Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 15. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The Qompass card is one of the kind that will supports QPS, BTC, ETH and ERC20 tokens and can be use at atm's and POS worldwide.Hope to have one and use it soon, This card will be very useful for us.
Activity: 224
Qompass blockchain makes it completely impossible to know details of a user’s digital assets,except with the use of a privatekey.
Activity: 238
Qompass is state of the art platform in all crypto and investments that offers the maximum security and anonymity to eliminate markets and trade date manipulation
Activity: 294
We as part of Qompass community  will also do our best to support and help spread the word about Qompass and the further development plans this project has. We will help each other for Qompass to succeed!
Activity: 65
The management has a clear vision that investor must get all those benefits that they were deprived of due to lack of transparency and trust. Qompass is a company driven by passion for welfare of our investors. Great project!
Qompass introduce the new way to earn income in your crypto investments while you can 300% per month on your crypto amd it can swings over 20% in a day.
Activity: 61
Qompass looks like a solid project with great potential to everyone.and also a great roadmap,one of the most creative project.looking forward to following of this amazing project.
Activity: 67
This project is more different from the other. it was extraordinary idea especially on how it will change the blockchain platform. Definitely worth checking out. Keep holding on Qompass for a beaming faith of trading!
Merit: 10
Your project deserves attention. Good luck
Activity: 99
The Qompass main-Sale is now live with 15+5% bonus on your purchase minimum of 0.1 ETH. I hope the team will get the support from the community. I think everyone will love to purchase token since they have open another 15 + 5% bonuses. Goodluck team!
15 + 5% bonus is confusing.Why did they add a 15% bonus to the main sale? and I also heard that Private Sale was reopened. Looking forward to this project and for more updates, I hope someone will answer my question. Best of luck guyses!
Activity: 161
The Qompass main-Sale is now live with 15+5% bonus on your purchase minimum of 0.1 ETH. I hope the team will get the support from the community. I think everyone will love to purchase token since they have open another 15 + 5% bonuses. Goodluck team!
Qompass  is an interesting project,  offered lots of enhanced Blockchain  technology with a conceptual platform that has everything needed. Definitely worth checking out. Keep on supporting Qompass, for a brighter future of trading!
I like Qompass' feature in offering easy liquidity of crypto assets through global liquidity pools and it also fixes shortcomings of the current blockchains.
Activity: 63
Qompass team has a great vision in this project that they did their best to success.Looking forward to following the progress of this project.
Activity: 378
Qompass offers QPS coin, guaranteed to provide stable performance that is supported by state of the art technology and industry leading partners. Trully a one of a kind.
I think QPS coin will be one of the most high valued coin with stability used in cryptocurrency industry.. Aside from it can be exchange into our currency,, the token itself can be useful.
Activity: 224
Qompass offers QPS coin, guaranteed to provide stable performance that is supported by state of the art technology and industry leading partners. Trully a one of a kind.
Activity: 61
This project was so impressive,the platform was really good.thank you team for giving the opportunity to be part of this project,salute all the team of this Qompass project.
Qompass attempts to eliminate its repition in the future in the same context to leran from its mistakes and faulty decission
Activity: 67
Qompass was generate to sustain financial transactions in the Blockchain, has a large frequency trading and act more than any other trading platform with total decentralization and anonymity.
Hey guys! I found out Qompass has a offered lots of freebies now. The platform of this project speaks well that this is going to be a successful project meeting up satisfaction to all of us investors.

Pages:
Jump to: