great idea of Qompass is combining blockchain and Artificial Intelligence lies at the heart of the platform. Qompass solves issues through its innovative use of blockchain technology and smart contracts.What I love the most about Qompass is they created Qompass App which can be use for online transactions and Qompass Card which can be use as ATM/CREDIT Card for merchants payment. Great Qompass project
Activity: 65
Qompass is really amazing. they have responsive supports in Telegram group. They really answered all your question right away. And qompass has very interesting project and our potential profit in the future is huge. this will be exciting, Great work Qompass.
Activity: 105
This project is more different from the other especially its on how it will change the blockchain platform.

Precisley mate! I hope they have a low minimum amount of investment so that I can avail of this and refer my friends and some of my families. Thank you to the developers of  this platform. Congrats

Yes i think .1 eth is the minimum contribution and there are also some freebies that you can get. I like the project and i also want to join in their ICO but by now im trying to get more money just to contribute to them.

.1 eth minimum invest was way so cheap.plus add the fact that with that .1eth you will be able to listed on their elite team which they hive so many freebies.that was so good deal i must say.well lets see how far this project will go goodluck to all of us!
My dear i think there's a little changes in their elite group not .1 eth but 1 eth and if you are in this group you can avail their freebies like shirt, watch and more. I hope i can join to that elite group hehehe. good luck to all...
Activity: 294

The idea of Qompass is combining blockchain and Artificial Intelligence lies at the heart of the platform. Qompass solves issues through its innovative use of blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Activity: 238
The quality of platform speaks well in this Qompass project have, Qompass introduces us by giving secured finacial products in way to intelligence financial market. Investors will earn more and enjoy the products and services provided by this Qompass project.

Great team with a great project!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Qompass mobile App in itself is an end to end financial management platform that offers capabilities as the most secured hybrid wallet,with dynamic trading governed by artificial intelligence and support for multi-transactions. Using advanced artificial intelligence and neural network algorithms combined with active leverage, investors in the MCA program are able to earn a stress-free income on their crypto holdings.
Activity: 378
What I love the most about Qompass is they created Qompass App which can be use for online transactions and Qompass Card which can be use as ATM/CREDIT Card for merchants payment.. 👍👍👍
Activity: 63
The brilliant idea about this project is that they build their own Blockchain that designed for to offer phenomenal speeds of over 30,000 TPS for the convenience of its user to avoid hassle to its user.
Activity: 99
I think it will be a big help to all investors for easy transactions.Qompass project is really great idea.Looking forward for the success of this project.Thanks to all devs.
Precisely mate! This one will going to be a very big help to us. All those who have invested will surely not regret their decission. While this ico is on going, i will be posting their links on my social media accounts.
Activity: 294
Almost everything that one is looking for in an ICO project is already with Qompass. I still look forward of seeing Qompass go beyond what is expected. Best wishes to you Qompass!
Activity: 266
I think it will be a big help to all investors for easy transactions.Qompass project is really great idea.Looking forward for the success of this project.Thanks to all devs.
Activity: 105
Qompas is really great. It has all the features that can conquer the crypto world! Qompas is really competitive. Great job to the whole team!
Indeed my dear this qompass is really competitive most of its features are really great and also i love their freebies when you invested in their ICO. So if you still not contributed please do.
Activity: 161
Im glad to read all the possible comments about qompass.. most of it are hoping about the siccess of this project  indeed! This really deserves success. Well, that will happen if we will going to make our perspective as one.  Let's just support this all the way. Goodluck team qompass!
This project is unique with the use of digital money it will make paying expenses and other payment gateways more convenient . Bringing up another kind of coin that can be use as payment is really good less hassle and it will save time with your own convenience.

You're right... using digital money with their digital wallet makes easier for us manage our expenses. This kind of feature is very useful in our everyday life. Qompas is really great in it's own way. I'm loving Qompas!
Qompas is really great. It has all the features that can conquer the crypto world! Qompas is really competitive. Great job to the whole team!
Activity: 238
As I stay connected with this Qompass project have I found out from the platform and the roadmap is all good and promising that's why I choose to stay here and be part of the contributor.I'm enjoying the product's and services that Qompass provide.

Looking forward for the best success!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Full service and application, and maps, and platform, and complete anonymity I think this project is implemented 100%, you can also still receive interest on the Deposit.

indeed it is they make this one very neat.and well arrange well no doubt they really are imppressing.
lets see how far this project will go.and lets all hope for its success.
Activity: 15
Im really excited for the launching time of this project. I wanna see how the tokens showcase its great potential on the market. So the project give back the benefits to its investors.  Job well done and more power!
Pages:
Jump to: