Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 8. (Read 7845 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I'm developing mobile apps, so I'm wondering if you will order the design from third parties, or hire staff?

We already have a development team in place for the mobile Apps.
This is excellent, the fewer third parties involved in the development, the better it is. I have only one question - will they receive salaries in tokens like other team members?

No they are being paid a cash! Our team are professional developers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I'm developing mobile apps, so I'm wondering if you will order the design from third parties, or hire staff?

This is excellent, the fewer third parties involved in the development, the better it is. I have only one question - will they receive salaries in tokens like other team members?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
When you implement a new feature, do you first test it on mobile or on a web version?

Obviously, the web version is more practical in this case.
I agree with the previous speaker, but you can’t check the mobile functions on the browser version.

We can test the software in a mobile environment from our desktop before compiling and deploying it to a mobile device. 
Simulation of the mobile environment won’t give those results, and it won’t allow fine setting of the touch response. As for me, it is only suitable for placing concepts. Or were you talking about testing global functions?
Activity: 196
I’ve heard that you reduced the number of tokens available on the ICO. Does it mean that those who have already purchased any sum, should return half of it?

No, it would be uncomfortable, and it's pointless. Just those who took part in the pre-sale will be in a slightly better position.
Activity: 364
I’ve heard that you reduced the number of tokens available on the ICO. Does it mean that those who have already purchased any sum, should return half of it?
Activity: 406
Hello. I've heard so much good about your platform, when can one finally get tokens?

The sale will start in 5 days. In order to avoid missing the start you just have to subscribe the official newsletters.
Activity: 177
Hello. I've heard so much good about your platform, when can one finally get tokens?
Activity: 308
Much more often crypto-currencies really help to overcome corruption, especially in the countries of the third world, and there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of such cases. And you don’t have to worry about Red Pill tokens, they are designed for content creators and their fans, and the platform itself is licensed by the US.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. I was told that citizens of any countries can acquire your tokens; does it mean that there are no restrictions on their displacement? Don’t you think that this will lead to uncontrolled spread of them?
Excuse me, but what control are we talking about when the subject is related to crypto-currencies? They were created for maximum transparency of transactions and the inability of governments and banking structures to track the owners of tokens.
You are certainly right, but today many currencies have already come under regulation, licenses are issued for crypto-exchange exchanges in Japan, so they turn from a curiosity into assets recognized by experienced traders. Sometimes they can even be insured.
I am strongly opposed to any regulation of crypto currency, if they aren’t backed by physical assets. Most countries try to fit them into financial legislation, but I believe that the Red Pill tokens are crypto currency in its pure form, devoid of any regulations and restrictions.
I understand your position. I'm just worried about the use of tokens for criminal purposes, because sometimes crypto-currencies are used in illegal transactions. I’ve even read a whole article about this.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. I was told that citizens of any countries can acquire your tokens; does it mean that there are no restrictions on their displacement? Don’t you think that this will lead to uncontrolled spread of them?
Excuse me, but what control are we talking about when the subject is related to crypto-currencies? They were created for maximum transparency of transactions and the inability of governments and banking structures to track the owners of tokens.
You are certainly right, but today many currencies have already come under regulation, licenses are issued for crypto-exchange exchanges in Japan, so they turn from a curiosity into assets recognized by experienced traders. Sometimes they can even be insured.
I am strongly opposed to any regulation of crypto currency, if they aren’t backed by physical assets. Most countries try to fit them into financial legislation, but I believe that the Red Pill tokens are crypto currency in its pure form, devoid of any regulations and restrictions.
Hello everybody. Tell me please, what is the current rate of buying a token? I'm viewing this page via a smartphone, it's old and does not want to download the site, it constantly gets frozen.

The coins will be .10 cents per coin when the ICO launches on December 1st, and then the price will increase every 10 days. Early buyers in the first 10 days will get the best deal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello everybody. Tell me please, what is the current rate of buying a token? I'm viewing this page via a smartphone, it's old and does not want to download the site, it constantly gets frozen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Do you consider the option of transferring unsold tokens to charity? On one hand, it will slow down the growth of their value, and on the other it will significantly expand the target audience.
I recently came across the news that you reduced the number of tokens issued. How did this affect those who already owned them?

It doesn't affect things at all. It increases the value for anyone that has already purchased coins.
Good afternoon. Crypto currency is blurring the borders between countries, so I'm wondering if you can send your tokens to the wallets of Chinese or North Korean citizens.

If they can receive ERC20 tokens, then yes!

My friend and I want to make two wallets on your platform, and then we want to exchange them, or transfer them to other users. Won’t it violate the terms of use or the license agreement?
Pages:
Jump to: