Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 14. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Qompass will change the future of crypto community.awesome project with a great vision.keep it up!
Activity: 238
Great idea and great project. I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Have a nice day for the project!!
You're definitely right Qompass had a great idea with the great concept. Just continue support this project to success. Im sure Qompass team do their best to success.
Activity: 98
Great idea and great project. I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Have a nice day for the project!!
Activity: 99
This project is amazingly planned . Surely this will going to get my full support . I will spread their links in all of my social media accounts. I am really hoping for the success of this project. Goodluck.

Definitely this project will succeed buddy! Their platform as what you've said was geniusly planned. I will surely be investing here and show also my support through social media posting . Good luck to all of us! Good luck to the whole qompass team.
Activity: 161
This project is amazingly planned . Surely this will going to get my full support . I will spread their links in all of my social media accounts. I am really hoping for the success of this project. Goodluck.
Security, along with the aspect of anonymity cannot be compromised and Qompass offers the required cloaking of your assets that are known only to you. Thats why i choose and support Qompass. Next level of this project will be on top!

Exactly! Qompass project is a good one to invest for. there products and services is well oriented and can be helpful. For sure this will be on top in the market.
Activity: 378
I see,, there's a lot of big exchanger Qompass is plannig to be listed.. Cryptopia, Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC, Okex and Huobi.. Im expecting a lot about this project.. It's a good news that there will be a lot of expected exchanger for Qompass token..
Activity: 63
Qompass makes an easiest way to enable crypto traders and investors to undertake trading of crypto currencies without giving up full control of assets and you can trade anytime and anywhere you want.
Activity: 224
Security, along with the aspect of anonymity cannot be compromised and Qompass offers the required cloaking of your assets that are known only to you. Thats why i choose and support Qompass. Next level of this project will be on top!
Activity: 294
It really feels good to be a part of the Qompass community!  You always have great ideas/strategies to get the heart of your target market like the recent one with regards to giving away ETH to your investors.
Activity: 61
purchasing crypto is now faster,cheaper and easier with Qompass mobile app.Qompass will give us a lot of profit.
i will support this project,hoping for the best.goodluck!
Activity: 65
I will support this amazing project!
Qompass is a utility platform that provides quick and safe access to international financial markets including payments processing such as debit card transaction and many more
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Most investors love this project because of the reputation of project team. Highly skilled team can be trusted. Concept is interesting. Future is good for this.
Activity: 161
A project like this is a good one to support for its unique and profitable at the same time. The team behind this project are all amazing by builing up a peoject that for sure it will hit in the market.

I agree with your opinion mate, Qompass will give us a lot of profits. A good for investment and have a professional developer for a good service. This project really improves us.
Activity: 99
The Qompass card is one of the kind that will supports QPS, BTC, ETH and ERC20 tokens and can be use at atm's and POS worldwide.Hope to have one and use it soon, This card will be very useful for us.
Yes you're right. Qompass card is a hybrid debit card and hardware wallet that allows instant access to blockchain. All inventors can not wait to have this type of debit card. Hoping for the best. Kudos Team!
A project like this is a good one to support for its unique and profitable at the same time. The team behind this project are all amazing by builing up a peoject that for sure it will hit in the market.
Activity: 23
This project offers the concept of financial inclusion, which also caters to the vast majority that do not have access to the traditional financial system all over the globe.. This is so interesting..
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Introducing account mirroring which means invest with no risk. This is a service that is traditionally only available to the ulta High net worth investors, it’s a risk free way of investing mainly used in arbitrage trading. Such a great feature for Qompas just making feel everyone's investment is safe and secure.
Activity: 378
I've read the vision of this project and it impressed me a lot.. And the best part of it is bringing back the trust eradicating manipulation in financial market.. We all know that people nowadays is afraid to invest in ICO because of scam cases.. But thanks to Qompass team,, for the vision you've said..
Pages:
Jump to: